Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Well the votes ended up 27-2 in favor of Option B (continuing to 50+). So... guess which one I'm picking

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm so booored!" Cal groaned

"Oh my god Calum, we don't have to do something every second we are here." I say. We have been here for four days and have done pretty much all there is to do. And doing nothing apparently doesn't appeal to the boys. Thank goodness they brought their Xbox or we would have four bored to death boys.

"Let's do something." Rachel says

"Okay what?" Ash responds.

"Hide and go seek?"

"Oh come on. Are we five?" Mikey complains

"Would you rather just sit here?"

"Fine. But you're it." Rach closes her eyes

"30..29..28..27..26..25...." she counts down and we all sprint in different directions. Now that I think about it, we probably should have made some rules. Too late now.

I run outside and look around for anywhere to hide. Shade would probably be good. Under a tree? In a tree?

In a tree.

So apparently evergreens are common. And really bushy. So a good hiding place.

"Ready or not here I come!!"

I watched as Rachel searched the house. These types of hiding spots are the best. The ones where you can see everyone, but they can't see you.

She came outside with Ash who she must've found in a room the I can't see.

They proceed to search outside while something moving inside catches my eye. I catch a glimpse if brightly colored hair exit I doorway. Michael. He then goes into the next room, which I can see, and gets Calum from wherever he was hiding.

The boys go into the kitchen. Are they seriously getting door during hide and seek? They pick up the carton of eggs out of the fridge. Okay what the hell are they doing?

Then quiet as can be they go out on the wrap-around deck and locate where Rach and Ash are.

Oh shit.

Cal and Mikey each throw one in the general direction of their targets. One egg hits Ash's back and the other lands squarely on top of Rach's head making her scream. Cal and Mike duck behind a bench so the victims can't immediately spot them.

Ok I would just like to say the it is a miracle, like a miracle that Cal and Mikey hit them. I would've been surprised if they even came close but the eggs actually hit them.

Lobbing another two eggs made their location known. And the projectiles would have com short except the Ash and Rachel had started to run towards them. The first land on Rachel's chest and the other hit Ashton's forehead.

Another miracle.

Ash chases them around the wrap-around deck while Rach ducks into the kitchen grabbing two cheesecakes.

The boys make another lap around the house. They look behind them as Rachel is stepping out of the house. When they turn their heads back around and are met by cake causing them to fall back.

"Found you." Rachel says as the guys get up groaning about their backs which had landed on planks of wood. "Oh stop it and help me find Luke and Nik."

"They're probably making out somewhere." Mikey said with a strained voice still clutching his back. They all agreed we weren't inside so they continued the search outdoors.

They came around where I was but I knew they couldn't immediately spot me so I wasn't worried.

And then my phone went off telling me I had a notification.

All four heads snapped in my direction. I didn't move; I didn't breathe.

"Found you Nikki!" Ash yelled and they all made their way over.

"Is Luke up there?" Michael asked.

"No, so we weren't making out."

"Ya sure?"

"Oh please." I climb down the tree, my hands now covered in sticky sap. Wonderful. "So, do you guys know where Luke is?"

"Haven't seen him since we split up." Cal said and the rest agreed. "Which is odd, cause he really is really bad at this game."

"Well let's recheck inside now that there is five of us we can't all miss him." I suggest and we all head back up inside.

Splitting up, I head into the kitchen area. I see an unmarked envelope on the table and pick it up. It contains a index card that makes all the blood drain from my face. It reads

I warned you to stay away from
Luke but you didn't listen. People
who don't listen reap the
consequences. Say bye bye to
Lukey

~B

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another reason I picked Option B is because the people who voted for that seemed ten billion times more excited.

I'm really happy you guys love this story so much!

Its my bday Tuesday! Yay

♥♥♥♥

xx

Noelle