Chapter 70

Chapter 70

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"This has been one long weekend" Dad remarks. We had just finished the last meeting with my teachers that was needed for me to join the boys on tour. "What do you say about a Sunday afternoon drive? I haven't seen you in months."

"Yeah, that sounds great." I smile at him. So he does care about me after all. We get in his car and just start driving. He heads out of Sydney, towards farms and just open land. The silence spans 20 minutes before he speaks up.

"What else is new in your life besides you going off to tour? With four boys, may I add."

"Dad, these boys you speak of are the same boys you met when we first moved here, they're fine. but besides tour, nothing really exciting." I don't feel ready to relive the story of Justin anytime soon. "What about you and, what's her face, Debbie, is it?" A genuine smile crosses his face when I say her name.

"We're good, really good. What would you think about her becoming your stepmother?"

"You're engaged?" I choke on my own spit.

"No, No," He quickly replies. "I was just thinking about it, and wanted to see what you thought," He glances over to me.

"Well I don't really know her, or anything really about her to be honest. And I wouldn't mind learning." I say truthfully. She didn't seem like a bad person from the few times that I have been with her.

"Okay, well she has a daughter about your age from a previous marriage. And she actually lives here with her dad and goes to the same school as you do."

"What's her name?" Now I'm curious. Not everyone in my school is bad. There are only a few people in my school who I would mind being related to.

"Kennedy, was it? No, Kendra. Do you know her?"

"You could say that."

--

"Wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. So Kendra, like the one who wants to ruin your life, may become your stepsister?" Rachel couldn't seem to wrap her head around this concept. Not like it was easy for me either.

Kendra being in and a part of my life for any extention beyond high school is a living nightmare.

"Yeah."

"Why are you letting him do it? Why don't you at least try to stop him?"

"Thus is the happiest I've seen him since mom died. I can't take that away from him just because I won't like my stepsister. And Debbie seems like a nice person, not at all like her daughter."

"Okay, if you think it's best." She said with a defeated sigh, "But please don't turn into her."

"I don't think I could ever. And if I do, you have permission to shoot me." I laugh a little, I might even shoot myself if I become her.

"Can I have that in writing?"

-

"You all ready to go? I call into Rachel house. We are already late in leaving for the airport. But we won't miss our flight, as long as we leave in the next ten minutes.

"I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming." Sh chants as she runs down the stairs, her sister case bouncing behind her. "Oh wait, one more thing." She races back up the flight.

"That's like the third time you've said 'one more thing'. We really need to go!"

"I know just give me a minute!" I groaned loudly. If I had know that Each was like this I would've told her to be ready a half hour earlier.

"Okay I think that's it." She says as she descended the stairs once again.

"Finally," I mutter.

"Okay well quit standing there and let's go, we're already late!" She hurries out the door.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!"

"Oh stop complaining and just drive."

--

"Where in the world have you been?" Calm asks when we finally arrive at the airport.

"Rachel doesn't seem to understand the concept of being ready at 3 o'clock." I reply and Rachel opens her mouth to protest, but soon closes it again. "Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Well they went to go get something to eat because they were starving. We were gonna wait for you guys, but. Oh here they are!"

"You guys finally got here." Michael yelled through a mouth full of food, "We got you guys pizza."

We all ate and then headed over to the terminal to wait for boarding. The loud clicking of heels brought my attention to the way we had come.

And the absolute last person I want to see rounded the corner. Covered in pink from head to toe, including her suit cases, the air head blonde was heading right for us.

"What are you doing here Kendra?"

"Oh did your dad not tell you? He thought that the tour would be a nice place for us to bond, so I'll be joining you all."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry sorry sorry I won't update again for two weeks because I'll be on vacation with no wifi.

But I'll have lots written!

Okay I love you all! Be back in a couple weeks (pls don't be mad at me)

Oh oh oh I'M GOING TO WARPED TOUR!!!!

xx
Noelle