Chapter 36

Chapter 36

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are we there yeeeet."

"Michael will you PLEASE stop asking!" Calum responds Mikey was annoying all of us. Mike glares at him. "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"No. I woke up with Luke on top of me."

"That doesn't mean that you have to make the entire ride hell for the rest of us." Rachel groans and Michael reduces his glare to Rach.

"Oh my god Michael we have like an hour left can you just give it up?!" I say and he turn to bore his eyes in to my soul next. I just roll my eyes, "fine. I'm sorry that I woke you up so we could leave because we were already an hour late."

"Its doesn't sound like you're very sorry," He mumbles. Ash hits him in the back of the head, "Whatever, I guess I forgive you."

--

We pull up to this seaside house that is beautiful as can be. As quickly as as the car stops we are out of it. We all run inside of the house exploring it and calling rooms. Somehow we scored a 6 bedroom cottage, so we each got our own room.

The boys, being faster than Rachel and I, dashed to the top of the stairs and called the 4 rooms up there so we got the rooms on the main level. Which wasn't bad at all considering that they were actually the master bedrooms. I don't know how the boys just skipped over these.

After all the rooms has been claimed we all went out to the car to get our luggage. There was unanimous decision to wait a bit and just sit and relax before heading to the crystal blue waters.

The lounge was huge and had three couches and a 50 inch flat screen. We also had a fully equipped kitchen, a screened deck, a crows nest, and 5 bath rooms. And a view that belongs on a post card. The house itself was on 10 feet posts to keep the inside safe if it flooded.

Now I understand why this place costs so much.

Ash turned on the tv and flipped around until he found a soccer match. That should occupy them for the next couple of hours.

Rachel and I head to the grocery store because we have no food besides the stuff we brought, which will certainly not last us for two weeks.

When we return the boys are already fighting over something.

"Guys! Get your trunks on we going to the beach!" They all look up at me for a split second before rushing up the stairs and changing as fast as humanly possible. Rachel and I laugh at their childishness. We quickly put away all the food before joining the boys in the waves.

Since we are on the beach we come out in only bikinis and when we locate the boys, we see four jaws already on the ground.

"Might wanna close those mouths before they fill with sand!" Rachel calls over to the speechless teenagers. We find a nice spot and out our stuff down. The next thing I know I am being carried towards the water and flung into the cool, yet refreshing water.

"Assholes!!" Rachel and I yell in unison, as we resurface at the same time. The four boys are standing where its shallow just giggling at us. Which, despite my annoyance with them, was kinda adorable.

They soon join in with us and the next couple of hours consist of water fights, sand castles, and sunbathing.

As our energy is completely gone we sit in the ocean and watch the sun set over the water. I float there mindlessly and soon feel a familiar pair of tattooed arms snake around my waist.

"Hey Lukey." I say. He responds by kissing the crook of my neck and laying his head there.

Best first day of a vacation everer.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hieeee. Like my filler?

You people can thank @josievenezia_ for this update because she asked very nicely and il her

xx

Noelle