Epilogue

Epilogue

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Luke." I say and move the sleeping giant next to me. "Luke, get up." He just groaned and rolled over, and I don't blame him, being woken at 3 am wasn't fun for anybody, but things happen when they happen. "Luke, please, it's coming!"

He all but leaped from the bed, wavering as he stood from the huge blood rush to his head.

"Well w-what can I do for you? Is there anything I can get you? What do you need?"

"Nothing, just go get the car." He starts to run down to the garage. "Now, where are my shoes? Aaaah!" A great pain erupts in my stomach and I keel over. I blow out puffs of air in a feign attempt to relieve the pain I am in.

"Babe? Babe?" Luke shouts through the house, and I can hear his feet pounding back towards me.

"No, Luke, goaaww! Just go get the car!" I tell him once again waving my hand to get him to go faster.

"Okay okay!" He nods his head, still looking a little phased for being asleep less than five minutes ago.

"Okay baby let's get you outta here." I rub my bulging stomach as I carefully balance my way down each of the 23 steps in our home. I finally make my way to the car, stumbling only a few times, which resulted in a few kicks from the little one, but nothing I haven't felt before. Luke bounces out of the drive way causing me to cringe at the pain and take deep breaths. "Luke, calm down, I'd rather not crash on the way there, the hospital isn't that far away, we'll make it." I give him the most reassuring smile I could considering the pain I was currently in. He did slow down but his tense shoulders didn't relax at all.

--

I can't believe it; I am holding the cutest little human burrito in my arms. The several hours of pain this baby girl caused me was nothing compared to the joy I felt at that moment. Her tiny little baby nose was pink, her cheeks are soft and round and her little tufts of baby hair are sticking up in all directions. Her eyes flutter for a moment, me being able to catch a glimpse of the deep blue, a storming sea.

"Ramona Bloom." Luke speaks softly beside me.

"Ramona Bloom," I echo, "Perfect."

Luke leans down and kisses me on the forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too."

--

"Luke! Let's go!"

"Sorry, the flower girl has too look perfect." He defends, little Ramona standing beside him nodding and declaring, "Yeah!"

"Well little Miss Yeah is about to be late along with the best man and the maid of honor if we don't leave right now." The three of us get into our car and head to the venue of Calum and Rachel's wedding. It had taken them several breakups and then getting back together for them to realize that they couldn't live without the other. So here we are, and they are just beautiful. Some people may dread the thought of tying the knot so early in one's life, but when you are truly in love with a person, and are willing to put in the work, why not?

Ashton is now engaged to a girl named Madylin and Michael has had a long term girlfriend named Rosie. Everyone's life is really moving along. The band is in-between gigs and things are slowing down for them, but far from stopping. The stupid high school drama is long gone, which we are all thankful for. Currently, I am taking online classes to help me finish up my Education degree, I'm almost done, only three more classes to take. But those may be put on hold, our next little one is due in a month.

I look down at my hands rested on my stomach as Luke is giving his respective speech, the two rings on my left hand take me back to the day Luke and I promised to spend the rest of our lives together, that was almost four years ago. Ramona is already three. Dad and my now step-mom are happy. Kendra, who I now have to call my step-sister, ended up marring rich and moving to L.A. She hasn't bothered to keep up with us, which is fine by me. Everyone just seems to be in the right place.

"Any relationship that lasts longer than a breath mint is going to have challenges. That is particularly apparent in the couple sitting right here. As long as you try and work those kinks out, and I'm not saying it is going to be easy, but you have a real shot at finding joy. At least I know I have."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The End

Those words feel so weird to say.

Well yay! Happy, sappy(ish) ending. Thank you to all who have been here for the journey this book has taken, and I hope I haven't completely wasted your time. From 1 read to 100,000 reads to the 600K or so reads I do appreciate all of you. I have read through most (if not all) of your comments and you are hilarious. There is nothing more satisfying than to read someone's comment which clearly shows their attachment to a particular character. You are the ones that make this thing worthwhile. I have always had the mentality that I was writing because I loved it, which is no less true today, but you have managed to make this experience so much better. I have never promoted my book yet somehow you found it and you stayed, and for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you.

Now, if there is an unanswered question you have, please feel free to either leave it in the comments, or just inbox me directly. If some of you want to do any sort of character ask, or for me to explain anything about them that you didn't quite understand I will put out another chapter about that.

I am thinking there will not be a sequel, just because I feel like that would just drag out the story far too long.

That's all for now, I love you all, and will see you later

xx

Noelle