Chapter 10

Chapter 10

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up tangled in blankets and not quite remembering where I was. I look around and recognize I am in Luke's movie room. I try to get up but am restricted by two tattooed arms. I smile to myself remembering last night, and how Luke must've fallen asleep with his arms around me. I look around and notice that the other boys were asleep too.

I try to get up but Luke, still asleep, tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer. I giggle slightly trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He groans at me but lets go and i get up. I decide to text my mom and tell her where I am because she might be worried.

N: hey mom ;) sorry i didn't text you last night. I fell asleep watching a movie at a friends house.

I was praying to god she didn't ask which friend because if i told her i was alone with 4 boys she would ground me for eternity. And then some.

N's Mom: ok sweetie :) thanks for telling me! Come home whenever, i love you <3

I let out a huge sign.

N: ok love you too <3

I put away my phone and began to walk upstairs. That's when i herd a girl's voice. No, several girl's voices. I freeze.

"So how are you and Max doin' Kenny?" Lola. Ughh

"Oh we are good, but I think I like someone else." Kendra's voice fills the airways.

"Oh come on, you and Max are so cute together!" Says a third voice i don't recognize.

"So who is this other lucky boy?" Adi.

"Luke," Ken says. Ha! Never going to happen.

"Like my brother? I could totally hook you two up!" Lola exclaims

"Shhhh! Lola, won't he hear you?" The unknown voice says

"Nah, he is a really heavy sleeper." Lola simply replies. I want to start laughing . But I cant, or they will find me. And wonder what am doing here. And they actually find out what, they'll call me like a whore or something. I am trying to imagine Kendra's face when Luke rejects her (assuming he will, because he hates her just as much as i do) and I just want to burst out laughing. I just go back down stairs, since going to where the girls were wasn't really an option. When I got down Calum and Ashton were awake.

"Where did you go?" Cal asks yawning.

"Well I was gonna go to the kitchen to get food, but Kendra and them are there." I roll my eyes and make an 'eww' face.

"Oh, who's "them"?" Ash asks

"Just some of her friends including Adi and Lola." Pretending to not care that my best friends left me for her. I wasn't good enough was I? I'm never good enough for anyone. No one ever stays, I really am a horrible person. I didn't realize that i had been crying until Ash came up to me, wiping a tear from my cheek and engulfing me in a bear hug. "I'm sorry..." i say, my voice slightly cracking.

"No, don't be." He tries to comfort me, but it doesn't work

"No. I obviously wasn't being a good friend,  so they left me and its all my fault!"

"Nah, Kendra's a witch and she has Adi and Lola under her spell." Luke says in his morning voice, which may i just say, is the best thing i have ever heard. Ever.

"Luke she is not!!" Calum interjects

"Yeah, whatever you wanna think." Luke mumbles, but loud enough for all of us to hear. Cal groans and I just laugh a little.