Chapter 8

Chapter 8

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing. I looked at the time to see it was 11am. Wow I slept late. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Lola.

"Hi," I said groggily, "Whats up?"

"Did you just wake up? Wow." Lola first said, me groaning in response, "Well I'm bored, and I was wondering if you wanna come over." She said it as a statement, not a question.

"Ok, I'll be over in about 15, k?" I say getting up and going to the bathroom. I'm not gonna shower, I hope she doesn't care.

I put on light makeup, light wash skinny jeans, my UVA sweatshirt, some converse, and threw my hair up in a messy bun. No, I didn't care what I looked like. If people don't like how I look, that's their problem.

I stopped by Starbucks, and got Lola and I a drink. In reality this all took about 30 min, but whatever.

I walked to their house. And knocked on the door. Luke answered.

"Hey Lola called me and wanted me to come over." I said.

"oh, okay," he replied opening the door wider to let me in, "Is that for her?" He pointed at the full coffee in my hand.

"yeah, why?"

"she doesn't like coffee." He said taking the cup from my hand. He took a sip, but then nearly spit it out.

"That's what you get for stealing coffee." I laughed and shook my head, going up to Lola's room.

I enter her room without knocking and Lola jumps in surprise when she sees me.

"Nikki! You scared me to death!"

"Sorry I didn't mean too. So what do ya wanna do?" I say glancing around her room looking for anything to do.

"I have no idea, that's why I called you to come over. Oh and by the way Adi texted me and said she couldn't come to the concert, something apparently came up and she had to leave now." Lola says.

"Hey speaking on the concert ya wanna go buy something to wear. Mostly because we have nothing better to do?" I say. I couldn't really think of anything else and I love shopping.

"Sounds great!" She said getting up and putting some shoes on and grabbing her wallet. Good thing I  pretty much carry my wallet everywhere I go.

We go down stairs to see Luke watching TV.

"Where ya guys going?" He asks

"Just shopping" Lola replies and continues to walk to the door, "we should be back in time to go to sound check though."

"Okay, bye" he says refocusing his attention to the show he was watching.

------

"How bout this one?" Lola holds up a cute little dress with a black lace bodice and a teal flowy skirt

"That's actually really cute!" I say

"Finally." She responds. Lola got her outfit a good 1/2 hour ago, and we had just been looking for me since. I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily picky, but I like what I like, and some things I cant stand. So maybe I am picky, whatever.

I try on the dress and I think I look pretty good. So I walk out to show Lola.

"You, are, stunning!" She squeels and i grin widely. I guess she likes it. So I change out of and we go to check out. We don't need to buy shoes so we just go to my house to pick up some stuff and then headed back to her place.

We get back to Lola's house and go upstairs. I get into the dress I bought and some black leather gladiator sandals.

Lola wore her flower print dress and some pale purple converse.

We then did our hair and makeup. Lola left her hair naturally wavy. I decided to straighten my hair, it had a weird kinda curl at the end. And we each just put on some concealer and eyeliner. And by then we have to leave in just  under 20 minutes.

We then go downstairs to get some food. Even if they have food there, we are hungry now.

We take a van, go pick up the rest of the guys and head over to the venue

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I meant to update earlier but didnt get to is sorry :/

Anyway hope u guys are liking the story so far!!

xx

Noelle