Chapter 15

Chapter 15

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up the next morning around 9:30 and decided to make breakfast.

WE HAVE BACON! I WILL MAKE BACON! sorry, I just, bacon is like the best food ever. Period. End of discussion. For forever. Amen.

And pancakes. Because they are pretty amazing too.

"I smell bacon!!!" Luke exclaims coming out of the guest room. He is wearing his jeans from last night, leaving his torso bare. And may I just say that this boy is fit! He didn't have as many tattoos on his chest as you would think. He had one on his left chest which was some swirly letters that I couldn't read around the word 'Amnesia'. And I saw something on his right side, but I couldn't make it out because it was turned away from me.

He came up behind me and put his head on my shoulder, which was strange considering he was a lot taller than me.

"Is it done yet?" He asks me

"No, not yet."

"How 'bout now," He said after a few seconds.

"Nope."

"Now?"

"No." I say. And then he stopped, or so I would've liked.

"What abooouuuut...... now?"

"Yes"

"Really?" He replies excitedly.

"No." I say and he pouts, "Don't you have something better to do?"

"No, I really don't." Then he pokes my sides making me screech.

"What was that for?"

"The bacon isn't cooking fast enough."

"And poking me will make it cook faster?"

"Yep!"

"And how is that?"

"Because it just does."

"What?!?"

"Is it done nowww?" He asks for like the billionth time. I look down and it actually is.

"Uh, yeah, get me a plate. Cabinet to the right of the sink." I say pointing to about where they should be.

After I put the bacon on the plate, I get the pancakes out of the oven.

"Why were the pancakes in the oven?" Luke asks

"Well they finished before the bacon and I wasn't gonna let them sit out and get cold." I say in a 'duh' tone. He just smiles and gets plates and finds the forks.

"Your eye looks a lot better" I say "and the cut on your jaw doesn't look infected, thankfully." I take his face and look at it.

"Great. Can I eat now? I am starving."

"Oh yeah sorry." We both devour the food in front of us.

We finish eating and Luke picks up the dishes.

"Hey I'll do those!" I say

"No."

"Why?" I pout

"Because you made breakfast so I do the dishes."

"But-" before I can say anything else he puts bubbles all over my face and in my hair. "I'm gonna get you Hemmings!"

He runs out of the kitchen "I'd like to see you try Crawley!"

I grab a bunch of bubbles and follow him out. He is hiding. But there aren't many places to hide when you're over 6ft. I see his blonde hair sticking up from behind one of the chairs. I walk quietly over and run my bubble-covered hands through his hair.

"Hey!" He yells. I giggle and run out of the room. He runs and quickly catches up to me. I squeal as he throws me over his shoulder.

"Luuuuke put me dooowwn." I whine

"Neveeeeerrrr." He replies. He takes me into a bathroom and I hear him turn on the shower.

"Don't you dare Luca-" his name turns into a scream as he puts me under the ice cold water.

He is doubled over in laughter so I decide to pull him under the ice stream as well.

He yells and I run out side. I am already sopping wet so I just jump in my pool. Luke comes out dripping wet (and may I also remind you that he is still shirtless) and comes and stands by the edge of the pool.

"I'm not getting in" he says crossing his arms

"Pleeeeaaaassseeeee" I beg

"No."

"Fine," I say in defeat. "Will you at least help me out," Holding up my hand for him to grab. He takes it pulling, but I pull back catching him off guard and causing him to fall into the pool with me.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" I say laughing. He responds by tackling me under the water. We then get into a water fight and continue splashing each other until we hear the slamming of car doors.

Wait, my mom can't be home. Can she?

I swim over ti the side of the pool where I can see the driveway and I see Kendra and Lola. What?

"What are you doing here?" I call disgustedly towards the two girls.

"Luke. Is he here?" Lola asks. I start to say something but Luke comes up behind me.

"What do you want Lol-" his eyes widen when he spots Kendra.

"Hey Lukeyboy!" I could see Luke cringe at the nickname, "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure. But you have to get in the pool," He replies.

"Yeah, I'm not getting in there."

"Then I guess we're not talking." He says, going underwater.

She then goes over to the side where Luke is. He resurfaces.

"Please."

"No"

"Please." She leans in

"No." He replies. And then she connects their lips. Luke kisses her back.

HE IS KISSING HER BACK.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mwahahahahahahahaha

looks like you're gonna have to read the next chapterrr. Whenever I publish it.

Mwahahahahahahahaha

}:]

Noelle