Sick at school - TsukkiYama

Sick person : Yamaguchi
Caretaker : Tsukishima

(Future me: sorry this was my first chapter and it's not very good :,) the recent chapters at the bottom are better in my opinion, so if you checked those out I would appreciate it!)

(Yamaguchi is sick at school and Tsukishima takes him home and looks after him)

Yamaguchi POV

I woke up, had a throbbing headache and felt abnormally cold, I dragged myself out of bed to take some tablets. I wasn't hungry so I just got ready for school then headed to the corner Tsukishima and I always meet at to walk to school together.

I was on my phone when a tall figure came into my vision, I looked up and smiled when I saw it was Tsukishima. "Morning Tsukki!" I said, which hurt my throat but I ignored it. "Morning Yams." He said and we started walking to school hand in hand. I was still freezing cold and my head pounded under the sun's rays.

Tsukishima gave me a couple of side glances as we walked. My limbs ached for no reason and each step towards the school made the pain in my head worse. The world seemed to be on a tilt and my stomach swirled uncomfortably, I breathed in through my nose and out my mouth to try regain my composure.

My first and second classes I had with Tsukishima so I just had to cope through those, then through all my other classes then practice. I groaned thinking about it. I tried to keep my eyes open and head upright during my first class, as well as try to pay attention. I kept catching Tsukishima looking at me, concern written across his face. This continued up until lunch time, both my head and stomach swimming with pain.

Tsukishima POV

I knew something was wrong with Yamaguchi but I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong.  We were both eating our lunch together as usual. "Yamaguchi, are you okay?" I asked looking at him, studying his face to try see what's wrong, I noticed that he was slightly paler than usual and had a layer of sweat on his forehead.

"I don't know, I-I've been feeling sick but I took tablets this morning—and-" Yamaguchi told me. "Yamaguchi, slow down, can you specifically tell me what's wrong so I can help?" I say, abandoning my lunch and fully facing Yamaguchi.

"I-I feel really sick.." Yamaguchi says and I raise my eyebrow, this might be worse than I thought. "Like as in?" I say while gesturing an upward movement with my hands and Yamaguchi nods his head. "Okay um, let's go to the bathrooms then." I say, taking Yamaguchi's hand in mine and leading him to the closest bathrooms.

Yamaguchi sticks close to me and I move my hand to his back for comfort and support. He holds my upper arm in urgency and I curse under my breath. We enter the—thankfully—empty bathrooms and Yamaguchi enters the nearest stall. He drops to his knees in front of the porcelain bowl and almost imidiantly throws up.

I enter the stall and close the door behind me, it's a little cramped but we make it work. My hand makes circles on Yamaguchi's back and he heaves productively. "Yams you could've said you weren't feeling well before and I would've taken you home." I said, disappointed but far more concerned. "s-sor—" he was cut off by him throwing up again. After Yamaguchi threw up once more and heaved a few times he just sat on the floor, head in his hands. "I-I don't feel good, Tsukki" Yamaguchi said, teary eyed. "I know Yams, let's go and I'll take you home." I said, standing up and helping Yamaguchi get up as well.

Once we both left school I messaged Daichi-san that Yamaguchi is sick and that I'm taking care of him so we can't attend this evening's practice.

"Yamaguchi are you feeling any better?" I asked, concerned, we were about half way from his house. "Not really.." he said sluggish, "c-can we take a break?" Yamaguchi asked, he stopped walking and I ushered him to sit down on a bench. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick again?" I asked, sitting down next to him.