Hinata to the rescue - TsukkiYamaKageHina

Sick person : Yamaguchi
Caretakers : mainly Hinata but Tsukishima and Kageyama help too

(Yamaguchi is sick with a stomach bug and only Hinata really knows what to do)

(Hehe thank you YourLocalBandChild for the title <33 you're a angel)

3rd person POV

"Is Tadashi still asleep?" Hinata asks, Tsukishima and Kageyama who are eating breakfast while sitting on the stools near the kitchen island. Both of them turn to look at Hinata. "Yeah I think so, he's probably tired I don't think he got much sleep." Kageyama says, "Huh, that's unusual, even Kei is awake!" Hinata says, genuinely shocked, "can you wake him up please, it's almost 10 o'clock." Tsukishima adds with a roll of his eyes from Hinata's comment.

"Yeah." Hinata says, walking back to their bedroom. Hinata sees Yamaguchi curled up in the dovey and smiles to himself, how cute. "Tadashi, time to wake up." Hinata gently strokes the slightly younger's hair with a warm smile. "Mmm.... Shōyō I don't feel good....." Yamaguchi moans, squinting his eyes open and making a sad face. Hinata frowns, now he's worried. Moving his hand to Yamaguchi's forehead, Hinata checks for a fever.

"you don't have a fever? What's wrong?" Hinata asks, rubbing along Yamaguchi's side for comfort. "No, I feel so nauseous... my stomach hurts too." Yamaguchi says, Hinata sits on the bed and Yamaguchi sits up slowly and lays his head on Hinata's shoulder. It's a little awkward because of the height difference but they manage.

Hinata hugs his sick boyfriend close. "Do you wanna lay here for a while?" Hinata offers, hoping for a yes but Yamaguchi shakes his head. "No, I think I should sit in the bathroom for a bit, I feel like I'm going to throw up.... ugh Shōyō, I feel bad." Yamaguchi loosely places his arms across his middle.

"I can tell, 'Dashi." Hinata slips the pet name in as he strokes the greenette's hair. Although remembering Yamaguchi's comment Hinata pauses. "Let me help you to the bathroom, Yama." Hinata makes a move to stand up after Yamaguchi nods and lifts his head. Yamaguchi had clearly forgotten how to be vertical and his legs are like jelly so he heavily leans on Hinata for support.

Yamaguchi's head and stomach swirls as the pair make slow steps to the bathroom adjacent the bedroom they're in. Hinata lowers Yamaguchi once they make their way through the doorway to the bathroom, Yamaguchi feels the nausea increase when he gets a glimpse of the taunting water in the toilet bowl.

Hinata accompanies Yamaguchi on the bathroom floor, rubbing big circles on his back. Hinata is already very familiar with stomach related issues, prone to those sorts of things so he knows what helps and what doesn't.

However Tsukishima and Kageyama, they aren't so familiar so when they walk into the bathroom after investigating what was taking so long for Hinata to wake up Yamaguchi, they're a bit confused... and oblivious. Even Tsukishima, the smarter of the two doesn't know what's wrong.

"Why are you both on the floor?" Dumbasses

Kageyama and Tsukishima both jump when Yamaguchi heaves forward, throwing up into the porcelain—that's why—Hinata comforts Yamaguchi, rubbing his back and keeping his hair out the way, semi-ignoring his other boyfriends at the door frame.

"That's it Yama, you'll feel better soon ." Hinata says quietly but still so Yamaguchi can hear. "Kei, what do we do?!" Kageyama whispers to Tsukishima, using his hands to gesture. "I don't know?! Usually we don't get sick and if we do it's nothing like this?!" Tsukishima whispers back.

Hinata can still hear his other boyfriends over Yamaguchi's heaving and sighs to himself. Yamaguchi whimpers as his stomach clenches and prepares to throw up again. "Shh, it's okay let it come up." Hinata is quick to comfort, wiping away a tear when he notices one start to roll down the sickie's cheek.