Too many sickies - BokuAkaKuroKen

Sick people : Kenma, Kuroo and Bokuto
Caretaker : Akaashi

(Akaashi takes care of all his sick boyfriends but sometimes it's too much for him)

3rd person POV

Akaashi was trying his best.

Kenma definitely has it the worst and has had it for the longest. First he got sick, then Kuroo, then Bokuto, which leaves Akaashi to look after all three of his boyfriends, sick with a stomach bug.

Akaashi put all three of them on their large king sized bed, got three water bottles along with three buckets.

"Great job Kenma, let it out" Akaashi patted Kenma's back as he adjusted himself to lean over to the side of the bed and vomit into the bucket Akaashi was holding. Kuroo rubbed Kenma's thigh for comfort but his own stomach was flipping and the sound of Kenma's gags wasn't helping.

Akaashi had thought Bokuto was asleep but he gagged and vomited on the floor on the other side of the bed. "Shit.." Akaashi said, still comforting Kenma during another round triggered by Bokuto's heaving, now thankfully into a bucket.

Akaashi was so worried, it was 11am and he had yet to make breakfast, not only for his boyfriends but for himself. He had been busy comforting and rubbing backs while they gagged, vomited and heaved.

Kenma had calmed down, thankfully and was able to slump back into bed under the covers. Great one down, for now at least. Akaashi put the bucket down and moved over to the other side of the bed where Bokuto was.

He stuck his head in a bucket and retched loudly, Kuroo next to him had a hand over his mouth and tried to focus on anything but the throwing up going on around him.

Akaashi avoided the smallish puddle on the floor and rubbed Bokuto's back. He pulled his head out after god knows how many painful heaves, his eyes teary and skin gray in colour.

"m'sorry Kaashi, I made a mess.." Bokuto said, "don't worry Bokuto-san, I'll clean it up" Akaashi reassured to the best of his abilities. "Kuroo-san? You gonna be okay?" Akaashi asked, noticing his other boyfriend.

"Yeah.. just- nauseous" Kuroo said, keeping his hand over his mouth. Akaashi took Bokuto's bucket and moved it then tucked Bokuto in under the covers and giving him a kiss on the forehead. Two down, great.

"Kuroo-san I'm going to go clean this up and clean the buckets, let me know if you need me" Akaashi said, taking the buckets and going to clean them out.

He was exhausted, from his sleepless night, staying up and rubbing backs, mainly Kenma's since he has the weakest stomach out of the three sick ones.

But if he felt exhausted then his boyfriends felt worse and he tried to keep that in his head but as he was cleaning out the buckets and over-thinking he didn't realise the stress-induced tears going down his cheeks.

"It's okay, you're okay, it's gonna be fine" Akaashi told himself. He had finished rinsing the buckets and made his way back after wipping the tears off his face.

As he walked in Kenma and Bokuto were still in bed, only Bokuto asleep, Kenma was snuggled against him but his stomach twinged with pain. Kuroo on the other hand had his head in the third bucket.

He hadn't thrown up but his arms hugged the bucket tight. Kenma placed the two buckets on Bokuto's and Kenma's side of the bed, avoiding the puddle.

"Kuroo-san, I'm sorry, I've got to clean this up" Akaashi said, practically running into the kitchen, he grabbed everything he needed and sprinted back.

He cleaned up the vomit on the floor as fast as possible but half way through he heard liquid hitting the bottom of a bucket and then a heave from Kuroo.