You're okay - SakuAtsu

Sick person : Sakusa
Caretaker : Atsumu
(Sakusa eats bad food and his germophobia gets triggered)
Tw: *symptoms of panic attack*

Sakusa POV

Atsumu and I were on a dinner date, I was eating my food as Atsumu rabbled on about something he and Osamu did, "nice story 'Tsumu" I said when he finished. "You good Omi? You've been staring at yer food funny?" He said confused, "Yeah this food tastes funny... I'll ask the waiter" I said, "Ok" Atsumu said then started talking about volleyball I think because I was too busy thinking about my food, and if it was out of date and all the germs, my mind was going crazy.

I recovered slightly when I saw a waiter walk past, "hi, sorry but my food tastes funny, could you check if it was out of date or something?" I asked "yes of course what was it you ordered?" The waiter said pulling out a note pad. "It was the Tempura" I said calmly on the outside, but on the inside I was starting to feel sick from nerves and the food. "I'll check this for you" the waiter said and walked off with my food.

When the waiter left I put my mask that was under my chin back over my mouth and nose. I looked at my lap and took a few breaths to try calm myself down a bit, Atsumu was staring at me a bit. "I'm sure it's fine don't worry omi!" He reassured me, noticing that I was uncomfortable.

I just nodded in response, a few minutes later the waiter came back with a worried expression, "uh well there was a mix up in the kitchen and the food you ate was ment to go in the bin but was cooked by mistake, therefore it was out of date, I'm so sorry about this we will give you a full refund" the waiter said apologetically.

As soon as I heard what the waiter said I began shaking slightly and my mind was filled with thoughts about all the germs and bacteria that I just ate. I heard Atsumu talking to the waiter then saw the waiter walking away.

My mind couldn't really process what Atsumu was saying to me but I got a few words "Omi....it's....ok......home" so I assumed he was taking me home. I nodded, feeling worse than before, I was now shaking, nauseous and panicking.

Atsumu and I were walking next to each other, heading home since we walked to the restaurant, but it was as soon as we exited the restaurant did it all hit me, I had eaten out of date food, that could've been mouldy and had bacteria on it. "T-tsumu" I said finding it hard to breathe, he imidiantly went over to me "Hey Omi it's ok, you're ok let's sit down shall we" he said grabbing my hand gently and leading me over to a bench.

He sat me down on it and kneeled in front of me, he placed a hand on my knee "It's ok Omi just breathe, in..... and out..... yes that's good one more time" he said doing it again, but my mind wondered back to the food, making my chest tighten and I began to shake again, I was hyperventilating through my mask so I put my mask under my chin to help me breathe better. My eyes were going blurry and Atsumu's voice was muffled.

Atsumu POV

I began to panic when Sakusa started hyperventilating, his eyes were filled with fear, he does have a therapist for his germophobia but he's only started seeing it for about 2 weeks. I sat next to him and tried to comfort him by telling him it's going to be alright.

He called down a little bit but I thought of something that might help "Omi? Can I hug you?" I asked looking at him, I saw him nod slightly, I carefully held him in an embrace, even though Omi and I are dating I still am aware of his phobia and ask before I hold his hand, hug him or kiss him.

As I held him close I heard his breathing slow, I pulled away to look at him, he looked pale and had a layer of sweat on his forehead. "Are you ok now Omi?" I asked since he recovered from his panicked state a bit. He shook his head, "nauseous" was all he said. "Sorry can we sit here for a bit" he added looking up at me and moved his mask over his mouth and nose. "Sure Omi, and don't over think it you'll be fine" I said with a smile.