Out of it - KageHina

Sick person : Hinata
Caretaker : Kageyama

TW: DISORIENTATION, PANICKING
(Let me know if there's more)

3rd person POV

Hinata and Kageyama were in Hinata's room, laying down with a bin within arms reach. Kageyama was tracing fingers up and down Hinata's back as Hinata clutched Kageyama's t-shirt each time a cramp would torment his stomach.

How'd they get there?

It was just before lunch time when Hinata's stomach started flaring up, the small amount of nausea increased over time and eventually he found himself too nauseated to focus on the teacher and he had to tense all his muscles to not whimper when a cramp attacked him.

The second the bell went off for lunch Hinata put his books away and put his arms on his desk then laid his head in them. Too tired to move or eat. He thought of why he was feeling this way, no upcoming tests or exams, no volleyball games he had to stress over, so why was he feeling like this?

Hinata heard the screeching of a chair grating his ears, someone sat down on the opposite end of his desk. The person spoke up.

"Oi Hinata" It was Kageyama, they spent their breaks together to hang out, talk about things or discus volleyball techniques. Hinata lifted his head to look at the setter.

"Kageyama?" Hinata said in a drowsy voice, this time he didn't hold back the wince that came with a cramp in his actively turning stomach. "You sick?" Kageyama asked, Kageyama was an observant person, having to monitor his teammates and know their emotions and how they were feeling during a match.

Hinata pondered his question, well more statement. Was he sick? Makes sense as to why he feels like crap. "Mm" Hinata mumbled, sitting up right now that Kageyama was there.

"Kageyama..." Hinata said, that got his attention, Kageyama was used to Hinata being loud and chatting for long periods of time, not being quiet and barely saying a word. "Yeah?" Kageyama replied, "my stomach hurts really bad... I wanna go home"

And with that Kageyama didn't hesitate to walk Hinata home to look after him. Hinata was leaning basically half his weight on Kageyama and desperately wrapped both arms around his cramping stomach that wouldn't stop churning and threatening to make him double over with nausea.

"Kageyama I feel so sick" Hinata moaned and Kageyama's heart softened for the orange haired boy. "I know, we're almost there I promise you'll feel better soon" Kageyama reassured.

It took another 4 minutes for them to get to the front door of Hinata's house, Hinata gave Kageyama the keys, his vision swaying too much from nausea and the achiness of his stomach.

Kageyama was unlocking the door when he felt a tug at his shirt. "K-Kags" Hinata said with alarm in his tone. "K-Kags I feel l-like I'm going to be sick.." Hinata said with the back of his hand pressed to his lips.

"Shit. Okay, hold on for one minute let's get to the bathroom first" Kageyama said, grabbing Hinata's other hand when he opened the door and quickly putting their stuff down inside then Kageyama ushered Hinata into the bathroom.

Hinata's knees bucked so he was kneeling in front of the toilet. Kageyama worked circles into his back and Hinata gagged in response to a crippling cramp that twisted his stomach.

They we doing that for 30 minutes, Hinata would throw up, his stomach would cramp, Kageyama would comfort and then it would repeat. "K-Kageyama I'm so tried, please I don't want to throw up anymore.." Hinata said, leaning on Kageyama's chest.

"Let's go to bed then yeah? You could try get some sleep" Kageyama suggested, Hinata nodded, not moving from his curled up position on Kageyama's chest. Kageyama gently picked up the sick boy that was his boyfriend.