Nerves - TsukkiYama

Sick person : Yamaguchi
Caretaker : Tsukishima

TW: panicking/panic attack

(Yamaguchi throws up from nerves/anxiety/stress before a game And Tsukishima comforts him)

(Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are together)

Yamaguchi POV

I was sitting down against the gym wall next to Tsukki who was doing something on his phone, We were about to have a practice game with Nekoma.

I was tapping my finger on my leg and I felt the nerves in my chest, 'what if I mess up?' And other thoughts similar went through my head, Tsukki looked over at me so I stopped tapping my finger but instead my hands were shaking so I just rested them in my lap so Tsukki wouldn't think I'm weird.

"Are you okay Tadashi?" Tsukki said putting his phone down and turning to look at me, I could hear concern tinted in his voice. "u-um I j-just feel a little sick.." I said, silently cursing myself for stuttering.

"Sick how? Do you have a fever or something?" Tsukki asked, to others it might have sounded harsh but I could hear the worry in his voice, "n-no I feel s-sick from nerves" I said, I felt Tsukki reach over and grab my hand, he inspected it before speaking, "you're shaking Yamaguchi" he said with a frown.

I was shaking but I couldn't tell if it was from nerves or nausea, "yeah s-sorry" I said, squeezing my eyes shut when I felt my stomach turn, a soft hiccup left my mouth, Tsukki was still holding my hand, "Don't apologize Tadashi, you look really pale though do we need to go to the bathroom?" He asked, I didn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded as a way of saying yes.

Tsukki and I stood up, the movement seemed to upset my stomach resulting in a cramp, I squeezed my eyes shut and held my stomach with one arm. Tsukki was infront of me and he seemed to notice I was in pain since he placed a gentle hand on my lower back.

Once the cramp turned into a dull ache along with my nausea we began walking to the bathroom, I was still shaking and the thought of throwing up wasn't helping my anxiety.

A soft hiccup left my mouth causing my nausea and anxiety to spike. We entered the bathrooms and we both went into one of the stalls, I kneeled down in front of the toilet.

Tsukishima POV

I squatted down next to Tadashi, he looked pale and scared, It was also concerning how much he was shaking. "Tadashi, try slow your breathing" I said in a soft voice only reserved for Tadashi.

Tadashi hiccuped then wrapped his arms around his stomach, he curled inwards. I rubbed his back soothingly and moved his hair out of his face.

Tadashi had a look of pain on his face, "ow, Tsu-Tsukki it hurts.." Tadashi wimpered, "I know, It's ok it'll be over soon and I'm here" I said, he nodded and I continued rubbing up and down his back.

Tadashi's breathing spead up and I became worried, suddenly Tadashi gagged and threw up in the toilet, he was gasping for air when he stopped, I'm pretty sure he was hyperventilating.

I noticed Tadashi's panic and the scared look in his eyes, "I-I th-threw u-up" Tadashi stuttered out and was shaking, "Tadashi, listen to me ok, you'll be okay I just need you to take deep breaths" I said, looking him in the eyes, I started extenuating my breathing so Tadashi could follow.

Tadashi was trying to copy my breathing but would hiccup in between breaths. After a minute or two of the breathing Tadashi heaved and threw up again.

He coughed but that triggered him to gag again, his chest was rising and falling at a fast pace and he had an arm around his stomach and a hand over his mouth.