Sick at school - DaiSuga

Sick person : Sugawara
Caretaker : Daichi

(Suga goes to school sick, is sick at school then Daichi takes him home)

3rd person POV

The mental voice in Sugawara's head pushed him to drag his body to school. He had woken up feeling sick to his stomach and a burning sensation behind his eyes. He was covered in a cold sweat and his hair stuck up in every possible direction.

Nausea haunted him the walk to school and through his first few classes for the day. He was thankful he doesn't see Daichi until lunch time so he could slack off during his classes and have him not mention it. The voice of his teacher seemed to pound into his head and the room seemed to tilt with every head movement.

Suga swallowed the urge to lurch forward with a retch when Daichi tapped him lightly and woke him up. Suga's cheek felt like it had been pressed to be like the flatness of the desk and Suga wipped the drool off the side of his mouth.

"Suga are you alright?" Daichi said with a small laugh, finding his boyfriends just-woken-up face a little amusing. Daichi's smile went away when Suga groaned in response to his kind-of serious question.

By now Suga had only just fully opened his eyes and the bright lights dotting the ceiling made him dizzy. His stomach clenched with the need to expel and Suga slapped a hand across his mouth.

Daichi was in full-on concern now, noticing all the signs that Suga was indeed, not alright. When Suga silently gagged behind his hand Daichi knew what was about to happen, "shit, EVERYONE OUT!" Daichi said to the seven other students in the classroom, either eating or just talking.

"I said OUT" Daichi repeated and everyone swiftly left the classroom, shutting the door behind them. Only then did Suga allow himself to throw up on his desk. Suga retched and leaned forward to add to his vomit-inspired painting on his desk before a bin was thrusted under him.

Daichi worked circles into Suga's back and judging by the heat of his body Daichi put the pieces together and conclude he was sick. Suga heaved into the bin, followed by a clear stream of bile.

Daichi left Suga with the bin in his lap to grab some tissues that were in the classroom to clean up the small amount of vomit of the desk. Daichi discarded the tissues into the bin Suga was dry-heaving over and sprayed down the surface with some disinfectant before giving it a final wipe over.

Daichi went back over to Suga who was a sniffling and hiccuping mess. "Are you crying?" Daichi asked, rubbing Suga's lower back. "No my eyes are just deep cleaning, fuck off" Suga said, wiping his eyes. "Yep, sorry that was a stupid thing to ask. Are you okay?" Daichi said and Suga gave him a not really intimidating glare. "Do I look like I'm okay?!" Suga retorted.

"Right, sorry" Daichi replied. Suga bursted into tears, sobs wrecking through his chest. "D-Dai, I-I don't f-feel good- everything h-hurts" Suga choked out, sobbing between his words.

His breath got caught up in his chest and he gagged, dry thankfully. "Come on Suga, deep breaths, you'll make yourself feel worse." Daichi comforted, hand grazing along Suga's back.

A fellow student must have told the nurse because a few minutes later she came through the classroom door. Suga had calmed down a little and had his head leaning up against Daichi who was standing next to him, his eyes closed to block out the harsh light.

Daichi talked with the kind nurse who took the bin with Suga's vomit and gave the okay for them to leave school and go home. Suga leaned almost all of his weight on Daichi as he guided him out the school.

Suga felt as if his legs were going to give out when they were official making their way to his house. Each step agitated his stomach and he cursed at the sun for being so bloody bright. His head pounded and his stomach churned, cramped and rolled constantly.