Food poisoning - BokuAkaKuroKen

Sick person : Akaashi
Caretakers : Bokuto, Kenma and Kuroo

(Akaashi gets food poisoning from something Bokuto made and hides that he doesn't feel good so he doesn't upset Bokuto)

3rd person POV

Akaashi tries really hard, he really does, to take deep breaths and ignore the nausea that seems to be piling on and on. Him and his boyfriends are playing a game of uno, Bokuto loosing badly with 15 cards, Kenma winning with 3 cards left, Akaashi with 6 cards, Kuroo with 8. It's not every night they do this so Akaashi is trying his best to not ruin it.

His stomach feels so full and bloated, what's worse is he knows exactly why. Bokuto made Akaashi lunch while Kuroo and Kenma were out doing the grocery shopping  early today. Akaashi didn't want to be rude but he was almost certain that the meat wasn't cooked properly. Bokuto had less than him but Bokuto also has a stomach of steel so it's not a surprise that's he's feeling completely fine.

Akaashi subtlety presses a palm to his stomach when a cramp made it's way through, they're all sitting on the floor around their coffee table, snacks and uno cards in front of them. The snacks that Akaashi hasn't touched only making him feel sicker.

Dinner was good and Akaashi ate all that was given to him but at that stage Akaashi was only feeling a slight ache in his middle, assuming it was hunger induced, he ate. But this all probably made it much worse, his stomach is in his throat and he's already excused himself to the bathroom once and another time to go change out of his uncomfortably tight jeans.

In the bathroom he tried to calm himself down and he splashed his face with water to hopefully hide his pale completion but in the end he still felt just as nauseous. He put a smile on when Bokuto had to pick up 4 cards as Kuroo placed a +4 card down. They had music on and all of them were laughing and enjoying themselves— minus Akaashi of course.

"Kaashi please don't put down that plus two I know you have- woah Kaashi you don't look so good" Bokuto's smile faded. All attention now on Akaashi, he can't keep his façade up any longer— he feels way too sick.  "Yeah I- uh I'm not feeling the best.." Akaashi has to swallow the excessive amount of salivia in his mouth. Kuroo imidiantly turns off the music and the uno game is forgotten. Kenma who is next to Akaashi places his hand on his back, a comforting gesture but Kenma could feel Akaashi's shaky frame.

"Kaashi.. tell us, what's wrong?" Bokuto's concerned look makes Akaashi soft, how much he cares. "I-I feel so nauseous." Akaashi curls in on himself, the feeling of wanting to gag making his stomach twist. "Akaashi, we should go to the bathroom." Kenma says, an eager nod in return. Kuroo and Kenma help Akaashi onto his feet, holding his trembling hands.

Akaashi is a little hunched over while walking, pain squirming throughout his middle. Bokuto gets water and medicine ready when Akaashi sits in front of the toilet. Bokuto holds Akaashi's hair back, Kenma holds his hand and Kuroo rubs soothing circles into Akaashi's back.

Akaashi is squeezing his eyes shut and is swallowing repeatedly, his boyfriends all look at him with worry and wish they could do more. Akaashi let's out a whiny noise and covers his mouth with his fist. "Kaashi babe, you have to let it out, you're doing so well." Kuroo says gently. Akaashi takes some semi-stable breaths and spits into the toilet bowl.

Just getting a glimpse of the toilet water seems to trigger Akaashi because all four of them are shocked when Akaashi pitches forward again and gags into the toilet. Bokuto pats Akaashi's back and he makes a distressed noise and heaves up some of his dinner.

Akaashi vomits in quick spurts, not leaving room for air. Coughing over the toilet, tears are on the brink of spilling from the force of the heaves. Kenma gets a small damp towel and places it at the back of Akaashi's neck. "It h-hurts so bad." Akaashi's stomach aches in pain. "You're doing great baby, just let your body relax." Bokuto says, him rubbing Akaashi's back is keeping him grounded.