Volleyball trip - OsaAtsu (not ship)

Sick person : Atsumu
Caretaker : Osamu

(Inarizaki volleyball team get rewarded an overseas trip, Atsumu gets sick from anxiety about flying and Osamu looks after his brother)

3rd person POV

Imarizaki, a very talented volleyball team came very close to first in the spring tournament. What better way to reward them for all their efforts than with a school-funded overseas trip?

Atsumu would rather not. Actually he despises the idea of it. And Atsumu has every right to, all he has to mention is aviophobia (fear of flying). However somehow Atsumu ended up on the bus to the airport, luggage packed and passport ready. All his teammates are incredibly excited, apart from him of course.

So there Atsumu is, in the back of the bus, anxious and nauseous as fuck. His hands are shaking so badly and he feels sick enough to lose his cookies then and there. "Samu." Atsumu says, and Osamu wakes up from next to him.

When Osamu looks at his brother he sees his pupils shaking and his shiny forehead. Atsumu's panicking. "Tsumu? What's the matter?" Osamu knows about Atsumu's fear but he hasn't seen it this bad before, I mean they've only been on two planes and the trips were less than 3 hours. This one is going to be almost 14 hours. So naturally, Atsumu is panicking, a lot.

"I don't th-think I can do this-" Atsumu tries breathing deeply but it ends back up with panicked breaths. Osamu frowns, "Tsumu, take some deep breaths, yer working yourself up." Osamu instructs but Atsumu is trying his best to keep his insides inside, let alone breathe at a regular pace.

"Samu-it feels like I-I'm going to throw up, please I don't want t-to do this," Atsumu says, his strong-witted nature leaves Osamu quite concerned because of his once-in-a-blue-moon behaviour. "Shit well, hold on let me get a bag." Osamu imidiantly gets up and finds Kita, the mum of the team.

"Kita-san, um, Atsumu isn't feeling well. Do you have a bag or a stomach soother of some sort?" Osamu hopes and prays. "Poor Atsumu, tell him I hope he feels better. Yes, I do have a bag but I also have something that might help Atsumu. He's scared about the flight, right? Well, I have some sleeping pills so he should be knocked out for most of it."

What an angel honestly, "Thank you so much, Kita-san." Osamu takes the items and quickly dashes back to Atsumu, who is paler than before. Very concerning. Atsumu hates it, he feels horrible and has to snatch the empty plastic bag out of Osamu's hands when his stomach prompts him.

An unpleasant feeling lingers in his middle and a burning starts in his throat. With a shaky breath, Atsumu starts to gag, uncontrollable thoughts about the long plane flight making him even more anxious. Atsumu can feel Osamu rubbing his back, it grounds Atsumu but when he starts to throw up, Atsumu loses himself in a panic.

Osamu is shaken at the sight of Atsumu actually being sick, but he cares for his brother and stays by his side. Atsumu coughs and splutters, choking as more sick comes up into the bag clutched between his fingers.

Atsumu is tingly with nervousness and nausea, not a good mix. It just makes him heave again over the bag. By now the other teammates have noticed Atsumu's "predicament" but they are all respectful and sympathetic.

Osamu rubbed Atsumu's back, giving it a few pats and triggering his heaves to be productive. It was only when Atsumu started painfully dry heaving did Osamu get even more concerned, he wish he knew about Atsumu's phobia of flying and how bad it can get

Atsumu's stomach hurt from throwing up and his insides feel jumbled from anxiety, despite not being on the plane yet. Osamu cleaned up Atsumu as best he could with some tissues, "think yer done Tsumu?" Osamu sweeps Atsumu's hair out of his face for him. He receives a stiff nod.