What happened? - BokuAka

Sick person : Akaashi
Caretaker : Bokuto

(Akaashi eats too many snacks and makes himself sick)

Akaashi POV

"Bye Kuroo-san, bye Kenma, thank you both for coming over" I said, hugging them both. They had come over just for a hang out all together and we all went stargazing, it should've been super fun.

Except I was way too dumb and ate too much. I hadn't eaten much the whole day due to stress from work and the snacks were just so good. I hadn't realised my mouth wasn't watering over the food but the nausea that crept it's way up.

To top it off I had a fizzy drink after all the food and the bubbles sat uncomfortably in my stomach and I could feel exactly where.

Bokuto said his good byes to the other couple and I tried to keep somewhat of a smile on my face. I was strong and muscular but didn't eat huge amounts so thus why my stomach is acting the way it is.

After a final wave off at the front door of our house Bokuto and I went back inside. I exhaled as I tried to keep the growing pain in my stomach at bay. "Kaashi wanna watch a movie?" Bokuto asked me, an excited look on his face.

"Sure Bokuto-san, I'm just going to change into my pyjamas" I said as an excuse to get out of my now uncomfortably tight pants that were adding pressure to my already extended stomach.

"Okay Kaashi I'll get it ready!" Bokuto said, walking off to the living room with a bounce to his walk.

3rd person POV

Akaashi felt way too tired, he's eaten a little too much a couple other times but this time was way worse. He was just in a food coma right? Sure his stomach was bloated like a balloon but that doesn't mean he should feel half-assed of a human and be all disscombobulated.

Akaashi got changed and had to stop a few times when a gut-tearing cramp ripped through his middle. Akaashi was mentally kicking himself for his stupid actions.

Akaashi might've felt the tiniest better in a change of clothes but his stomach still felt as full as it is now 30 minutes ago.

Akaashi slowly walked back to Bokuto, sinking into the hoodie he was wearing. He was met with Bokuto sprawled out sideways on the couch. Akaashi didn't hesitate to match Bokuto and place himself on the spikers lap.

Bokuto smiled at the younger and combed his fingers through the dark, slightly wavy hair. "I just picked this random movie, it had a cool cover so I hope it's good" Bokuto said, looking down at his boyfriend ontop of him.

Around 10 minutes into the movie Bokuto notices Akaashi keeps shifting and seems visibly uncomfortable. "Kaashi? Are you okay?" Bokuto askes.

Akaashi was not okay, his stomach pains and cramps have been getting close to unbearable. It wasnt just that, nausea licked the back of his throat and he hated how tight and full his stomach felt.

Akaashi swallowed the few times his stomach attempted to make a reappearance. "Sorry, I'm okay Bokuto-san just a little cold" Akaashi lied. "No need to apologize Kaashi!" Bokuto said, reaching behind him and grabbing a blanket that came out of no where.

Akaashi POV

Bokuto draped the blanket over me, it might've been the fact that my hands were shaking but I was a little cold. It was also an excuse to rub my stomach without Bokuto noticing.

I slipped a hand under my hoodie and made a face when I touch a sensitive spot on my stomach. I rubbed some circles on the tight skin of my stomach, pleading to any god that would listen to not throw up.