Celiac disease - KuroAka

Sick person : Akaashi
Caretaker : Kuroo

(Akaashi has a gluten intolerance and accidentally eats gluten while at a training camp with Nekoma, Akaashi tells Bokuto, Bokuto tells Kuroo, Kuroo looks after Akaashi)

I'm sorry if any of this isn't correct please dm me or comment if I got something wrong I don't have much knowledge on celiac disease but I did do some research.

Okay enjoy!!!

3rd person POV

Fukurodani and Nekoma were having a training camp together and the coaches desided to order some pizza for all of the boys, making sure to get a gluten-free one for Akaashi.

Akaashi had thought he was eating the right pizza, the one without gluten but he had clearly gotten them messed up and now his stomach was getting back at him.

After eating the pizza since they had finished with all their games and that was a dinner reward Akaashi went into one of Fukurodani's rooms, since the team was split up into pairs and Akaashi was sharing a room with Bokuto.

Akaashi laid down on his futon, noticing that his stomach was bloated and there was an ache in his abdomen. Akaashi rubbed the upset organ when a sharp pain hit him.

Akaashi sometimes gave in when there was a food that looked really delicious and suffered the consequences after, he usually regrets it but continues to do it nonetheless. So this time it was partly his fault, he ate the wrong pizza by accident and that annoyed him slightly.

Bokuto entered his shared room with Akaashi to find him with a grimace on his face while having a hand placed on his stomach, so naturally he was a little concerned. "Kaashi, you doing okay?" Bokuto asked, squating next to the laid down setter.

"Ugh, I think I ate a pizza that had gluten in it and now I don't feel good." Akaashi replied with a slight frown. Bokuto made a sympathetic face at his friend, "awe that's no good Kaashi, hold on I think I know something that might make you feel better." Bokuto said as if he just thought of something genius.

"What?" Akaashi said, with some strain in his voice from the pain that lingered in his abdomen. "I'll get Kuroo" Bokuto said, "that's what you want right?" Bokuto knew Kuroo and Akaashi sort of had a thing with each other.

Akaashi's cheeks went a bit pink at the thought of Kuroo looking after him so he nodded and then 2 seconds later Bokuto was out the door to go fetch the middle blocker.

Akaashi felt like he was being choked laying down so he sat up, a cramp making its way through his stomach at the unwanted movement. No matter what position he was in, his stomach hurt. Akaashi let out a few whimpers and tsk's at his state and seeming he was alone.

Akaashi suddenly jolts with a hiccup. A cold sweat ripples over his body. A faint, though unsettling sensation of nausea licks at the back of his throat and he swallows nervously.

Akaashi rubs his face with his hands and lets out a sigh, he knew it usually ended with him throwing his guts up or it coming out the other end but Akaashi refused to accept that. Willing to test if his body would digest the food and not have any struggles.

Akaashi is relieved that his stomach seemed to have calmed a tiny bit and removed his hands from his face, this lasts only a second before his stomach locks up with another cramp. He bites his sleeve and tries to bear it.

His constricted middle turns again and it sends a physical shudder over his body. He grimaces and this was the moment Kuroo walked in. Akaashi had his eyes scrunched closed and didn't notice the presence until a large, warm hand made it's way to his back.