Good senpai - Goshiki + Semi

Sick person : Goshiki
Caretakers : shiratorizawa, mainly Semi

(Goshiki goes to practice even though he's sick and the team notices and takes care of him)

3rd person POV

Goshiki put both his hands on his knees as he puffed out air, tired from simply the warm-ups. He wipped some snot on his jersey then continued.

The team was giving him worried glances and a little further into practice someone mentions it. "Goshiki is acting weird today" Shirabu said to Semi.

Semi looked over at the younger soon-to-be ace, who's fringe stuck to his forehead from sweat despite everyone else not sweating overly. "You're right, I'll ask him if he's okay" Semi said, beginning to walk over to Goshiki.

Goshiki had realised that his senpai's were catching on to him that he was sick. He turned away and acted like he didn't see Semi walking over to him. He went to his drink bottle and took sips, fighting back the urge to gag.

Goshiki turned his back to Semi and now Semi was on his way over to Tendou. "Hey, what's up Semi!" Tendou said when the setter came over.

"Hey Ten, um I think something might be wrong with Goshiki" Semi said, the red head and him both turned to look at the black haired boy. "Yeah, he does look a bit pale, sorta like he's about to hurl or something, he should probably go home" Tendou said, a small laugh between his words.

"Yeah, would you mind talking to coach while I talk to him?" Semi said and Tendou nodded, "good luck Semi~" Tendou said walking away.

Goshiki saw again Semi was trying to approach him so he took off in the opposite direction. "Nope, where to you think you're going" Shirabu stopped Goshiki.

Semi finally got to him, "Goshiki are you alright?" Semi asked and Goshiki turned to him a little scared. "Uh- well mmm I..... no" Goshiki said, rubbing the back on his neck and keeping his gaze on his feet.

Semi and Shirabu looked at him and urged him to keep going. "I'm kinda like.... sick?" Goshiki continued. After he said that it all made sense in Shirabu's and Semi's brain.

"Ah Goshiki, you shouldn't come to practice sick" Semi scolded and Goshiki nodded in shame. "It's not good for your body, putting it under physical stress when sick" Semi went on and Goshiki listened, a little nauseated, one from practice, two his stomach had been sensitive since he woke up and three the stuffy feeling in the gym and the smell of sweat made him want to gag.

"Next time Goshiki tell one of us, we'll understand but the lass thing I want is you passing out because you came to practice sick. Imagine if this was during a game?" Semi said but the words went apon deaf ears.

"S-Semi-san" Goshiki said with a panicked tone and a hand to his mouth. Shirabu nudged Semi and then he realised what was about to happen. "Shit, Shirabu. Bucket." Semi said and Shirabu dashed off. Semi went over to the younger and placed a hand on his back.

"Can we walk over to the bench or no?" Semi asked with a soft voice and was met with a firm shake of the head. Goshiki jolted forward when he felt rising in his throat.

Shirabu came back in record speed, handing Semi the bucket who held it under Goshiki's chin. Semi realised that Goshiki probably doesn't want to puke in front of the entire team so he slowly led Goshiki outside.

They made it two steps out the gym doors before Goshiki heaved up vomit into the bucket. From then it kept going.

Semi patted and rubbed Goshiki's back to comfort the sick boy. Semi moved both of them during a break so they sat on a secluded bench then Semi moved Goshiki's bangs out the way while he dry heaved. Semi could hear how painful the heaves were, grating his throat which each one.