Sick Bokuto - BokuAkaKuroKen

Sick person : Bokuto (duh)
Caretakers : Mainly Kenma but Akaashi and Kuroo help too

(Bokuto comes home from practice sick, Kenma is the only one home, Kuroo and Akaashi are studying in the library, collage/university au)

3rd person POV

"Hey Kenma." Bokuto greeted his boyfriend who is sat on the couch, he stumbles through their hallway to the kitchen and living room, setting his stuff down and making his was to sit next to Kenma on the couch.

Bokuto doesn't know if practice was particularly brutal today or his body just feels like shit, he's so dizzy and light headed, that he feels a few inches away from landing on the floor, the bright lights on the ceiling are harsh on his eyes and the headache he's had since before practice instantly gets worse.

Kenma's a bit confused because Bokuto usually comes home skipping down the hallway, either tackling one of his boyfriends for a hug or kiss or both depending on the mood, imidiantly chatting up a storm about how his volleyball game went or about his classes. This time Bokuto entered with a simple hello, puts his stuff down and plops down on the couch, Kenma hasn't even gotten a hello kiss!

"Bokuto?" Kenma looks up from his Nintendo and turns his gaze to his boyfriend. "Ugh- Kenma.." Bokuto lets out a breathy moan, closing his eyes and resting a hand on his stomach. Alarm bells go off in Kenma's brain and he turns his Nintendo off, abandoning it on the couch and he moves closer to Bokuto.

"Kenma.. my head hurts, I feel really dizzy." Bokuto says- there's no point in lying. A concerned frown makes it's way onto Kenma's face. Kenma feels Bokuto's forehead with the back of his hand, not too warm but definitely above the normal body temperature. "Are you sick Bokuto?" Kenma asks, "I dunno, my stomach feels all weird too." Bokuto replies.

"How about you have a shower, it could make you feel better, being all clean?" Kenma suggests, Bokuto's eyes still remain closed. "Yeah... can you shower with me?" Bokuto asks, opening his eyes to look at Kenma, he not only asks because he wants Kenma to shower with him but also because he doesn't know if with his current condition he'll be able to shower by himself. Ugh, Kenma can't resist the shine in Bokuto's hazy eyes or the way his fluffy hair rests messily on his forehead, blocking his vision only slightly.

"Fine.."

Kenma shoots a quick text to Akaashi 'hi... Bokuto's back from practice but it seems he's caught a stomach bug or something, he's got a headache, probably a fever and I think stomach ache too, you don't have to come home but I'll tell you if he gets worse :/ please tell this to Kuroo as well <3' with that Kenma shoves his phone into his pocket, standing up and grabbing Bokuto's hands to haul him up too.

Kenma guides Bokuto down their hallway and into their en suite which has the largest shower, conveniently one with two shower heads. Bokuto leans heavily on Kenma- he doesn't know if he'll even be able to stand in the shower long enough for it to actually do something.

Before they get ready to hop in the shower Kenma feels Bokuto's forehead, his hand meeting fever heat the second it touched the skin. Kenma then gets some fever reducers out from the cabinet. Kenma hands Bokuto two small tablets and he takes them with water from the tap. His stomach is feeling pretty achy and sensitive so Bokuto wonders how long it'll be till the inevitable happens.

They both strip off their clothes, it's not awkward, they've been with each other for a long time. They both step into the shower and Kenma turns the water on to a nice temperature, not too hot that the bathroom becomes a sauna and not too cold it's unpleasant.

Kenma squeezes a glob of shampoo into his hand before he reaches up and massages the lavender-scented soap into Bokuto's hair, Bokuto is melting under the careful, precise fingers and shuts his eyes. Kenma can't help but smile when he sees Bokuto's pleased look. Bokuto's nice moment is wiped away as it gets harder to keep his feet stable on the ground and his body upright, he feels dizzy even with his eyes closed.

Kenma can see the way Bokuto's face and body tenses. "Are you okay Bokuto?" Kenma asks worriedly. Bokuto sqints his eyes tighter and gives a tiny, pained moan. Bokuto feels sick— I mean that's because he is but no he feels sick. "K-Ken—" Bokuto covers his mouth and Kenma understands.

"Oh, shit" Kenma gets out the shower, stepping on their bathmat soaking wet, he ushers Bokuto out of the shower too, remnants of shampoo still in his hair. Kenma flips the toilet lid up, scoots the soft mat on the floor closer to the toilet and Bokuto kneels in front of the porcelain.

Kenma grabs a towel and covers Bokuto's bottom half with it before doing the same for himself, for the sake of their dignity at least. Kenma gives Bokuto's back long, effective strokes and Bokuto's heaving up his stomach in seconds. Bokuto holds onto the toilet rim for dear life as he violently throws up into the toilet.

His stomach spazams then more water and parts of his light, before-practice-dinner comes back up and into the toilet bowl. Bokuto groans when he gets a short break but it ends after an abrupt retch. "Let it out Bokuto, try to relax." Kenma is doing his best to sooth Bokuto in any way he can but touch is most effective so Kenma places a kiss to Bokuto's temple and resumes rubbing his back.

Akaashi and Kuroo walk into the bathroom and they look like actual angels to Kenma, Akaashi's got water and more medicine in his hand and Kuroo's got a change of clothes for both of them. Of course they still came back even after Kenma said they didn't have to. The two both mimic concerned faces when they see the sad sight of Bokuto's head in the toilet bowl.

Akaashi pieces together what happened by the wet hair and lack of clothes Kenma and Bokuto have. "Ku? K-Kaashi?" Bokuto looks at his other boyfriends with bleary eyes but resorts back to the toilet when an airy gag escapes him. "Hey Bo, Kenma told us you weren't feeling too well." Kuroo says, walking further into the bathroom and placing the clothes on the bathroom's counter top.

Akaashi places the water and medicine close by and feels Bokuto's forehead, "he's definitely got the stomach flu.. has he taken any medicine?" Akaashi asks Kenma, who is still performing ministrations on Bokuto's back. "I gave him two fever reducers before we got in the shower but he's probably thrown them up." Kenma replies and Akaashi nods.

Kuroo, Akaashi and Kenma all tag team to sooth Bokuto to end the heaving session, then take some medicine, rinse his body down very vaguely, get him changed into new clothes, brush his teeth and get him into their bed. Finally. Bokuto is huddled under the duvet, Kenma joining him since he happened to be the closest person for Bokuto to drag into bed with him.

Akaashi encourages Bokuto to drink some water so he doesn't get dehydrated, Kuroo changes into sleep wear and is also quick to hop into bed and join in on the cuddles, despite Bokuto being a human furnace and making it a bit uncomfortable with the heat. At seeing all his boyfriends in bed Akaashi decides study can wait and also gets into some comfortable clothes.

It's a little squishy with 4 fully grown people in one bed— well technically it's two double beds pushed together (credits to Bokuto, who loves to cuddle all of his boyfriends) but with all of them coddled close, they manage. With some more pecks and kisses and final 'I love yous' they all go to sleep.

Endd
Ughhh why do I take so long to updateee sorry about that, I think from now on expect updates to be around 10+ days apart, I think it's just getting too hard for me to update every week :/

Well I hope you enjoy this!!! Thank you for reading and sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes <3

Thank you kKassiEe_ for the request <333 I hope this is what you wanted!!

List of upcoming chapters:
OsaSuna, sick Suna
TsukkiYamaKageHina, sick Yamaguchi and Kageyama
IwaDai, sick Daichi
IwaOi, sick Oikawa
OsaAtsu (not ship), sick Osamu
DaiSuga, sick Sugawara
TsukkiYama, sick Tsukishima
OsaSuna, sick Suna
BokuAkaKuroKen, sick Kuroo
KyouHaba, sick Kyotani
AranKita, sick Kita
BokuAkaKuroKen, sick Kenma
TsukkiYamaKageHina, sick Hinata
LevYaku, sick Yaku
SemiShira, sick Shirabu
OsaAtsu (not ship), sick Atsumu
KuroKen, sick Kenma

Requests are still closed <3

Thank you all so so much for 41.4k reads!!!! MWUAH KISSES TO ALL OF YOU

Okay bye bye <33

Word count : 1509