Stupid sushi - OsaSuna

Sick person : Suna
Caretaker : Osamu

Suna POV

Today Osamu and I went on a cute lunch date and I was craving some sushi so that's what I got, I thought it tasted a bit weird but didn't think any thing of it.

So that leads to where I am now, chilling on the couch, scrolling through tik tok while Osamu is next to me doing the same. I was doing this for around an hour but I started to feel... funny not in a good way.

Osamu on the other hand was asleep slouching on the couch with his phone laying on his chest. I groaned when I felt a sharp lingering pain in my stomach. I put my phone down and tried to wait it out.

I did feel a little queasy about 40 minutes after we got back but again, didn't think any thing of it. I decided to get up to get some water, regretting it when the pain got worse, I winced a little and held onto the couch for support while my other arm instinctively went to my stomach.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen trying to ignore the pain. I shakily poured myself a glass of water, I took a sip but imidiantly felt worse, my stomach just wasn't having it today. I put the glass down and leaned against the kitchen counter, closing my eyes 'I knew the sushi tasted funny' I thought to myself, I mentally kicked myself when I felt another pain 'God why did i eat that'

I tried taking another sip of water, unexpectedly it didn't help just made it worse yet again. I gave up on the water and made my way back to the couch. Though as soon as I step out of the kitchen a wave of nausea came over me "s-shit" I said racing to the bathroom.

Osamu POV

I opened my eyes lazily after I heard Suna mumble something, but I grew a little concerned when I saw him run down the hallway and into the bathroom "You good Suna?" I said down the hallway, walking towards the bathroom.

I walked faster when I didn't hear a response, "Suna?" I said peaking my head into the bathroom but I didn't like what I saw, it was Suna coughing and gagging into the toilet bowl "woah, Suna" I said and walked in and started rubbing his back.

When he stopped and just knelt in front of the toilet I asked him "what happend Rin?" I was squatting beside him "the s-sushi" he said quietly and gently layed his arms on top of his stomach.

"Tsk, why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" I asked looking at him "I-I don't kn-" he stopped talking. Instead he started throwing up in the toilet bowl again "Jesus rin... are you sure it's just the sushi?" I commented genuinely concerned.

Suna has had food poisoning before, but he only had a mild stomach ache and threw up once, then he was fine. "*cough* I don't k-know" he stuttered out, before he started throwing up again.

He continued spewing into the toilet bowl, before stopping and catching his breath. "Hey, you're ok just breathe" I said rubbing his back while he shakily takes short breaths. He started coughing a bit and placed his hand over his mouth, only to remove it when he threw up again.

After he was done he rested his head on my shoulder and held his stomach. "s-sorry.." he replied shyly, Suna doesn't like being seen in a weak state. "It's fine Rin, it's not your fault, let's get you in bed" I said standing up and helping Suna get up. "T-that's if your feeling well enough, do you still feel like you're going to throw up?" I asked when we both stood up, me holding his hand for support.

"I don't feel nauseous but my stomach still hurts" he said bluntly "Ok, let's get you to bed then" I said, leading him to our bed. He slowly followed behind me, still looking pale. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" I said when he sat down on the bed. "Yeah I'm fine, just a little stomach ache" he said.

But after he said that he suddenly had a sour face and held his stomach. "You ok Rin?" I asked and sat down next to him, placing my hand on his back. "Yeah, apart from the fact that my stomach is trying to kill me" he said frustrated at his condition, not at me thankfully.

"I'll go get you a heat pad and some tea" I said "Get comfy and I'll bring it to you when it's done" I added walking out to get the stuff prepared for Suna. I started boiling the kettle, then got the tea and heat pad ready. After everything was prepared I brought it back to Suna, who was laying on the bed his, head rested on the head board while he layed his arms on top of his stomach.

"Hey Rin, feeling any better?" I asked placing the tea down on the bedside table, Rin shook his head no in response to my question. "Here this might help" I said handing him the heat pad. "Thanks Samu" he said taking it then resting it on top of his stomach, sighing at the warmth.

"Samu?" Suna said turning his head towards me, "yes Rin?" I replied, "can...we...cuddle... please?" He said, I smiled a little, "sure Rin" I said walking over to the other side of the bed then climbing in, we were both under the covers and I was spooning Suna, as well as holding the heat pad on his stomach for him. "I love you Suna" I said with my head in the crook of Suna's neck. "I love you too Samu" Suna replied "tell me if you start to feel worse though kay?" I said, still mindful of how he was feeling currently.

"Ok.." he said placing his hand on top of mine, which was holding the heat pad on Suna's stomach, we stayed like this for a while, about 10 minutes, I fell asleep.

Suna POV

I noticed that Osamu had fallen asleep, due to the soft breaths I felt on my neck, me on the other had, I could not fall asleep my stomach was still upset and I started to feel nauseous again. I sighed and held the heat pad on my stomach, it helped for a little bit but now it didn't really do much.

I tried falling asleep but I got out of bed when the nausea became to much, I slowly walked my way to the bathroom, because if I went any faster I would've surely thrown up on the floor.

After making it to the bathroom, I didn't bother closing the door, I sat down in front of the toilet, feeling the most nauseous ever in my life. After what felt like hours of sitting in front of the toilet, basically waiting to throw up, I finally did. It felt horrible I don't think I'll ever eat sushi again, I continued to spew what ever food I had left in me.

Osamu POV

I woke up when I didn't feel Suna laying next to me, I rubbed my eyes a little but then I heard noises coming from the bathroom 'shit, Suna' I thought after finally processing what I was hearing.

I quickly raced to the bathroom and found Suna throwing up again. Like earlier I rubbed his back, trying to be helpful, I mentally kicked myself for falling asleep. "I'm so sorry Suna, I shouldn't have fallen alseep" I said when he stopped vomiting. "It's fine" he said in a slightly shaky voice.

"Ok, well how are you feeling?" I asked, "well a bit tired, stomach still hurts but a bit less than before and I don't feel like vomiting" he said in a monotone voice. "That's better than before so that's good, let's brush your teeth and wash you up a bit then we can go to bed" I said flushing the toilet, then standing up and wetting a small cloth, I wiped Suna's face since he had a bit of vomit near his mouth and some sweat on his forehead from the vomiting.

I then sat him up on the toilet lid and grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth, Suna was unbotherd through all of this since he was tired.

After I got Suna all cleaned up I grabbed his hand and walked him to our bed. He imidiantly got into bed and closed his eyes "thanks Samu, I love you.." he said in a sleepy voice, I also got into bed and held him close "no problem, love you too Rin" I said and by that time he was fast asleep, I chuckled a bit then drifted off myself.

Yay, finished sorry if they are out of character, I kind of rushed this, thank you for reading sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, please comment on other ships you want me to write about.
Word count : 1533