Want some soup? - DaiSuga

Sick person : Sugawara
Caretaker : Daichi
(Suga has the stomach flu)
(They share an apartment together)

Sugawara POV

I've been feeling sick the whole day but I tried to convince myself that I was fine by doing chores while Daichi was at work.

It was around 7pm so I was in the kitchen making dinner for Daichi and I, it was the least I could do. I was making soup, I was stirring the soup that was on the stove. The steam going on my face.

As I stirred the contents in the pot it made me feel worse, picturing it as my stomach contents swirling around. Daichi could be home any minute.

I stopping stirring the soup, actually realizing how bad I feel, I had a headache, felt slightly dizzy and felt nauseous, mainly nauseous.

I held a hand over my mouth and moved away from the soup to lean against a counter. I gagged and that actually made me realise that I was going to throw up. Conveniently as I realised this as the door opens, signalling that Daichi was home.

Daichi POV

I walked inside the apartment and saw Suga in the kitchen, although it looked like he was making something but now he's just standing there. "Hey Suga" I said, puting my stuff down, I was alarmed when he didn't respond. I walked over to the kitchen and glanced over at Suga before turning the stove off.

It looks like he was making soup, as I was looking at the soup I heard a sickly splash, I turned over to see Suga very pale, kneeling on the floor with a puddle infront of him. I was speechless but rubbed his back and he burped then more vomit poured out his mouth and onto the floor.

"Not feeling too great honey?" I said as he hiccuped but stopped vomiting, "come on let's get you to bed" I said, helping Suga stand up, he looked quite overwhelmed and stressed. "I-I made a-a mess" Suga said, looking behind us and at the puddle of vomit on the floor, I just kept guiding him to our shared bedroom. "That's ok I'll clean it up, don't worry" I said, when we got to the bed Suga laid down.

I inspected him, "I think you have the flu" I concluded. "Just relax and try to rest, I'm going to clean up in the kitchen okay?" I said, Suga had a guilty look when I said the last bit but I gave him a small smile letting him know that I don't mind.

I started cleaning up the vomit in the kitchen, which was proving to be a much harder task then I thought. I did not think when I was on my way back from work I would be doing this. I heard footsteps then they stopped at the kitchen, I looked up to see Suga looking guilty, "I'm sorry Daichi... I should have better control of my body" Suga said looking at his feet.

I frowned, it wasn't his fault he felt sick, "don't be silly Suga, it's not your fault this happened and I don't mind cleaning it up" I said, going back to cleaning. I didn't hear Suga respond so I looked up to where Suga was but I just heard light footsteps dashing to the bathroom.

I stopped what I was doing and followed Suga, unsurprisingly he was throwing up into the toilet, I went over to him and rubbed his back since it was the least I could do.

I was hungry when I entered the apartment but seeing Suga this sick made me loose that feeling. Suga was gagging and his body was trying to force everything up but nothing was coming out, I felt bad for Suga he must've been feeling bad all day.

"Have you been feeling sick the whole day Suga or?" I asked once he stopped vomiting, "y-yeah but it only got really bad just before you came home.. and I didn't think I would throw up.." he said his voice tinted with guilt.

I used a wad of toilet paper and cleaned Suga's mouth, "next time text or call me if you feel unwell" I said, I flushed the toilet and kissed his forehead. He had a bit more colour on his face but was still paler than normal.