Too much McDonalds - IwaOi

Sick person : Oikawa
Caretaker : Iwaizumi
(Oikawa eats too much junk food)

Oikawa POV

"Iwa~ can we go out for lunch?" I asked looking at him with a pleading face, he contorted his face, thinking "sure, how about we get McDonalds" he said. "Yeah, sounds good" I said cheerfully, we both got in the car and Iwaizumi began driving.

I don't really eat fatty, processed junk food often so I don't know how this will end. After the few minute drive was over we walked in the so-called restaurant. "What do you want?" Iwa asked me, ready to order our food off of the touch screen menu. "U-um a burger? Maybe some fries and a milkshake... And chicken nuggets. Please" I said since I was quite hungry and was craving an unhealthy meal.

"Ok, I'll get a burger, coffee and a muffin" Iwa tapped on the screen a bit then paid. We sat at a table as we waited for our order. We talked about school and volleyball until our food came. "Thank you" we both said to the person who brought our food over. I looked at all the food and first had a sip of my milkshake. From then on it was me stuffing my face with a burger, fries, some of Iwa-chan's muffin and drinking my milkshake.

I felt really full after eating all my food plus half of Iwa-chan's muffin and trying some of his coffee, but for some unknown reason I wanted more food "Iwaaa can I get a mcflurry, please~" I asked, he had a weird look on his face. "Sure?" He said ordering a oreo mcflurry. As we were waiting for my mcflurry I felt really full but wasn't satisfied.

As soon as the waiter gave me my mcflurry I had a sip of the cold and milky sweet drink. I finished it within 3 minutes, Feeling more satisfied "you ready kawa?" Iwa asked me when I finished my drink "yup, thank you Iwa-chan!" I said, we both stood up and began walking to Iwaizumi's car.

On the ride back it was around 2pm and my pants were getting tight around my stomach, due to the amount of food I ate. I regretted eating so much junk food as I felt a pain in my stomach, the drive wasn't helping either, I just tried to ignore the ache and pains in my stomach, hoping it would go away.

I think Iwaizumi noticed my discomfort since he kept giving me side glances, I just gave him my signature fake smile. We didn't talk much during the ride home, but it was comfortable silence, as the ride went on I felt worse I could feel my milkshake, burger and fries sloshing together in my stomach uncomfortably, resulting in pains from my mid section.

Finally after what felt like hours we arrived home, I got out the car, feeling as though I could vomit at any minute I stood behind Iwa-chan as he unlocked the door and entered, with me following, but instead of going up to our room he turned around to face me once we where both in the house. "What wrong Oikawa?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "U-uh.. umm" I stammered, realising there was no point in lying I continued, "I-I don't feel w-well" I said, looking at the floor.

He sighed in response, "sorry.." I said quietly. "No, no it's ok don't apologize, do you feel like you're going to throw up at all?" Iwaizumi asked, wondering "y-yeah" I replied, groaning slightly as I felt a pain in my stomach. Iwa-chan walked me to the bathroom with a hand on my back while I held my stomach.

When we got to the bathroom I just sat on the edge of the bath tub, close to the toilet, resting my head in my hands. I soon felt a warm hand on my back rubbing soothing circles, although it felt nice it didn't help the nausea I was feeling.

I adjust my position so I was sitting upright, I had my hands on my stomach and groaned when I felt a pain in my stomach, instead of the pain going away I felt a burning sensation in my throat 'shit' I thought, I ungracefully went to the toilet, clutching the sides of the toilet bowl as I threw up.

Iwaizumi POV

I rubbed Oikawa's back as he sat on the edge of the bath tub, he looked very pale and uncomfortable, getting distracted by my thoughts, I was surprised when he got up and gagged in the toilet bowl, I quickly went by his side and rubbed his back as he threw up, I imidiantly felt bad since I had suggested to go to McDonald's but I couldn't think about that now I had to help Oikawa, who was still throwing up, shaking and gasping for air when he got the chance to breath in between throwing up.