Brotherly love - OsaAtsu (not ship)

Sick person : Osamu
Caretaker : Atsumu

(Osamu and Atsumu go out to eat together, when they get back home Osamu starts to feel funny, turns out he has food poisoning, Atsumu is joking about the situation at first but then takes care of Osamu)

3rd person POV

Osamu thought that maybe going to a new restaurant with no reviews might’ve been a bad idea. But the Inarizaki team would know that the Miya twins aren't the brightest of people—common sense wise. So they simply thought that it would be nice to eat out for dinner and support a new restaurant that was only 5 minutes away from their home.

Atsumu ordered Soba, a noodle dish. Osamu ordered the katsuobushi—one of the more complicated fish dishes. Clearly the staff weren't skilled enough to make the dish, as Osamu's current predicament is far from pleasant. The food tasted okay, not amazing but not bad either, the brothers squabbled a little after Atsumu accidentally spilt water on Osamu but the two talked back and fourth the whole time.

On the walk back the twins discussed some volleyball things and stuff about their next practice. Atsumu talked about Sakusa and Osamu talked about Suna, so they were even on that one. Osamu started to feel funny when they reached the doorstep of their house—he can't pinpoint the feeling but Osamu knows it's not a good one.

The brothers enter the house, take their shoes off and go to their respected rooms. Osamu felt some pressure start to build in his upper stomach but tried to shrug it off. Maybe a shower will help, Osamu thought.

And that's what he did, Osamu turned the shower on, nice and warm steam was beginning to fill the bathroom. Osamu doesn't know if his mind is playing tricks on him but he can feel his dinner trying to be digested—clearly it's failing a little because he feels even more full somehow than straight after he'd eaten.

Osamu got in the shower, half-assed washed his hair and body before just standing under the hot water. Osamu breathed out a heavy sigh, he's been in the shower for 20 minutes and his stomach is starting to hurt. Osamu got out the shower and turned the tap off, wrapping a fluffy towel around his waist.

Osamu dries his hair a little but it's still stringy and wet. He can't be bothered to blow dry it so he opts for it to air dry. Osamu then makes his way to his dresser—not without a groan when a pain stabs his middle. Osamu tries to ignore the building weird sensation and pain in his stomach as he changes into some loose-fitting clothes.

He can faintly hear Atsumu on the couch, watching a show on the TV, might as well join him, Osamu thinks. Osamu walks into the open planned kitchen and living room. He makes his way over to the over-head cupboards and grabs a glass, filling it with water. Osamu then makes his way to Atsumu, sipping his water in attempt to feel better.

Osamu plops himself on the couch, "you feeling fine?" Osamu asks while looking at the tv, not actually interested in what's playing. "Yeah? Why?" Atsumu replies, not turning to look at Osamu. Osamu had a thought that maybe Atsumu was feeling the same way as him, apparently not. "Eh, just not feeling too great, not sure why." Osamu replies honestly then Atsumu spares him a quick glance.

"You look as dorky as always to me, Samu." Atsumu laughed, growing worried when Osamu didn't slap him in the face. Atsumu got a better look at Osamu, he did look quite pale, you'd have to be blind not to notice the gray tint his face has taken. "Maybe it was that weird fish egg stuff—caviar or whatever you call it. It's such a weird thing, like who came up with that? Let's just squeeze the eggs out the fish and put it on food—"

Atsumu stopped mid-rant and realised the state of his brother. Osamu had his eyes forced shut and both arms layed over his stomach, glass of water abandoned. "Oh shit— yer face really don't look so good.." Atsumu says, not joking around this time. Osamu's gone pale and his stomach is aching with nausea, whatever's in his stomach clearly wants out.