4am sickness - TsukkiYama

Sick person : Yamaguchi
Caretaker : Tsukishima
(Yams wakes up in the middle of the night feeling sick and Tsukki takes care of him)

Yamaguchi POV

I was having a sleepover with my boyfriend Tsukki and we were about to go to sleep but my stomach was feeling weird and a little sore, but I did what any smart person would do Ignore it.

"Night Tadashi" Tsukishima said, looking at Me, since we were both sleeping in my bed facing eachother, "good night Tsukki" I said back in a slightly less energetic voice than usual.

Tsukishima fell asleep pretty quickly, unlike me since it took me around 1 hour to fall asleep due to the dull ache in my stomach.

When I next woke up, the first thing I noticed was the sick feeling in my stomach had gotten alot worse. I groaned and looked at my side table and looked at the clock that read 4:27am. My stomach was cramping painfully and I felt very sick.

I hugged my stomach as I looked at Tsukki, considering waking him up. As a heavy wave of nausea came over me, I placed a hand over my mouth. I closed my eyes hoping it would magically make the nausea go away, I felt something creeping up my throat but I swallowed it back down, to my regret since it only made the nausea increase.

I shook Tsukki with one hand since the other was placed on my stomach "t-Tsukki.." I said shaking him some more. "Yes Tadashi?" He said in a half-awake voice.

"I-I don't f-feel good" I said quietly, hugging my stomach, the nausea still present, I winced as a cramp hit me. "What hurts Tadashi?" Tsukki said becoming more concerned and alert. "m-my stomach" I said, stifling a small burp with the back of my hand, "are you going to be sick?" Tsukki said, placing a hand on the side of my arm, since we had both moved into a siting position on the bed.

"Come on let's go to the bathroom" Tsukki said, grabbing my hand and guiding me to the bathroom. As soon as I saw the toilet, I dashed for it, I gripped the sides.

Tsukishima POV

While leading Yamaguchi to the bathroom, he quickly dashed for the toilet, my concern growing I followed him, he knelt down in front of the toilet, shakily gripping the sides. "It's ok Tadashi" I said rubbing his back, his cheeks puffed out and a small burp escaped.

Yamaguchi POV

The burp caused some vomit to rise in my throat, I swallowed thickly, my mouth becoming very moist. I hated throwing up so I was doing my best not to. "Yams.. if you need to throw up don't hold it back, it'll only make you feel worse. It's better to let it out" he said rubbing my back, I shook my head no "I d-don't want to throw up" I said looking up from the toilet bowl and at Tsukki.

"I know but you'll feel better" he said rubbing up and down my back, causing me to let out a painful hiccup, which then made my stomach cramp uncomfortably. "Ow... Tsukki" I said, wincing as my unhappy stomach did flips. "I know it hurts Tadashi, but trust me you'll feel alot better after you throw up" he said, still rubbing my back.

I sat in front of the toilet waiting for the inevitable. I hugged my stomach as a painful cramp hit me, this increased my nausea making me let out a small burp. I put my head over the toilet, feeling like I was gonna throw up.

This movement along with the nausea caused me to gag. My mouth was producing an abnormal amount of salivia. I accepted fate, I was about to throw up. I gagged again and that triggered my stomach so I threw up in the toilet. When I got short breaks in between throwing up I tried to get as much air into my lungs as possible.

Tsukki was still rubbing my back soothingly "That's it Tadashi, good job" he praised me as I was throwing up. When I finally stopped vomiting I went to an upright position and hugged my stomach, "Do you feel better Tadashi?" He asked in a soft tone. "A little..." I replied, whimpering when my stomach flipped and clenched, trying to expel the nonexistent food in my stomach.

I stifled a burp with my hand, as it was over my mouth just in case. Tsukki looked at me with sympathy as he rubbed my back. The rubbing was encouraging my stomach to throw up, I held my head over the toilet, smelling the disgusting contents in it was enough to make me gag.

My mouth watered and I could taste the acidic in the back of my throat, within seconds vomit was coming out of my mouth.

I coughed into the toilet bowl which caused another round of throwing up, "good job Tadashi, let it out" Tsukki encouraged me. After I vomited the last bit I felt exhausted and my stomach had settled a little bit but was still unhappy. "I wanna go to bed t-Tsukki" I said, flushing the toilet. "Do you think you're done throwing up?" he asked, "y-yeah I think so.." I said.

Tsukki grabbed my hand and helped me get up, since I was still shaky. He lead me to the bed and I laid down. "I'll get you some water, since you need to get some fluids in your body" Tsukishima said walking to the kitchen.

Tsukishima POV

I grabbed a bucket and some water for Tadashi, then went back to him. "I got you a bucket in case you feel sick again" I said, putting the bucket next to the bed and handing Tadashi the water. "Just take small sips, otherwise it could upset your stomach" I said, "How are you feeling?" I added, referring to earlier, since it was now around 5:20am. Yams took a sip of water before speaking "honestly, my stomach still hurts and I am feeling a little nauseous still..." he trailed off at the end, hearing that Tadashi wasn't feeling much better made my heart sting.

"Ok let's just lay in bed for a bit and see how you feel then?" I said sitting next to Tadashi, who was leaning up against the head board. "Ok.." he said, taking another small sip of water.

Yamaguchi POV

Tsukki and I were sitting next to each other on the bed for around 10 minutes before I started to feel significantly more nauseous. I moved a hand up to my mouth, "you ok Tadashi?" Tsukki asked, noticing my hand. "I-I'm going to th-throw up" I said, Tsukki sprung into action and grabbed the bucket and placed it under my chin.

I grabbed the bucket and stuck my head in it, I let out a burp, which was followed by a gag but I didn't throw up. Tsukki was rubbing my back soothingly as I coughed and gagged into the bin, but couldn't throw up. "I-I can't th-throw up Tsukki" I said lifting my head out of the bin when I stopped gagging. "Try to relax and just let it happen" he said, I moved my head back into the bin, feeling nauseous.

Tsukishima POV

I rubbed Tadashi's back while he gagged into the bin, I then thought of a way to make him feel better, I moved my hand from his back to his stomach, I rubbed it, feeling it clench as Tadashi gagged again. I applied a bit of pressure to Tadashi's stomach, which caused him to burp and throw up a little bit. But that little bit triggered another thicker round of vomit.

After Tadashi finished that round of vomiting I asked him, "do you feel better now Tadashi?" He caught his breath l little before responding, "My stomach is still sore but I think I'll be able to go to sleep now" he said. "That's good" I said, placing my hand on his back. "Yeah I guess... thank you Tsukki for looking after me" Tadashi said, looking away and blushing slightly.

"You welcome Tadashi" I said, with a small smile. "Here let me clean this up, lay down and get comfortable I'll be back in a few minutes. I said grabbing the by let and cleaning it out.

Once it was clean I went back to our bedroom to find Tadashi laying down on the bed, but with his eyes open and his arms around his middle. I placed the bucket next to Tadashi's side of the bed just in case. I got into bed with Yams and moved close to him.

I removed his own hands from his stomach and replaced them with my own, he sighed at the feeling of relief. I gently rubbed it until he grew so drowsy he fell asleep.

"Night Tadashi, love you" I said chuckling a little bit.

End
I know I'm doing ships I've already done, but I just love these ships. Please leave suggestions on more sickfics you want to read and thank you for reading, sorry about any grammar or spelling mistakes.
(My next idea for a sickfic was like idk the more "dominate" partner throws up from overworking themselves but idk what ship to do)
Word count : 1571