One more receive - AsaNoya

Sick person : Nishinoya
Caretaker : Asahi
(Noya passes out at practice and Asahi has to take care of him, Nishinoya has the flu)

Nishinoya POV

"Come on Asahi one more!" I said even though I was starting to feel light headed from practicing "a-are you sure Nishi? We've been practicing serves and receives for an hour now.." Asahi said with a concerned face.

Yet Asahi complied and threw another ball in the air and hit it at 100% power, I went to where the ball was going to land and positioned my arms, it was hard but I managed to receive it. The power behind the ball made me stumble backwards a bit, I heard ringing in my ears but shook my head and ignored it.

"Wow Asahi that was a nice serve!" I said in an excited voice even though it hurt my head to do so. "Th-thanks Nishi, nice receive" Asahi said, rubbing the back of his neck, "one more Asahi!!" I said, getting in position to receive.

We did this about 4 more times, Asahi serves and I receive. When Asahi hit the ball I sluggishly went to receive it, failing, it hit my arms but then flew out of bounds. I was breathing heavily, felt light headed and dizzy, "let's have a break Nishi" Asahi said, walking toward our stuff, I followed, swaying slightly.

Asahi POV

I was drinking out of my drink bottle when I heard a thud behind me, I turned around to see Nishinoya on the floor, I dropped my drink bottle and went over to him, "Nishi!?!" I said, feeling his forehead and checking for any injuries, "Asahi?" Nishinoya said quietly while fluttering his eyes open, "what happened?" He asked. "I think you passed out, does anything hurt?" I asked, grabbing Nishi's water bottle.

"N-no I'm good now, think I just needed a break" He said, I gave him a look since Nishinoya never stutters unless he is sick. "I'll take you home" I say, Nishinoya has a big smile on his face, "really!? Thank you Asahi!" Nishi said enthusiastically.

We both walked to Nishinoya's house, mainly in silence unless I was asking Noya if he was ok and he insisted that he was fine but I was sceptical. "Are you sure you're going to be ok?" I asked Noya as he was walking to his front door, he waved a hand "yeah I'm fine now Asahi don't worry! Thank you for walking me home" he said smiling.

"Y-yeah see you tomorrow" I said and began making my way to my house.

Nishinoya POV

As soon as I closed the door I groaned, my head hurt, my stomach hurt, I felt dizzy and my whole body ached. I went to my bedroom, put my stuff away and changed into some comfortable clothes. I then went to the bathroom and took some medicine aswell as grabbed a bucket in case I throw up.

I went back to my bed, placed the bucket on the bedside table then crawled under the covers, feeling sorry for myself. At some point I fell asleep.

I woke up and all the aches and pains I had the night before were still present and even worse than before, I was half happy that it was the weekend, but the weekend ment morning practice.

I got out of bed but sat down when a wave of dizziness came over me, I held my head and closed my eyes, after the dizziness went away I resumed getting ready for practice.

I got dressed and got all my stuff, I skipped breakfast since I didn't think my stomach would be able to keep it down.

On the walk to the gym I found myself growing tired even though I woke up not long ago, it wasn't a sleepy tired it was that my body ached and doing simple things was like a chore.

When I entered the gym the third years and a few others were already there, "morning Nishinoya" Sugawara said cheerfully, "morning" I said with a smile but less enthusiastic as usual. Daichi greeted me with a smile and Asahi was walking over to me with a concerned face, "how are you feeling Nishi? Are you sure you should be at practice? What if you pass out again?" He asked, panicking slightly.