You're sick - KuroTsuki

Sick person : Kuroo
Caretaker : Tsukishima

(Just pretend they go to the same school)
(Basically Kuroo is sick at school and Tsukishima notices then drags him home)

Tsukishima POV

"So then Bokuto was like-" Kuroo was blabbering on about something, a little quieter than usual and he stumbled on his words a few times.

We are walking side by side on our way to school. I looked over at Kuroo, his eye bags were more prominent, he had a pale face and he overall seemed less energetic. I pushed up my glasses while listening to Kuroo talk. (Ara ara gomen sorry sorry)

We made it to school and Kuroo kissed me on the cheek, "cya at lunch Tsukki" I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Yeah.. " I said, looking at him but before I could stare for too long he started walking to the 3rd years floor. He waved over his shoulder and I went to my classroom.

My classes went by slowly and I was zoned out thinking about Kuroo. He had been acting funny so I made a mental note to ask him about that during lunch break.

The finally bell went off after my morning classes were over. I began walking to where Kuroo and I eat lunch together. I sat down on the bench and put my headphones on since Kuroo wasn't here yet.

I ate out of my bento with my headphones on, not thinking about anything in particular. Eventually I saw a tall, muscular figure with a mop of black hair on its head. I took off my headphones when Kuroo sat down next to me, he looked like shit, a hot piece of shit.

"Hey Babe" Kuroo said then turned to give me a smile. My face remained in a frown, something was wrong with him. I studied his face, pale, greenish, sweaty. I pieced everything together.

"You're sick" I said, Kuroo's smile faded away like he was too tired to lie. He nodded his head weakly. I felt his forehead, it was warm but it didn't seem like he had a fever.

"What are your symptoms?" I asked, Kuroo sighed before speaking, "nausea, stomach ache, headache, chills" My frown only grew more out of concern, his condition must have declined a lot between in the morning and now.

"We're going home" I said, packing away my lunch. "B-but what about practice?" Kuroo said with a pout, I rolled my eyes, this dude really likes volleyball. "You're sick, you can hardly walk straight, you need to go home and rest" I said. Kuroo gave in and stood up from the bench.

Kuroo and I grabbed all of our stuff before exiting school. I payed close attention to Kuroo, he would make a face every time some sort of pain would strike him. I felt bad so I placed a gentle hand on his back as we were walking to his house.

I even gave him a small smile when he looked over at me. We eventually made it to Kuroo's house, I used my spare key to unlock the door since Kuroo was leaning on me slightly with his eyes droopy.

He looked awfully pale, something that didn't suit his face. I led Kuroo to his room, "sit down on the bed so you can take a breather" I said, we put our stuff down and I sat next to him on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, Kuroo wasn't the one to openly express when he wasn't feeling well or hurting. He leaned his head on my shoulder, "like crap... feel too nauseous to do anything" he said with a slight pout on his face.

"Lay down I'll get you some water" I said, standing up, I felt a cold hand grab my wrist, stopping me. "D-don't leave" Kuroo said, his pout still present "I'll be back soon don't worry" I said, Kuroo let go of my wrist and I went to get him some water.

I got him a tall glass of water and a bucket since he said he was feeling nauseous. When I returned Kuroo was lying on the bed like I had suggested, he smiled when I came back.