Too much vball - IwaOi

Sick person : Oikawa
Caretaker : Iwaizumi

(Oikawa overworks himself)

Oikawa POV

I am at the gym and I have been for 3 hours now on the weekend. I had to come here, I have to get better at volleyball.

'I am not good enough' I thought as I hit a jump serve as hard as I could. Every single one of my muscels hurt, but I was on auto pilot, every time I hit a ball onto the other side of the court I would pick up another ball and repeat.

My body was desperately trying to tell me to stop but I kept going. I was out of breath and I was starting to get light headed but I kept pushing through, hitting each ball harder than before. I felt an intense pain in my knee when I landed back on the ground after serving another ball.

It caused me to fall to my knees, I squeezed my eyes shut and forced myself to get back up, I grabbed another ball, threw it up in the air and hit it as hard as I could.

I was breathing fast and my knee hurt so much that tears were streaming down my face, my whole body ached. Iwa-chan doesn't know I was here, if he knew he would get so angry at me.

'I have to get better, stop being a baby' I thought as I got up, the room spun but that didn't stop me from grabbing another ball and doing another jump serve.

I jumped to hit the ball but my body wouldn't comply, I fell onto the ground instead of hitting the ball, I fell on my knees which sent a wave of pain throughout my whole body, mostly in my bad knee.

My muscels ached and I felt sick from practicing non-stop for 3 hours, along with having eaten nothing the whole day.

I gave up on practice I felt too sick to move. I got up slowly and unsteady, I limped over to my bag and pulled out my phone, I had to call Iwaizumi I could barely catch my breath and felt like throwing up.

I pressed call on Iwaizumi's contact. I shakily held the phone to my ear, I heard Iwaizumi pick up, "Kawa?" He said confused, "I-Iwa" I breathed out, "Tooru, are you ok?" He said sounding more alert.

"N-no" I replied In a shaky voice. "Tooru, where are you, have you been practicing?" He said, "p-please come Iwa.... a-at the gym" I said, "I'm on my way Tooru, take deep breaths." He said hanging up.

I put my phone in my bag and leant against the gym wall, I held my knee in pain all while feeling nauseous.

Iwaizumi POV

I was running as fast as I could on my way to the gym, Oikawa sounded really stressed over the phone. As soon as I saw the school gates I ran faster. I ran up to the gym doors and swung them open, I heard a gag, I looked over and saw Oikawa leaning against the gym walls with a hand over his mouth.

"Oikawa!" I said and went over to him, I stood infront of him and he shuffled away looking scared, "I'm s-sorry I-Iwa" he said moving away, "Tooru... I'm not mad ok? Just tell me what's wrong so I can help you" I said crouching down near him.

"Everything h-hurts and I feel sick" he said looking at me with pained eyes. "Sick like you're going to throw up?" I asked, getting ready to grab a bucket, he nodded yes, I stood up and went to the storage room to get a bucket.

I placed the bucket near Oikawa and crouched down next to him, I rubbed his back soothingly "Oikawa slow your breathing" I said, "I-I c-can't" he said sadly. This made me more concerned.

Oikawa POV

I felt a burning sensation in my throat, I quickly grabbed the bucket and stuck my head in it. I gagged forcefully but only saliva came out, I let out a sob from the pain that was in my stomach and whole body.