Common cold - KiyoYach

Sick person : Kiyoko
Caretaker : Yachi

(Kiyoko catches a cold from being out while it's snowing and not wearing warm enough clothes)

3rd person POV

"Ahh!! It's so pretty Shimizu!" Yachi says with a bright smile. Kiyoko and her are walking along the streets, it's dark already but they went to the park to get some air and just be together.

There's light snowfall and the grass is coated in white, both of them leaving footprints as they walk. "It is, Hitoka." Kiyoko smiles at her younger girlfriend, the big coat Yachi is wearing is almost swallowing her up, making her appear smaller than she already is.

Kiyoko on the other hand only has a hoodie on and some light pants, not suitable for the extremely cold weather. Yachi is holding out her gloved hands, palms to the sky as snow begins to land on top of them. Kiyoko smiles at her, she looks too cute not to, with her scarf going up to her chin and coat down to her knees.

They continue walking, Kiyoko keeps her hands in her pockets, trying to keep warm. They walk under a tree but a gust of wind knocked off some snow that was in the tree– it fell right on Yachi's head. Their laughs were light and full of love for each other, you could see their breath in the air, puffs of it coming from both of them with each laugh.

After recovering from their laughter fit they make a full rotation of the park before Yachi notices the pink of Kiyoko's cheeks and nose, giving it away that she was cold. "Do you want to head back Shimizu? it's getting later.." Yachi said, masking the fact she noticed Kiyoko's shivering.

"Sure, Hitoka." Kiyoko said. They started walking back, Yachi took off her scarf and instead wrapped it around Kiyoko, so she could have it. Kiyoko found Yachi's thoughtfulness endearing and smiled.

They walked home with their hands intertwined in Yachi's pocket, to keep them warm. Kiyoko tried to think warm thoughts but her body would shiver over the slightest breeze of wind. She stayed close to Yachi, squeezing her hand with love.

The two got home and Yachi turned on the heating, they put fluffy socks on and flopped on the couch. "Shimizu, do you want to watch a movie?" Yachi smiled, waving the remote. "Yeah, you can pick, I don't mind." Kiyoko smiled back. Yachi put on frozen 2 and clung to her girlfriend on the couch.

"Shimizu? You're really cold.." Yachi said with worry. "I'm okay Hitoka, I'll make us some tea." Kiyoko laughed lightly to ease Yachi's concerns. Kiyoko boiled the kettle, when it was finished she put it in two mugs with a tea bag and added a splash of milk to both of them, not forgetting to put a tad bit of honey in.

Kiyoko smiled at Yachi who was engulfed in a blanket on the couch, she grinned when Kiyoko gave her a cup of tea. "Thank you Shimizu." Yachi carefully grabbed the mug. "You're welcome, be careful it's hot." Kiyoko sat down next to Yachi, who imidiantly shared the blanket, them both huddled together, sipping tea and watching frozen.

When their teas were all gone they cuddled each other on the couch. Kiyoko felt warmer and they both ended up asleep before the movie could even finish.

Kiyoko woke up a little stiff from sleeping on the couch but she was still cold, her head ached a bit and her throat felt dry. She tried to get up without disturbing Yachi but she failed when Yachi blinked a few times before fully waking up. "Shimizu..?" Yachi's head was still clouded with sleep.

"Morning-" Kiyoko was interrupted by some coughs that made her chest hurt. Yachi was much more awake now. She saw the pink at the tip of Kiyoko's nose and the goosebumps on an exposed bit of her arm. "Hitoka, I think I've caught a cold.." Kiyoko sniffed– why were her sinuses so blocked?

"Awe, Shimizu, I think it's because of how cold you were last night from the walk. Lay back down- I'll get you some medicine." Yachi gets up and ushers Kiyoko back on to the couch, she speed-walks a few steps before coming back to feel Kiyoko's forehead. "Hmm.. you've got a fever too.." Yachi says to herself mostly. She speed-walks off again and Kiyoko finds her absolutely adorable, the way she wants to look after her and is determined to get her better again makes Kiyoko smile.

Yachi comes back with some water and medicine. "Anything else apart from a fever and a cough?" Yachi asks, "I have a headache and my throat's sore, I still feel cold.. but I'll be okay." Kiyoko says, Yachi helps her sit up to take the medicine. Popping the tablets into her mouth and washing it down with water, swallowing is a bit of a chore and it feels like needles going down.

Yachi runs her hand up and down Kiyoko's arm, "you should feel better soon, I'll make you some breakfast, get some rest Shimizu." Yachi kisses Kiyoko's head before heading to the kitchen.

Yachi prepared the kitchen to make some gohan, (ご飯) a bowl of porridge. Yachi puts the porridge in two bowls, bringing them back to the couch on a tray. Kiyoko has fallen asleep so Yachi wakes her up to eat. "Shimizu.." Yachi smiles as Kiyoko slowly wakes up. She rubs her eyes before blinking at the bowls. "Thank you Hitoka.." Kiyoko looks so cute to Yachi, with her slightly pink cheeks and without her glasses on.

"Let me feed you~" Yachi says with a spoonful of porridge in front of Kiyoko. "Hitoka-" Kiyoko laughs, despite it hurting her throat. "-I can feed myself." Yachi pouts, Kiyoko opens her mouth to say something but Yachi shovels in the porridge, a big smile on her face. "Haha, I got you." Yachi laughs. Kiyoko allows Yachi to feed her and then she's laying back down on the couch, the warm porridge was delicious and made her less cold even though her temperature was higher than it should be, it didn't feel like it.

Yachi cleans up then sits on the couch with Kiyoko. Kiyoko switches positions so her head is on Yachi's lap. Yachi runs her fingers through Kiyoko's hair and massages her scalp. Kiyoko melted under the touch and pulled Yachi's hands back when they stopped. Yachi laughed before continuing. She turned the tv on to something random and had the volume low to not worsen Kiyoko's headache. She wasn't really paying attention– instead focussing on Kiyoko until her girlfriend's breaths became laboured, indicating she had fallen asleep.

Endd
I know this was a shorter one but I hope you all enjoyed!! This is a lot cuter I feel to what I usually write but I liked it!! KiyoYach is just so cutee <33

Yay early chapter too!! (^ー^)

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! Feel free to correct me!!

Thank you BellaEmily9 for the request ≧◡≦ I hope you liked this!! You have the best ideass <33

Please feel free to leave requests in the comments or dm me!!! Sickfic or hurtfic I don't mind!!

List of upcoming chapters:
AoFuta, sick Aone
KageHina, sick Kageyama
KuroKen, sick Kenma
TsukkiYama, sick Yamaguchi and Tsukishima
BokuAkaKuroKen, sick Bokuto
OsaSuna, sick Suna
TsukkiYamaKageHina, sick Yamaguchi and Kageyama
IwaDai, sick Daichi
IwaOi, sick Oikawa
OsaAtsu (not ship), sick Osamu
DaiSuga, sick Sugawara
TsukkiYama, sick Tsukishima
OsaSuna, sick Suna
BokuAkaKuroKen, sick Kuroo
KyouHaba, sick Kyotani
AranKita, sick Kita
BokuAkaKuroKen, sick Kenma
TsukkiYamaKageHina, sick Hinata
LevYaku, sick Yaku
SemiShira, sick Shirabu

(If you have a request it will go to the bottom of this list)

Thank you all so much for 31.4k reads!

Okay bye bye!!

Word count : 1333