Sick at practice - KageHina

Sick person : Kageyama
Caretaker : Hinata

(Kageyama is sick but still goes to volleyball practice)

3rd person POV

When Kageyama woke up he noticed something was off, like with his body. He woke up in a sweat, his head kind of hurt and he felt weird. His stomach was kind of bothering him too- what was wrong with him?

Kageyama blinked at the ceiling, he was rudely woken up by his alarm for morning practice. The more Kageyama stared at the ceiling he started to feel worse, am I sick?? Kageyama doesn't understand how that could happen overnight but groans at a pain in his abdomen.

He remembers being sick in the past and usually it was just a cold, he'd blow his nose, cough every now and then and continue on with his day. Kageyama doesn't throw up, it's not his thing, it's not his body's thing.

So with Kageyama's past experiences he thought it would be fine to go to practice. He sat up, a swirly feeling in his stomach and gravity making his head feel like it was ten bricks on his shoulders. He stood up and made an attempt to get his hair to not stick to his forehead because of the sweat he accumulated through the night.

Kageyama splashed his face with some water and got into his practice clothes, it was weekend practice so at least he didn't have to do school work afterwards. Kageyama- almost drunkily scarfed down a piece of toast, ignoring his stomach's protests and then Kageyama was out the door.

The walk to Karasuno high school felt a little longer, his legs got weaker the more he went on, the sun seemed brighter and playing volleyball didn't sound nearly as exhilarating to Kageyama as normal. His body nagged him to turn around and walk home but that would be admitting defeat- not really but to Kageyama it is.

He opened the doors to the gym, was greeted with shoes squeaking, balls bouncing, a loud Nishinoya, Tanaka and Hinata. Hinata and a few others said good morning, acknowledging Kageyama but only Hinata and Sugawara saw the unusual paleness to Kageyama's face.

Kageyama swallowed, the bright lights were hurting his eyes and head, playing seemed impossible when Kageyama found it hard to walk to school. Maybe after warm ups he'll feel better, all stretched out and more awake.

Nope- still the same, maybe even worse, Kageyama can't say, only focusing on staying up right and looking some what normal. They started up a 3 on 3 game and of course, Kageyama had to play. He was on a team with Hinata and Daichi and was up against Sugawara, Tsukishima and Nishinoya.

Kageyama was pushing himself, to get his sets perfect, receives perfect, serves perfect. He was playing quite decent for a person two seconds away from face planting into the gym floors. Kageyama could feel a few pairs of eyes on him, mainly Hinata but he swore he even saw Tsukishima looking at him, if he was worried Kageyama couldn't tell.

Kageyama feels so out of breath, sweaty and dizzy. "Kageyama? Are you feeling okay?" Hinata asks Kageyama after Daichi called a time out for a water break. Even Hinata's hair is too bright for Kageyama's eyes. "I'm fine." Kageyama waves off the middle blocker. Kageyama takes a generous sip of his water to try get some life back into his body but the toast he ate this morning is starting to torment him and Kageyama is a little worried.

Their water break is over way too quickly for Kageyama's liking. They all get back on the court's. Kageyama is still out of breath and he's so light headed. Their game resumes and he does a sloppy set to Hinata, who spikes the ball and is about to say something to Kageyama but he sees just how pale he is.

Hinata's speed and quick thinking helps Kageyama so he doesn't get a concussion when he collapses. He's only able to slow the fall because Kageyama is indeed not the lightest of people. The game stops, Hinata is holding Kageyama's head, Sugawara is ducking under the net, coach Ukai is walking over and Tsukishima keeps Nishinoya from running over as to not crowd Kageyama.