Food poisoning - BokuAkaKuroKen

Sick person : Kenma
Caretakers : Bokuto, Akaashi and Kuroo

(Kenma gets food poisoning and Akaashi, Bokuto and Kuroo look after him)

Akaashi POV

"You okay Kenma?" I said to him, he was next to me, we were all a bundle on the couch watching a movie, Kenma kept moving and making small whining noises every now and then and hadn't touched any of the snacks we had out on the coffee table that we were all snacking on (exept Kenma).

Kenma only shrugged, I raised my eyebrows my full attention now on Kenma. "Come on Kenma what's wrong?" I asked, Kuroo and Bokuto were busy cuddling each other and watching the movie, while I was more cuddling with Kenma.

"Think I ate too much or something..." he said, not making eye contact. I raised my eyebrows, this doesn't happen often. He didn't even eat much and we ate over 3 hours ago. We ate at a foreign restaurant so that could be disagreeing with his stomach.

It was only now that I saw Kenma's small hand gently placed over his stomach, my face contorted with sympathy. Kenma had a pain-induced pout and I moved him closer to me and gently embraced him.

Kenma moved so his head was buried in my chest and he was almost curled up into a ball, I moved my arm so it was almost protecting him. I turned my head and tapped Bokuto who was behind me, "mm?" He said, turning his head to look at me.

"Kenma doesn't feel well" I said, Bokuto raised a concerned eyebrow before turning his head back and telling Kuroo. Kuro lifted his body so he could see over Bokuto, they both looked at me with concerned faces, I moved out the way a little, revealing a curled up Kenma who was clinging to his stomach.

We all exchanged looks of concern before turning off the movie, Bokuto and Kuroo both got off the couch and went over to the side Kenma was on, Bokuto placed a large hand on his back. "Hey Kenken, Kaashi tells me you're not feeling too great" he said, moving his hand around on Kenma's back.

"Kuroo-san, can you get Kenma some water please?" I asked, siting up slightly to which Kenma whined, "on it" Kuroo said walking off to the kitchen. "Kenma baby? Can you please be more specific on what you're feeling?" I said, Kenma was on his side next to me on the couch.

"My stomach keeps cramping and I feel full and I feel sick.." he said, Bokuto still soothing his back, "poor Kenken..." Bokuto said, his hair flopping down slightly.

Kuroo came back with some water, "Kenma baby, can you please sit up and try drink some water?" I said, Kenma sat up while having an arm glued to his stomach.

He looked extremely pale, I gave Bokuto and Kuroo a look of concern for Kenma. Kuroo sat down near Bokuto and close to Kenma and held out a glass of water and a straw.

Kenma put his pale lips around the straw and took a few small sips, to which made me a little hopeful but that went away when he pulled away and made a sour face. "You okay Kitten?" Kuroo asked. "F-feel too sick..." Kenma said which broke me, I hope he's not getting sick because if he gets sick we'll all get sick.

"That's okay Kitten, thank you for trying" Kuroo said and put the glass on the table, "Kenma do you want to move to the bed so you'll be more comfortable?" I asked, Kenma gave a weak nod. "I can carry you if you want Kenken" Bokuto said with a smile to try lighten the mood.

"No it's okay.." Kenma replied, I moved to stand up then Bokuto and Kuroo followed. Kenma got up slowly with his arms around his middle and he was clutching the fabric on the sides of his hoodie. I placed a reassuring hand on his back to support him and so did Kuroo, I could feel him almost trembling beneath my hand. Bokuto held onto me as we all made our way to the bedroom.