Late night hiccups - BokuAka

Sick person : Akaashi
Caretaker : Bokuto
(Akaashi's sick in the middle of the night and Bokuto looks after him)
(They are husband's and live together)

Bokuto POV

I woke up when I felt the empty space where my husband usually would be in our shared bed. I blinked a few times and saw the bathroom light on so I assumed he was just using the toilet.

That's until I heard a... gag? I got up to check on Akaashi, I rubbed my eyes on the way to the bathroom, "Kaashi?" I said then I saw Akaashi kneeling in front of the toilet. The guy who is the one to comfort and help everyone else, but instead he was there pale and weak looking vulnerable.

"Oh... Kaashi.." I said with a sympathy smile, I walked over to him and rubbed his lower back up to in between his shoulders. Akaashi hiccuped and covered his mouth before quickly removing it then throwing up in the toilet, there isn't much I can do to help Akaashi right now which makes me sad.

I just stayed there and rubbed his back and said encouraging words while he threw up more undigested food into the toilet. When that round of vomiting finally stopped he tried to catch his breath and he was panicking slightly. "Hey Kaashi, not feeling so good huh?" I said, "I f-feel sick.." he said, with teary eyes, it broke my heart to see my usually calm and collected husband so sick and uncomfortable.

"Do you think you're going to throw up again?" I asked, he nodded yes, "I s-still feel really n-nauseous" he added, hiccuping again from nausea. I couldn't believe that even after throwing up, looking pale and tired Akaashi was still so beautiful. Although I didn't like to see him hunched over a toilet and throwing up.

Akaashi hiccuped, which caused him to double over and begin throwing up in the toilet again. It pained me to see Akaashi like this but thankfully this round was over sooner than the others but Akaashi was left shaking. I grabbed some toilet paper and wipped his mouth then flushed the toilet.

Akaashi POV

I could still feel the overwhelming nausea in the pit of my stomach but I didn't want to throw up anymore, I hiccuped again and covered my mouth, "I d-don't want t-to throw up again Ko" I said, I was very grateful for Kotaro being with me and comforting me.

"I know Keiji but you'll feel worse if you hold it in" he says, my body was exhausted from throwing up so all I wanted to do was go to sleep and not have to worry about puking on myself. I hiccuped again which made my stomach contract and force some of its contents up, I swallowed it back down and held a hand over my mouth.

I was scared, I hated throwing up. I turned my head away from the toilet and shut my eyes, still with a hand over my mouth. I felt so nauseous, I probably looked as white as paper. I kept swallowing the saliva that was forming in my mouth, Kotaro was still rubbing my back.

Bokuto POV

I pained me to see Akaashi like this but he was just putting himself through more pain and nausea by holding it down. "Let it out Akaashi, the nausea won't stop until you do" I said but he shook his head and turned to face me, he had a hand over his mouth and he gave me a scared look. Even people who seem to be calm and put together have their weak moments.

Akaashi let out a silent gag still with a hand over his mouth, "Kaashi... I know you don't want to throw up again but you have to give yourself some relief" I said, seeing Akaashi this nauseous and sick was painful since I can't do much other than comfort him.

I changed from rubbing up and down Akaashi's back to lightly tapping his upper back, like how you would burp a baby. This seemed to work as Akaashi let out a small burp that sounded nauseating, "come on Akaashi you can do it, let it out" I encouraged. I continued lightly patting his upper back until he made a strangled noise and started throwing up in the toilet.