Want some chocolate? - KiyoYach

Sick person : Yachi
Caretaker : Kiyoko

(Yachi has really bad period cramps)
(One puke scene included)

Yachi POV

I woke up at 8:30am on Saturday and imidiantly knew, it was that time of the month. I have really bad periods and sometimes have to take a few days off school because of the pain or other unpleasant symptoms that come with having a uterus. Luckily practice was cancelled because the gym was getting cleaned so I didn't have anywhere to be.

I got up, already in a bad mood but I tried to smile it off. I went to the bathroom, washed my face and got myself feeling a little more awake. I fished through my closest and got one of Kiyoko's soft, fluffy hoodies and put it on, feeling a sharp, lingering pain in my lower abdomen. I grabbed my stomach and winced, hoping luck would be on my side and cramps wouldn't torment me the whole day.

Thinking about how I was going to get through the day with the pain I was in I decided to text my girlfriend, Kiyoko.

Yachi
Morning Shimizu :) I was wondering if you'd like to come over since practice is cancelled? Only if you're not busy though!

Kiyoko
Morning Hitoka <3 I'd love to come over, I'll see you in 20? Love you ♡

Yachi
Okay!! I love you too!!! Sys <3

I smiled and put my phone away after texting Kiyoko, but hunched over as another cramp hit me. I shuffled to the living room, only having the comfy idea of the couch in mind. I laid down on the couch, holding my middle, since it felt like my uterus was being run over by a truck. I know I have a heat pack I can warm up, but the mere thought of having to move even 2 metres is painful.

I stayed in my misery on the couch for a solid 15 minutes, in pain. By now Kiyoko should be only a few minutes away and I now had a headache as well as cramps. I heard a knock at the door, I peeled off the couch and dragged myself to the door. My hand holding my lower abdomen, when I opened the door I saw a beautiful Kiyoko, holding some flowers in her hand.

"Shimizu!" I say when I opened the door and wrap her in a hug, already feeling better. "Morning Hitoka, I brought these for you." she said as I pulled away from the hug, she handed me the flowers. "Sh-Shimizu you really got th-these for me?" I said, tears started to prick my eyes.

"Yes I did, are you okay Hitoka?" Kiyoko asked, noticing my misty eyes. "Y-yeah you're just the best g-girlfriend ever." I reply in between sniffing, managing to blink away the tears successfully.

Kiyoko POV

After seeing Yachi get emotional, I hugged her again. She sniffed into my shirt as she mostly composed herself. While hugging I tried to think about what was wrong with Yachi. Even though she says she's okay, I can't help but worry a little at her unusual behaviour. Something clicked in my head, she was on her period.

"Yachi, is it that time of the month?" I whispered into her ear, feeling her nod 'yes' into my chest. We pulled away and I saw a cute Yachi with a sad face. "How about we go inside?" I suggest with a small smile, she nods again and we both go inside. "Have you had breakfast, Hitoka?" I asked while toeing my shoes off, turning around to see Yachi holding her mid section, face scrunched in discomfort. This made me sad, she is one of those unlucky people with really bad cramps and unfortunately occasional nausea and headaches.

"N-no" she said while walking to her couch. "I'll make you some then." I said, walking over to the kitchen and starting to grab some ingredients for scrambled eggs. "Thank you Shimizu." Yachi said from the couch, her face looking paler than usual but still strikingly beautiful. I couldn't resist and gave her a kiss on the lips, it was short but still full of passion. "No problem Hitoka, lay down and put a movie on if you want, I'll bring food to you when it's done." I said, going back to the kitchen.