Sick call - LevYaku

Sick person : Yaku
Caretaker : Lev

(Post timeskip, Lev is a model and Yaku is a photographer)
(I know that's not Yaku's actual timeskip job but just pretend)
(Lev is at work when he gets a phone call from a sick sounding Yaku, he then goes home and looks after him)

(Lev calls Yaku by his first name, Morisuke because they are married, but shortens it to Mori) just in case you didn't know

3rd person POV

When Lev answered the phone he new something was up, he was in the middle of a photoshoot but wasn't currently taking photos so he answered his phone. First thing. Yaku doesn't call when Lev's working unless he's on a break, second his break was 15 minutes ago when Yaku would have called and third Yaku didn't sound good at all.

"Hi Mori" Lev said after he answered. "Hey.. I was taking a nap, I meant to call you earlier" Yaku said, he didn't often take naps and today was his day off so he usually watched movies and chilled on the couch.

Lev's eyebrows pulled together, he sounded funny... he couldn't put his finger on it but he knew he sounded different. "Mori?" Lev said, a curious tone to his voice. "What" Yaku said.

"Are you okay?" Lev asked, he hoped he was but he had to make sure. "Yeah I'm fine" Yaku said a little too defensively. "Are you sure? You sound a bi-" Lev started, "Lev, I'm-" Yaku stopped, Lev heard some russeling on the other end of the call then he swore he heard a faint gag.

This stunned Lev, he hoped his hearing was bad or something, "Mori?" Lev said, crossing his fingers and toes Yaku was alright. "Ugh- Lev, I'm fine, go back to wor-" Yaku was cut off again, this time Lev was positve it was a gag. Lev had gotten a bit better at taking care of Yaku as he got older but it still made him nervous doing so.

"Mori, it doesn't sound like you're okay so I'm gonna take the rest of the day off and check on you, okay? Love you Mori" Lev hung up the phone, now worried. He walked over to the director of the shoot and briefly explains that he has to go home for a family issue and they give the okay to leave being the good director they are.

Lev changed out of the clothes he was modeling, not wanting to steal and changed back into some skinny black jeans and a loose, white, casual button up. He then quickly left the building and got in the car.

He was thankful he had long limbs so he could go from the car to their front door fast. He fumbled with his keys to unlock the door, cursing when he finally got in.

"Mori?" He said, announcing he was home. He walked over to their shared bedroom and was greeted with the soft sounds of Yaku sniffling from the bathroom. Alarms went off in Lev's brain and he stumbled to the entrance of their ensuite.

"Oh Mori" Lev said, going all soft when he saw his husband sitting on the floor by the toilet bowl, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Lev went over to the latter on the floor and squated beside him. "Mori... what happened?" Lev gently asked, placing a hand on Yaku's back and taking note how pale and tired he looked.

"When I woke up after y-you left, I felt really sick and I couldn't stop throwing up.. my stomach hurts so bad" Yaku said, occasional sobs between words. Yaku gagged after a sob.

"Mori... you know you can tell me if you're feeling that bad? I would come home and look after you. I would hate for you to be alone while sick" Lev said, rubbing up and down Yaku's back. Yaku gagged after a sob, indicating he still felt horribly ill.

Yaku slapped a hand over his mouth and stood up so he was bent at the waist with his head over the toilet. Yaku pants over the toilet for a few minutes and it seems like nothing will come up. Lev pats his back, mostly for comfort but part of him is hoping it will help move things along. a small burp drags itself up from Yaku's stomach and gets caught in his chest. he shifts his weight on his feet and rocks forward, whining at the pain and tears drip down his cheeks.