Too much - KyouHaba

Sick person : Kyotani
Caretaker : Yahaba

(Kyotani overworks himself during practice, he faints and wakes up feeling nauseous but Yahaba is by his side)

3rd person POV

Everyone's body is different, even Osamu's and Atsumu's. Everyone has different limits and you can't really change that. Kyotani likes to think he's familiar with his limits but I guess the 'mad dog' part of him isn't so familiar.

Whether it was from lack of sleep, too little water intake, stress—whatever is was—Kyotani pushed himself. Past his limits and so much so he straight up collapsed and fainted on the court, it shocked everyone.

Maybe except for Yahaba. He was observant enough to see all the signs and cues. Kyotani was swaying as he ran up to spike the ball set by Oikawa, he hit it with power but less than usual. Yahaba had a million thoughts running through his head when he saw his boyfriend promptly fall to the floor.

The match paused and everyone was frozen in shock. Yahaba regained himself the quickest and was quickly by Kyotani's side. Yahaba could see he was already starting to wake up, thank God. Kyotani blinked harshly, instantly met with a nauseous feeling accompanied by dizziness that made his head throb, he probably hit it on the ground.

"Haba.." Kyotani moaned, focusing on his boyfriend soothing his arm and feeling his forehead with a gentle hand. "Shh, just stay here for a bit. You've got a temperature too." Yahaba says, sounding calmer than he actually is. "Hey can we dim the lights?" Yahaba says to Iwaizumi who is nearby, checking to make sure Kyotani is okay, even if he can be a pain sometimes.

Kyotani doesn't like that the sick feeling makes no move to go away, "Yahaba, can I have a.. bucket or something?" Kyotani keeps his eyes shut although he notes that the gym has gotten darker. "A bucket? Do you feel sick Kyo?" Yahaba's face creases with worry. He's really over done it clearly.

"Oikawa-san, could you bring over a bucket or bin please?" Yahaba asks with haste, Kyotani nor Yahaba wants a mess on the floor. Kyotani feels like the room is spinning and he sits up once a bucket is placed near him, trying to push away the dizziness and Yahaba's concerns that he might faint again from getting up too quick.

Kyotani manages to feel embarrassed, a very rare thing for him but the tips of his ears go red as multiple gags fall out of him, back to back. Even Oikawa is sympathetic. Yahaba is stunned but he starts ministrations on Kyotani's lower back.

Kyotani heaves and waves of puke follow, making his mouth sour and nostrils sting. He hasn't been sick in so long that he forgot how horrible the experience was. Yahaba wants to give his ill lover a talk or two about taking care of one's self and the importance of it but he decides that today is probably not the day. Maybe tomorrow, he compromises.

Kyotani thinks he might never show up to practice again, I mean how embarrassing is this? First he fainted in front of his team and now he's puking his brains out in the middle of the court. How lovely. Kyotani doesn't have time to dwell because next thing he knows is he's burping up more stomach contents.

"Breathe, we'll get you home straight after this, you'll feel better soon." Yahaba knows Kyotani isn't the romantic type but he can't resist a kiss to the temple, how could he not when he's so sick like this? By now some team mates have moved outside to give some privacy and the coaches are discussing solutions with each other, Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

Kyotani retches like he has a real reason to before his body decides to pause for now and give him a break. He pushes away the bucket, grimacing when he gets a glance of the inside. "There we go, feeling nauseous still?" Yahaba makes sure to hold Kyotani steady, he must be pretty light headed still.

Kyotani nods to the question, "still dizzy.." he informs, just as Yahaba suspected. Iwaizumi brings them some towels and water over. "Thank you." Yahaba takes a small towel and wipes Kyotani's face gently with it, getting remains of puke and sweat from their volleyball game. Yahaba hands over a water bottle, Kyotani takes a sip and rises his mouth twice before swallowing a few mouthfuls.

Yahaba uses another towel to rest in his lap and pats the surface, Kyotani accepts the offer and lays down in Yahaba's lap. Kyotani escapes into the comfort of his boyfriend, blocking out any other noises or movements going on around them. Just now is when Oikawa approaches the two.

"Hey guys, I've talked with the coaches and I'd be happy to drive you both home, Kyotani you should take care of yourself better." The captain smooths over the sickie's hair fondly. Yahaba's eyes scream gratitude, "yes please, oh thank you so much Oikawa-san, don't worry I'll make sure to give him a lesson sometime." Yahaba smiles.

----

The drive to Kyotani's house was a little awkward but the worst part was actually getting Kyotani into the car in the first place. He almost passed out for a second time when he got to standing (successfully making Yahaba age 5 years from all the worry).

Kyotani got a bit carsick from his poor condition but it was only a short drive thankfully—10 minutes tops. Yahaba coached his breathing and they got the sickness under control for the most part until they got out the car. Yahaba gave Oikawa a 90° bow to show his appreciation and promised to make it up to him. Kyotani even said a slurred thank you.

Once in the house safely, Kyotani felt the heavy amount of exhaustion weighing his body down. Yahaba helped him to toe off his shoes and walk him to his bedroom. The two had been together for a while and are familiar with each other's houses. Yahaba settled Kyotani on the bed and fished out the comfiest clothes he could find.

Yahaba helped with the changing process—they were about halfway through putting pants on when Kyotani started feeling more dizzy. "Haba, I'm so dizzy.." Kyotani furrowed his eyebrows, slowing all movements but his brain was still swimming. "That's okay Tani, lay down it might help." Yahaba encouraged Kyotani to lay on the bed, Kyotani felt better for a solid 20 seconds but the position brought back his sick feeling.

"Mmm, Yahaba... I feel-" Kyotani didn't have to finish, only put a hand to his mouth and sit back up. Yahaba quickly made the choice to grab the tiny bin in the corner of the room. He doesn't think Kyotani would've made it to the toilet anyways. Kyotani grabs the bin with two hands and a silent gag ripples through his spine.

In the end all that comes is water from earlier, specks of what once was rice and stomach acid. It's extremely unpleasant and Kyotani hopes and prays this is his last time hunched over a receptacle.

Kyotani supposes that with Yahaba being right there with him the whole time, it's not so bad. Sure he's definitely going to get a mouthful from him once he starts feeling better. Kyotani does admit though, he deserves a lesson or two.

End!!!
Woop woop!!! Super early chapter!!! I'm trying to get through all the requests finally because I want to have the satisfaction of getting them done :D

I hoped you enjoyed reading!! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, point them out and I'll fix them <3

Thank you BethPlayz_ for this request, hope you like it <3333

List of upcoming chapters:
BokuAkaKuroKen, sick Kenma
TsukkiYamaKageHina, sick Hinata
LevYaku, sick Yaku
SemiShira, sick Shirabu
OsaAtsu (not ship), sick Atsumu
KuroKen, sick Kenma

Requests are still closed <333

Thank you all so so much for 72.7k reads!!!!!! I love you all <33

Word count : 1338