Sick and alone - LevYaku

Sick person : Yaku
Caretaker : Lev

(Yaku is sick, Lev goes to get medicine, gets distracted, Yaku is sick and alone, Mad would be an understatement when Lev finally gets home.)

3rd person POV

The last thing Yaku would've guessed his morning would be like was being hunched over the toilet bowl and throwing his guts up. He had felt a little off the night before but apparently you can go from a 7/10 to a 2/10 over night.

"Mori? What are you- do..ing?" Lev said, staring dumbfounded, his morning brain not coming up with any possible reason Yaku would be kneeled in front of the toilet and had yet to register that he was sick. "W-what does it lo- hurrkk -" Yaku resumed throwing up and then Lev seemed to have come to his senses.

"Oh" Lev scrambled his half asleep body over to his hunched over boyfriend. Lev tried to be useful and rubbed his boyfriend's back. Yaku coughed up a few more mouthfuls of vomit before he collapsed against Lev. "Mori do you know what's got your tummy so upset?" Lev asked, wipping Yaku's mouth with some toilet paper before flushing the evidence Yaku was even sick in the first place, aside from the vile smell of puke that lingered in the air a bit.

"Think m'sick." Yaku mumbled with his eyes closed. "Okay, let's get you to bed while I grab somethings." Lev said, standing up and assisting Yaku with standing up too. Yaku let out a few groans on the way to bed but almost imidiantly fell back asleep when his body met the mattress.

"Be right back Mori, just grabbing somethings." Lev went back into the bathroom to search their medicine cabinet. Neither of them had been this sick in so long so Lev wasn't entirely shocked when he found little to no medicine that would help Yaku.

Insgead of medicine Lev did grab a glass of water and also managed to find an electrolyte drink so he got that too, he also brought a large bowl in case Yaku needed to puke again, then got some crackers. "Mori" Lev cooed and Yaku's face scrunched up, half asleep but the aches and pains not letting his body rest.

"Mori, I got you a bowl and I'm gonna leave it here in case you need it. I also got you some water but we don't have any medicine, sooo I have to go to the shops really quick, I promise I'll be as fast as I can." Lev said and it took Yaku a few seconds to process all that Lev said. "Oh and I also got you another drink and some crackers in case you get hungry." Lev said holding up a pink-coloured drink and a box of crackers.

Yaku wanted to gag at the thought of putting water in his system, let alone a highly artificially sweetened drink and dry crackers. Yaku blinked at Lev a few times then made somewhat of an approving noise. "Okay, I'll be as quick as I can, love you Mori, get some sleep." Lev kissed Yaku's forehead.

Lev put on a jacket and some shoes, not really caring he was still wearing pyjamas. Yaku heard a "bye Mori!! I love youu!" Shouted from their front door before he heard the door click, signalling Yaku was now officially, alone. Great.

Yaku had to suffer on his own as his, still bubbly stomach cramped and tormented him. With no medicine to blanket his pains, Yaku just curled in on himself. Yaku tossed and turned, he wished he was in a different body right now, he doesn't think that he's ever felt this bad the past times he's been sick.

The disgusting taste of vomit was still in his mouth and bouts of nausea keep attacking him. Yaku couldn't even lay down without his stomach cramping and feeling like he was choking. Sitting up was difficult as his stomach and whole body to be honest, would protest at the tiniest movements.

Yaku sat up and lent his head back against the headboard, he could hear how his own breath came out shaky and in hollow pants. Holding his breath and squeezing his eyes shut, Yaku hummed through the pain stabbing his midsection.