Overworking - OsaSuna

Sick person : Suna
Caretaker : Osamu

(Suna overworks himself to the point of a panic attack which causes him to feel sick and dizzy)

TW : panic attack
^ I've put ** when the panic scene starts and ends :)

3rd person POV

47 hours is how much time school takes up for Suna each week, assuming he does 2 hours of homework each week night. Suna can't even count how many hours he's spent on volleyball. From the late night practices to the early morning ones on weekends, the trips for tournaments and the days away from home to go to training camps.

Suna doesn't really understand the ratio between life-school-volleyball but he makes it work most of the time. However—recently hasn't been most of the time—Suna has been putting in extra work in his studies, staying later than usual at the gym and showing up to practice earlier than Atsumu—that's saying something.

Osamu has noticed. Nothing Suna related ever slips past Osamu. Especially when he notices the times Suna would usually be home but he isn't, when they should be cuddling and watching a movie but they aren't. When the crystal clear skin now has an ashy, tired look to it and eyebags to exentuate.

Osamu knows about Suna's panic attacks, he's only been there to support him through two of them—one before exams and one during the inter-high spring tournament—both very stressful and understandable scenarios. Osamu has never worried so much for Suna ever, except for these times, he sees Suna so vulnerable and broken.

So you can imagine the pure concern Osamu gets when Suna stumbles through the door—after multiple calls and text messages from Osamu after Suna told him he'd be at the gym—3 hours ago. "Baby—are you okay?! You didn't answer my texts or calls, you didn't say you'd be this long!" Osamu cups Suna's cheeks, looking at his cat-like eyes. Suna looks at Osamu, pupils shaking and eyes dilated.

**

Suna breaks down, crumpling to the floor in tears as choked sobs leave his frame trembling even in Osamu's hold. Suna cries and cries, registering the touch on multiple parts of his body. Suna scoots his body away until his back hits a hard wall, he covers his face with his hands—the lights, the colours, all the different objects overwhelming him and muffling into blurry shapes.

Suna can't breathe, his lungs squeezing with effort and chest tightening by the second. Osamu is so scared, this has to be the worse one yet, he doesn't try touch Suna, not wanting to overwhelm him further or startle him. Osamu moves closer to Suna, "Baby—baby deep breaths, come on Suna, move your hands so I can see your face, love." Osamu ushers, trying to keep his own voice steady.

Suna only cries more, at least he heard him. "Suna darling, let me see your face." Osamu repeats, still not touching him. This time Suna takes his hands away from his face, revealing the mess behind them. There's snot and tears, Suna can't tell the difference between the two.

"There's my beautiful boyfriend. Remember you're at home, you're safe, just focus on your breathing." Osamu exaggerates his own breaths, trying to get Suna to follow along. Suna tries, he really does but all he can manage is wheezy gasps, they make him feel light headed and Suna thinks he might pass out.

Suddenly Suna is so dizzy he feels his stomach clench and burning in his throat. Suna gags to the side and promptly vomits on the floor next to him. Osamu is so taken aback he reminds himself he has to pull his shit together, Suna needs him.

"Im going to touch you okay baby?" Osamu warns, Suna's gagging and crying at the same time and Osamu grabs one of his shaking hands. Osamu kisses the back and massages the palms, tracing random affectionate words on the clammy skin. Suna focuses on the touch but a mental wall of stress and anxiety have him slapping both hands to his mouth.