Fainting - DaiSuga

Sick person : Sugawara
Caretaker : Daichi

Sugawara POV

I woke up thinking it was going to be a normal school day but my thoughts changed because I have a throbbing headache and it felt like I was spinning.

I forced myself out of bed, but groaned when a wave of dizziness came over me, so much so I almost fell over and had to sit back down. 'I'll be fine right? yeah I have to be for the team' I thought to myself.

After I regained myself enough to be able to start getting ready, I started by getting changed, then started cooking breakfast hoping it would improve my currant state. I decided on simple eggs on toast. After eating it I checked my phone, wincing at the bright screen, to see a message from Daichi.

Daichi : morning Suga! I'll meet you at your house so we can walk together, love you! ❤

Sounds good! Love you too! ❤ : Me

After eating breakfast I brushed my teeth and took some pain relief medicine for my headache. I was mid grabbing my bags when I heard a knock on my door. I smiled, then quickly went over to the door and opening it. "Morning Suga- woah are you ok?" Daichi said, well at least what I think he said I was busy trying not to faint from my sudden movement and dizziness.

I tried to play it off cool by slightly leaning on the door frame "y-yeah, morning Daichi" I said with a laugh awkwardly, he gave me a sceptical look. "Ok then, are you ready to go?" He asked "yup" I said stepping out onto the porch and locking the door, then we both proceeded to walk to school.

"You sure your ok?" Daichi asked one more time "yes I'm fine don't worry" I said waving it off, although my head really hurt and I was finding it hard to walk in a straight line from dizziness.

The rest of the way we had some small talk and went our separate ways when the bell went off, signaling it was time for our first lesson. I was bearly able to keep my eyes open, and my headache got worse every time I opened my eyes.

'Maybe I shouldn't have come to school' I thought. I was pulled out my thoughts when the teacher said "Mr Sugawara, do you know the answer to the question?" I blinked a few times to process what she just said "oh...no.." I said embarrassed "please pay attention next time" she said moving on.

I sighed, closing my eyes again not even trying to learn anything from this class. I couldn't tell if I was happy or sad that the lunch bell went, because I would have to face Daichi.

After walking very slowly to where Daichi and I meet, which was a struggle. "Hey Suga" Daichi said in a cheery voice "...hey" I said but then forced a smile into my face, we both started eating our lunches, me forcing myself to eat because Daichi would worry if I didn't. I noticed Daichi staring at me a bit while we ate, I hope I didn't look that bad.

"So, Suga what class do you have next?" He asked "english, which is ok, I sort of understand it" I replied "ok, well see you at practice, the bells about to go off" he said, we both stood up and he gave me a quick peck on the lips "ok see you at practice" I said waving and going in the direction of my next class.

If I'm being honest I do not think I'll make it through practice, I can barely walk straight, let alone set or receive the ball.

I tried to keep my self awake during this class but failed about 30 minutes in. Luckily a friend of mine tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up. "Huh...oh thank you" I said sitting up right again and trying to focus on what the teacher is saying. I zoned out for the rest of class debating telling Daichi about my currant state.