Migraines - KyouHaba

Sick person : Yahaba
Caretaker : Kyotani

(Yahaba has a migraine)

Yahaba POV

I was in an english class when the pounding in my head from this morning became significantly worse. I found it hard to focus, since the room seemed to be louder than usual and the lights were blinding. As the lesson progressed my headache doesn't improve.

Instead it gets worse to the point where I am dizzy and everything seems distant and foggy. My brain can not even produce a thought that makes sense.

I have been quite stressed lately so this is probably the result of that. I have been thinking about all my assignments and more importantly Kyotani, I have these weird feelings towards him, sometimes he gets on my nerves and other times he makes my heart melt.

But I could not think about that right now, right now I was attempting to listen to what the teacher was saying since we have a test on this soon. But I gave up on that when my skull felt like it was being hammered and with each second it would get worse. I could not tell whether I was happy or agitated when the loud bell went off, signaling it was lunch time.

I lifted my head off my desk and that triggered something in my head since the pain got worse. I grabbed my stuff and began walking to the table the second years of seijoh's volleyball club sit at, which to my luck (not) Kyotani was the only one there as of right now.

I walked up to the table swaying slightly since the dizziness in my head was throwing my balance off. I saw Kiyotani eyeing me "hey..." I said awkwardly sitting down across from him. He mumbled an introduction. We did not say anything to each other, although I was not bothered by this since my head was pounding painfully and everything was way too bright for my eyes.

I placed my head in my hands, which were propped up by my elbows on the table and held my head since it felt way too heavy and it felt like I could burst into tears from the intense pain that seemed to only be getting worse. "Are you good?" Kyotani said while biting into some of his lunch, he had an eyebrow raised as he stared at me with a slightly less-intense look than usual.

"n-no.." I said without removing my hands, "what's wrong with you then?" Kyotani said with an annoyed voice. "Migraine.." I said in a quiet, shaky voice, "oh" Kyotani said.

"heeyyyy my favourite second years~" I heard Oikawa's voice from the end of the table Kyotani and I were sitting at. "Tsk" Kyotani said when he saw Oikawa, "hey Yahaba you good?" Oikawa asked me, in a more concerned voice, I heard footsteps come closer and stop next to Oikawa.

"yeah you good?" I heard Iwaizumi say. "No I have a migraine" I said, finally removing my hands from my face and turning to look at them. "Yeah you don't look so good... Mad dog why don't you take Yahaba home?" Oikawa said, looking at Kyotani, who had an irritated look on his face.

I blushed at the thought of Kyotani taking me home, "fine" Kyotani said, Oikawa had a shocked expression on his face when Kyotani agreed, "you're the one who asked why are you so surprised?" Iwaizumi said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, Kyotani make sure you take good care of Yahaba, which by the way you look quite pale?" Iwaizumi said, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

I shrugged my shoulders, "my head just hurts and I'm dizzy, that's all.." I said, which wasn't a lie it was just not all of the truth, this headache is the worst headache I've had in my life, I can barely walk straight and the room seemed to be swaying, thus making me feel slightly nauseous.