4

Chapter Four:
____________________________________________

"It's my desire that you feed,
You know just what I need.
You got power, power,
You got power over me.
I give my all now, can't you see?
Why won't you set me free?
You got power, power,
You got power over me."

"That poor girl saw you making out with Alora

"That poor girl saw you making out with Alora. Have some respect, at least. And how did you talk to her? You scared the little one, you inhumane piece of rotten banana." Layla scolded standing in front of me in my office.

"She's a scared little kitty. It's not my fault. Besides, she'll be my wife soon so she should know who's in charge. It's a good thing though, she should be scared of me." I replied nonchalantly.

She looked at me in disapproval and before she could say anything further I asked, "Where's she?"

"In the bath. She didn't even eat a grain." she complained.

I sighed and stood up from my leather chair, "I'll deal with her." I say and walk towards the door.

"She's innocent, Dar. Remember that." she whispered softly, and her words halted my movements for a few seconds before my hand latched on the doorknob and I walked out.

I made my way downstairs to the second floor to reach to her room at the end of the hallway and barged inside.

The sight that welcomed me wasn't what I expected. She stood in front of the mirror wrapped in a black towel that reached her mid-thighs. Her five feet eight, petite frame looked nothing less than inviting. The perfect curve of her back and ass sent a jolt right to my southern region. A pout sat on her perfectly plump, red lips as she fiddled with the small diamond pendant resting between her sharp collarbones.

I stalked closer to her like a predator chasing its prey and saw a distant, almost sad, look in her eyes. She still hadn't noticed me and I wondered if she was always this careless and lost.

I bent my head down a bit and caught a whiff of her scent. My lips parted as I took in the intoxicating scent of cocoa and shea butter.

Fuck.

Now I wanted to run my tongue up and down her body.

I exhaled deeply and, at that moment, her eyes snapped up followed by a loud gasp. Her eyes filled up with immense fear as I placed my hand on her shoulder and turned her around. She looked down and tucked that plump bottom lip inside her mouth, nervously.

I wanted to suck on those juicy lips until they were bruised and bleeding. She was bringing out the feral side I wasn't even aware I possessed. I desired to ruin that pretty little mouth until it screamed nothing but my name and devour that perfect body until it ached for my, and only my touch.

I wanted to destroy her. I really did. But those eyes. Those gorgeous, unique eyes were filled with so much innocence yet, unknown to her, had that spot on 'fuck me' look.