42

Chapter Forty Two:
____________________________________________

"Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to you.
You're my end and my beginning.
Even when I lose I'm winning,
'Cause I give you all of me,
And you give me all of you."

"Are we done? What the fuck is that store? She said she can shop online

"Are we done? What the fuck is that store? She said she can shop online." Darius huffed for the umpteenth time.

I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing at the miserable man beside me.

"Elizabeth, I think we should continue the rest of it some other day. And yes, I'd rather we shop online." I said while turning to face Elizabeth.

She frowned in distaste, "Yes, alright. But there's just one more store that we have to visit before we leave."

With that, she started to move in another direction as we both followed behind. Anna had wandered off the moment we stepped inside. She was absolutely ecstatic about being able to shop without any nuisance as she so conveniently put it.

Darius breathed air out through his nostrils and clenched his jaw, "The things I do for you." He whispered in my ear.

I giggled quietly and pecked his jaw, "I'll ask Elizabeth to let you inside the next store."

Darius had come along with me to the mall and being the extra man that he was, he made sure that we had the whole mall to ourselves.

So right now, it was only Anna, Elizabeth, Darius, and four bodyguards inside the huge mall.

"Or maybe not." I mumbled as my face flushed beet red after reading the name written in cursive letters.

Victoria's Secret.

I dared to move my eyes to meet Darius' and he had a smirk on his face which only deepened when he took in my fidgety posture.

I opened my mouth to ask him to stay outside just like he did when we visited the stores prior to this one but he beat me to it.

"Eirene insists that I go inside the store with her." He said with so much confidence that even I doubted myself, for a second.

My mouth dropped open and I scoffed, "D-"

"Oh, of course!" Elizabeth clapped her hands with a sly grin.

My eyes widened even more, if possible, and I looked back and forth between the mother and son duo.

"I-I think, we should head home." I said in nervousness.

"I beg to differ." Darius chided.

"I agree with him, my dear. You should buy whatever you want meanwhile I am going to explore other stores." Elizabeth took off after saying that.