Prologue

It was seven years ago at the orphanage, I was nine years old when something happened. 
What happened? I was in bed, all by myself. The other kids already got adopted, so its just me.
I was sleeping on a cold night, where the window was above me. It was a good spot where I could see the night sky, epically the moon. The moon was beautiful outside, makes my bedtime feel calm and relaxing. Well bedtime was all quiet and peaceful, that is until I heard a scream. 
Its so loud, it woke me up. That scream sounded like something is wrong, but it sounded like someone I know. I had to get up to find out if its really Mrs. Dawn.

 Without a moment to lose I got up out of the bed and headed out of my room. I wondered in the big hallway myself to look for the source of Mrs. Dawn's voice.  I headed straight north in the hallway to look for her, then I found a door. I opened the door to go in, and found myself in the room with a hallway yet again. 

Well the place is big so it is easy to get lost. Its really annoying when that happens, I had to think, and backtrack where I last came. So I continued into the hallway, then I heard someone moaning in pain. I turn to see a women, that is the women I recognize. Mrs. Dawn.

I went to make sure if she's ok, but apparently she's not. She looked hurt, her arm got a cut, and lost some blood. I grew very worried. When she finally see me, she was happy to see I'm fine. But her face turned to happy, to scared. 

"Adam, you need to go..." She said to Adam. "Go? Go where?" Adam asked her. "Out. You need to get out of here, its no longer safe." Mrs. Dawn said to Adam who needs him to go while she hangs on to her arm that is injured. "Why, what's wrong?" Adam asked, wanting to know the answer. But she didn't had time to answer his questions, but she tries her best to answer him. 

"The demons.. he, unleased them to our home. She said while still holding on to her arm. 
"When I saw him summoning them, I needed to warn the others, but I was soon spotted by them through the room. I tried to get away, but one of them managed to damage my arm. When I did found them, I was already too late. Mrs. Dawn said while trying to hold a tear. But I knew it was not too late to save you, but I was getting weak so I stayed there. I wanted to push on, then you came to find me." She said finishing her story. "What about you? I can't leave you." Adam tells her he's not leaving her. "You must, its too late for me." Then they hear a voice, a demon voice. 

"The trail should end soon, she's not far from us yet." "And don't forget the boy." "There must never be anyone alive." They said. Mrs. Dawn knew its time for Adam to leave, ASAP. "You need to go now." No more questions." Mrs. Dawn gave him a command. "But-" Adam gets cut off. 
"Hush child. Ill stand and hold them off and buy you time. I can't let them get you."

 Adam knows he has no choice. He doesn't want to leave her, but it looks like her mind was made up. There was no way to convince her. Adam does remember she does take care of the children, even Adam. But since he is alone, she had always raised them until it was time if Adam finds a family. But that time is now, but waiting for a family was now crushed to pieces. So Adam decides he has no choice but to run, run for his life. 

"Ok... He gave up knowing he can't change her mind. I won't forget you Mrs. dawn." Adam said, then makes a run for it throughout the big building. "Goodbye Adam, my role as a mother is finished." She stood in her stance with a knife, ready to fight off the demons. When the demons showed up before her, they get ready to attack. "Look its her." "Ok, we get her, then the kid is next." "Then let's make this quick." 

Adam was running in the hallway, then he felt a rumble like an earthquake shaking the house. 
He checked outside from the window, and sees something that's gonna make him hurry and get out.  The whole orphanage has a red portal around it. And the building starts to sink down to the portal. 

(Music plays)