Nick vs Julius round 2

Nick and henry finally made it back to the hotel. When they did, they were met with a lot of stares from charlie, vaggie, angel, and the rest of them. Henry sees that they got a lot of explaining to do. And they know its gonna be a lot of it. And so much to process. 

Nick and henry spent each time, and some hours recapping on what went down at ozzie's. Went from just having an ordinary show, to nergal appeared, and adam unknowingly had a goetia curse mark. They started to go back and forth on what they saw, and was told from henry and nick's perspective. But the one thing that got their attention, was the goetia curse. 

"I cannot believe this is happening." "Adam is a victim to the goetia curse." Vaggie said with concern. "That part alone got everyone's attention." "Including the overlords." "And even." "My dad." "This is a mess." Charlie said. "A mess that's gonna be a stain that will be hard to wash." "Until it finally gets cleaned." Alastor said as he uses his rag to clean up the tea on the floor. 

The part where charlie mentioned her dad got henry's attention, in a very concerning way. "Your dad?" "As in-" Henry was about to guess. "Lucifer?" "The prince of pride?" "That's him." Charlie finishes. "Then it looks like we got a problem." Nick said. "And the problem is gonna get big until it gets way worse in hell." Cherry bomb said. "Yeah, cherry has something important to show us." "Turns out that phone she snagged seemed to be more valuable then we thought." Angel said. 

"In terms of info." "That is about a lot of things to take in." "It has to do with adam, and everything that lead to this." Cherry said. "So there was some behind the scenes stuff that just happened before all of this?" Henry asked. "Yep." Angel replied. 

"Does it have any information on who gave adam the curse?" Henry asked, who really wanted an answer. Before henry could get it from cherry bomb. Only to be interrupted by a voice. "Nick!" "I know your here." "I know you like to hide here in this stupid hotel." "So you might as well come out!" Someone outside of the hotel yelled. Nick knows that voice real well. 

"Perfect." "Craig showing up for round two." Nick walked to to the door, and opened it. Nick and the others walked out of the entrance. They see craig like he was before. But something was different about him. His face now resembled like a snake. His eyes now resembled like a snake. He has a purple snake pattern on his arms.  

"Well craig." "I see your giving yourself up." "And becoming the very mascot for your gang." "Might as bell be their mascot while you cheer them on to win." Nick joked. "Maybe I will." "But not before I practice this power I mastered for a long time." "These demons make pretty good test dummies." Julius said. Charlie gets what he really meant when he said that, she might guess what he had done. "No, you don't mean." Charlie was about say. "So you killed them." Nick said. 

"Yes." "Yes I did." "They didn't put up a good fight." "But those dogs, they definitely gave me a challenge." "But of course, you can guess their fates." Julius said coldly. 

Charlie couldn't not stand to hear that from julius. It was too obvious charlie knows what happened. To the point she was about to be on the verge of tears. Henry and vaggie got fed up. "Savage." Vaggie said as she seethes in anger. "You heartless, monster." Henry said.

 For husk, believe it or not. Even he thought it was way too cruel. "I see demons that forget everything what its like to be human, or even feel." "But this, I don't think your no longer human." Husk insults at julius. Nick sat there, saying nothing. But the looks he's making. Clenching his fist. Nick is pretty much feeling the rage burning inside. 

"So nick." "You up for a rematch?" "Or am I gonna have to take it on one of you?" "Like." Julius randomly points at charlie. "Her." Julius said. Vaggie got in her defensive stance, protecting charlie. Vaggie was about to be ready for him. "Enough." Nick walks towards julius.

 Vaggie and charlie shares their worrying glance. Angel steps in to grab nick's arm. Vaggie and charlie also comes forward as well. "Hey, are you crazy?" "Your gonna take him on while he's looking like that?" Angel points at julius. "He's right, he has some powers, and demon abilities." "And you don't." Charlie said. "You can't fight him, especially if your a human." Vaggie said. 

Nick felt something on his leg, he looks down to see nifty. Clinging his leg. "Do you have to fight him as a human?" "He'll kill you in a matter of seconds." Nifty said. While giving him the worried look. Nick could see how concerned the others are, but that still doesn't stop him. He won't back out of this. "I am aware." Nick gestures nifty to let go, and she did. "But I faced something worse before." "Especially fighting anyone that chose their own road to follow on their own. Nick said. 

Nick presses on. To stand against his enemy. Nick takes the dagger out, and tosses it aside. Julius saw what he thrown. "Nick." "Dude." "You know your gonna need that right?" "I'm in a different form." "That should tell you." "I grown stronger." "Strong enough to even one shot an average person." "And your one of them." Julius said. 

"I let that knife, and my skills carry me to victory." "But this time around." "I have my own better weapon that I need the most." Nick raises his fist, and shows it to him. "Right here." Nick said. "Just how do you plan on to defeat me with your bare hands?" "So how is a regular human being like you can beat me?" Julius asked nick. Nick only made a smirk, and chuckles in amusement. 

Julius is confused that nick is cocky, despite telling him he's gonna get killed easily. "What's so funny?" "Why aren't you getting the point?" "I have power, I have demon powers." "And you don't." Julius said. "Who says I needed to ask a demon to give me powers." "Only a coward like you would go this far to get what they want, and achieve any goals." "I don't need power." "I earn it myself." "So allow me to prove my point." So I can show you what kind of a person who I truly am." "So you'll know who your really up against." Nick said. 

Nick unbuttons his coat, takes it off, and drops it on the ground. Then nick takes his shirt, and throws it in the air. Revealing his bare chest, but on his back. He has a samurai tattoo, holding a katana. Angel dust catches his jacket. Angel and nifty's face went pink. Admiring his build. 

Henry however is only complimenting how dope the tattoo looked. Cherry bomb just whistled at nick. Admiring the same thing with angel and nifty. But henry soon figures out what he may be. Charlie and vaggie are also realizing this. "Vaggie, those tattoos." Charlie said. "Do you think he's." Vaggie was about to guess. "No freaking way." Henry said in realization. 

Nick turned around to show him the tattoos. Then turned back around, assuming he saw them. When julius did see them, he makes a wtf face in pure shock. 

"There's no way." "There's no way your actually one of them." "You can't be-" Julius was about to say it. "Yes I am." "I'm." "A yakuza." Nick announced.

And that was all that julius needed to know. Julius gasped in shock that all this time. Nick was secretly, a yakuza. It started to all make sense to him. "Its no wonder you are pretty good." "Even knowing how to use a fire arm like rifles no problem." "But that doesn't make me sway." "I still have my unfinished business with you." "And we're going to finish it." Julius said. 

"You want to finish our business?" "Then let's finish it." Nick gets in his fighting stance.              "Ah, another fight." "It seems this one is actually gonna be entertaining then last time." "Time to get on the roof, and watch the match commence." Alastor teleports on the rooftop of the hotel. Gets a mic by making it appear before him. And getting his tea appear.

Julius makes the first move by transforming his left hand into a snake. He uses it as a whip to attack nick. Nick dodges the attack, while avoiding the bite left and right. Then julius attempts throw a punch at nick. But nick stops it. Nick suddenly felt a sharp pain. The snake had bitten his arm. "Nice shot." "But don't forget to use your head." Nick head-butts julius. Knocking him back. 

The snake let's go his arm feeling the impact. Julius runs at full speed, and uppercuts nick. Sending him up in the air. And uses his snake to grab him, and slams him to the ground. "But I'm just getting started." Julius said. "Yeah?" "Well so am I." Nick twist the snake with an arm burn. The snake hissed in pain. Julius grunted. Nick twist the snake even more. Making the snake releasing him from its clutches. Nick jolts up, and is about to give him flurry of punches. 

Nick throws some flurry of his punches. But julius dodges some. Julius changed his left hand back to its basic form. And he tries to throw some punches at nick too. But nick still manages tro evade some multiple punches. Nick and julius going back and forth with their punches and kicks. Everyone at the hotel were watching everything. Seeing how fast they dodge each other's attacks. "Wow, even after the snake bite." "He's still standing." Cherry bomb said. 

Nick finally decides to one of his punches. Julius tries to get him with his other fist, but nick uses his other arm to block some more of his attacks. And punches julius three times in the gut. And punches him hard to his left side of his face. Julius retaliates by using a dark blast that formed into a snake. Nick dodges one, and takes a hit with another by the shoulder. And jumps in the air. To give him a kick in the chest. To nick's surprise, julius jumps up to nick's level. 

His nails turned into a purple claw, and slashes him. Sending nick down to the ground. Nick lands on the ground. And gets up. "So you can make your nails claws now." "Not gonna lie, you really had me." "Didn't expect you had much speed." Nick said.

"I did tell you, I fought many demons to master this new form that came with that." "But now, I can finally show you my full potential." "I saved this to see how far I can manage this power."      "I just needed to test it out." "Starting with you." Julius said. Nick fully stands up. Enduring the scratch he got. But to nick, it was still nothing. But he feels the more he fights, and gets hurt. The weaker he gets. "Then show me craig." Nick said. "I be glad to nick." Julius replies. 

Nick watches as julius transforms. Julius's skin now has snake scales. And his face fully changed to an actual snake. The snake pattern on his right arm. Glows. The purple aura surrounds his arm, and forms into a sharp pointy blade. "Now this is more like it." "Let's see if you can make it out of this one!" Julius said, and charges towards nick. 

Julius uses his sharp blade to land a hit on him. Nick was able to dodge three slashes. Then julius takes his one finger, and tries to rapidly blast him with his range attack. Shaping like one of the snakes fangs. Nick keeps running, and running from that rapid attack, and once he dodges another one of julius's punch. Nick makes multiple punches on julius, and finishes his combo with a high kick. As he was about to get up, nick follows his attack up with a drop kick. 

Sending him flying, bounced once, and eventually rolled on the road. Nick takes a few steps towards julius. "Enough already, just come back another time." Nick suggested. "Come back?" "For another time!?" He grabbed nick with his left hand that turned into a snake. and pulled towards him to make nick look at julius's angry eyes. "Only I will say if enough is enough!" He pulls his arm back, and throws nick right into the hotel. 

Nick crashes right into the stained glass windows of the hotel, and bumps right into the lobby desk. Julius forces his way through the crowd, and enters the doors of the hotel. He finds nick, just half way up. Seeing nick in a weak state. He makes his way to him, to seize his moment to finish him. As nick is about to get up. Julius grabs him with his sharp fingernails on his shoulder. And slams him on the bar table. 

"Now this one is a perfect way to destroy you." "Nothing like finishing my enemy at a bar stand." "Yes, I do remember the one time where my gangs had our victory against you guys." "We taken the bar." "We would had love to have a free drink." "But we were out numbered by the police, and made a retreat." "Well under the boss's orders." "I wanted to fight against the law, we just had our victory in our hands." "But of course, I had to follow the orders." Julius said. 

"He knew more would be coming." "There would only be more casualties." "At least your boss knows the risk." "He would rather save more of his members from the law to avoid arrest and death." "While you?" "Your all about yourself." "Doing whatever it takes to dominate the areas of every town." "While sacrificing your own members." "I remember seeing your own men died before you, and you gave zero fucks." "That just shows me you are royal to no one." "Only yourself craig." Nick said. Julius sweeps him to the left, shattering some beer bottles and wine bottles. Angel and husk sees their drinks getting shattered to pieces. 

"My Booze." Husk cried. "My favorite liquor." Angel cried. "My hotel." Charlie cried. "I heard enough nick." "And don't call me craig!" Julius said angrily. "I guess this shows what I said is true." "Isn't it?" Nick said. "We said enough." "Your done!" Julius was about to use his sharp blade to finish nick. Nick suddenly jolts up, using his left hand to take the hit from the blade.

He grabs julius's shirt and rams him, and shoves him to the wall. Nick grabs his leg. Pulls him, and lands a hard kick to his face. Nick picks julius up. And he starts punching him to the gut. Then uppercuts him. Resulting in some chairs collapsing. Nick grabs him once more. Drags him to the door, and throws him out. Julius was about to get up, but he gets pinned by nick. Nick pins his back by getting on him with his knees. While grabbing his right hand, and points it towards julius. Using his blade against him. 

"I don't care how powerful, or desperate you are to win." "Look where it has gotten you?" "This grudge or hatred." "Will get you nowhere." "Why can't you see that?" "You would try to disobey the boss to try and win?" "What would you hope to gain to disobey the boss anyway?" "How far will you go anyway?" Nick asked julius. 

"You.." "You will never understand." "Understand how long I waited for this." "To overrun the town, and rule our way." "But you shadow lurkers came out of nowhere, and try to take what's ours." "Our territory." Julius said. Nick decides to release him out of pity. "Still a delusional snake." "Face it, your done." "We can fight for another time." But today, you lost." Nick said. 

"You didn't hear what I said?" Julius gets up, and turns around. "Only I will say, if enough is enough!" Julius charges towards him with a blade. Nick gets in his stance. But a fire ball landed in front of julius and nick. Both of them were surprised that a flame almost hit them. 

"Enough!" Nick turns around to see its charlie, stomping towards julius. Nick is trying to stop her, but charlie assures him she will handle this. "I think its time for you to leave, now." Charlie asked julius nicely. Julius finds it amusing. Some demon woman is asking him to leave in a nice tone of her voice. "Oh yeah?" "And what if I don't?" Julius crossed his arms. 

Charlie begins to transform in front of nick, and julius. She begins to grow two  dark red horns. She shows her razor sharp teeth. And her eyes change to red with slit pupils. "Uh, oh." Nick stood there with a smile on his face, and watches. 

Julius begins to make a concern look. "Last chance." "Before I burn you until your nothing but Ash." "Would you wanna try me snake?" Charlie threatens him in her demonic voice. It was at this point julius had to call it quits. From the looks of it, julius sees she looks like she is more powerful then him. Julius recalled the one time he tried to take on alastor who got in the way, and remembers how that turned out when julius tried to play dirty. 

This time, he would rather not try to take her on. Not wanting to make that mistake again. "Nick, your very lucky ok?" "Very lucky I can learn from my mistake after the last time I tried taking on that radio deer." "And now you got her to back you up." Julius said. "Maybe someday, we will find a way to end something between us." "And this time." "I won't need anyone's help." "But I rather not kill you." "Why must this revenge be your answer?" Nick asked. 

"As long as your in the way." "The battle between our gangs, will never be concluded." "Until another day shadow lurker." "Another day." Julius turns around, and walks away. 

They watch as julius disappears into the dark roads. Charlie reverts back to her normal form. "I'm sorry you had to see that." "I just had to stop this." Charlie said. "Its no big deal." "I seen worse." "It was over anyway." "For now." Nick said. 

"Come on, let's get you patched up." "And get in touch with the I.M.P." Charlie said. "Right, we got to get the kids to rendezvous to the hotel." Nick said. "And while we're at it." "You got some explaining to do." Angel said. "Yeah." Henry added. "Figures." "I guess I owe you guys some truth about myself." Nick picks up his shirt, and his jacket. 

Nick and charlie go right back inside the hotel to patch nick, and get the others to regroup at the hotel. "Well well, it seems the plot had started to thicken." "Now I do wonder how adam and the kids are doing right now?" "I hope their trip has been pleasant." Alastor disappears.