Mutant monster fish attack

Earlier before monster fish emerged

Jimmy got into the spicy crowd doing weird things under Verosika's charm. He looked left and right for Henry, Cody, Chris, and Amber. But all he sees is people kissing, and making out. After for a minute while feeling disgusted at all he's seeing, he finally eventually found henry. Before he would reach him Jimmy begins to feel weird, the same sensation tried to take over. 

"Oh no, not this time. Jim slapped himself, and ward it off for now. Ok. Jim got henry who is under the charm effect from Verosika, so he decides to slap him. Henry, snap out of it." Jim shook him. Henry came back to his senses. "The hell? Jim? What are you doing here?" He questions jimmy. "I think its time we go. The crowd is too rowdy for us to even relax now." He tells Henry. Henry looks at all the crowds, He could see why they want to leave. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Pack up, we're going." Henry said. "Ok but where we would we find your friends in this big crowd?" Jim said. "Ill look there, you get Adam and violet. If you happen to find ether Cody, Chris, and Amber. Just take them to the van." Henry said.

 "Ok. Oh and you should try slapping yourself." Jim tells him. "Why?" Henry asked. "So that you don't end up randomly like the crowds again." Jim tells him the same that violet suggested to Jim. "Uh, ok." They both split up to find the others. Jim  decides to go look back to the umbrella where Adam and violet where at. "Better get back before things get really awkward." Jim sees Cody who is about to hit on the goth girl where the other tall guy is. "Better go get him before he gets really hurt. But by the time Jim caught up, Cody was already hitting on the goth girl, and was met with a punch in the face. Well crap, he already got hurt." Jim said. "Hey kid, he with you?" Jim turns to see the voice came from the goth girl. 

"Well, yes. Well actually he's with henry. The guy you punched was Cody. Sorry about that." Jim tried to apologize. "Its all good, he had it coming." She said. "Yeah, I'm just rallying up the others so that we can load up." Jim said. "You leaving?" The tall dude asked Jim. "To tell you the truth, yes." Jim answered. "I guess the crowd is too much for you kids to handle while trying to have fun huh?" He said. "You could say that." Jim said. Then the sensation starts to sneak up again. "Ugh, not again." Jim slapped himself to stop it. Both saw what Jim did. "Dude, what did you that for?" Goth girl asked. "Nothing important, let me get Cody and ill be on my way." Jim gets Cody and heads off. Only to be grabbed in the shoulder by a goth girl, and she bend to his height. "Hold on, you know what's going on do you?"

 Jim knows he's compromised. "No, no I don't. Their probably drinking too much." Jim tried to play dumb, but the goth girl sees he's lying obviously. "Don't play dumb, you know what's up?" "So how about telling me honestly, and don't lie. Epically to a hellhound." She whispered. It was no use, there was no way outta here for Jim. She ain't letting Jim go until he comes clean. "Ok, you caught me. Ill tell you." Jim said in defeat. 

Henry over here is in a bit of a pickle, he found Chris and amber eventually. But the problem is that their drunk to budge. Unaware he is being watched by Verosika and her crew. Verosika realizing henry's awake, she was about to send one of her crew after him to be next in order to win against Blitzo. But the water suddenly rose very high, the shadow covered the beach. where Henry, Jim, and all the others turned to see the shadow that's revealed to be the big monster fish. 

Meanwhile 

Jim tells both of them, that he, and his siblings that they know what's happening was all Verosika's doing. "So yeah we know it was that pop star who was a succubi. I only know it cause my goth sister believed you guys  were real. I guess I learned the hard way." Jim said telling the goth girl everything. "So you know, cause your sister knows we're real? Is that it?" He said. "Yep, she reads this book about demons I guess." Jim mentions. "Wow, she's good." He said. "And a smart one, ill give her that." Goth girl said. "But that's not all. Adam also knows their real too." The name Adam got the goth girls attention. "Wait, what did you say?" Before Jim could tell her, They noticed a shadow covered the beach, and turned to see the big fish monster. 
"The fuck is that?!" She said. "Crap I better go. Sorry, I got to find my siblings." Jim ran off. 

Adam, violet, mille and Moxxie looked at the mutant fish as it roared. "Ooooh. Fish." Moxxie said pointing at it. The fish monster grabbed Moxxie with its tongue, Adam tries to help Moxxie. "Hey let go of him!" He tried to pull, while trying to figure out how to get him loose. But it was no use, he got held up in the air with Moxxie. Then Adam along with Moxxie went right into its mouth. "No! Their not dead are they?" Violet said hoping Adam is ok. Mille turns to the man drinking santa vodka. "No, their not." Mille stabbed him in the back with her knife. Then takes his towel cloth, and a lighter.  "Was that really necessary?" Violet said "I'm an imp, what do you expect? You help me, and ill get him out." Violet is unsure to trust a demon, however she knows mille is capable of  taking the fish down, and get Adam back. 

"Ok, anyway I can help get Moxxie out?" Violet volunteered. "I got this, but Adam needs to get out fast." Mille said. "Wait how did you-" Violet gets cut off. "No time, you help me, and I won't  tell the boss." Violet nodded in response. Mille makes the Molotov, and light it up with a lighter. Mille hands the Molotov over to violet. "Have a drink of this ugly!" Violet throws the Molotov at the monster. The fish monster backs up and trembles down to the water. Mille swims over to the monster and stabs it to hang on. The monster rises, and mille climbs up to its mouth. 

Adam tries to untie Moxxie, but the grip was too tight. "Its no use." He sees the monster was forcefully opened, only to see mille was forcing it open with her strength. "Come on, ill get him out. No questions asked." Adam nodded, and immediately jumped out into the water. Adam swim all the way to the shore. He catches up with violet, then Jimmy caught up with them. 

"Jeez, that's some dark souls boss right there." Jim said While grabbing Cody. "We better go, its gotten too messy out there." Violet said. "Hey!" Henry catches up with Chris and amber with henry. "Let's hit the road." Chris said. So they rushed off to the van, and drove off. They stopped by the nearest gas station. "Shit, that was crazy." Chris said. "I know, we almost died." Amber said. "Like what just happened? We were just partying, then the next thing everything was all weird." Cody said. "Then the big fish happened." Jim said. "I'm gonna pump some gas, and drop you kids off. Ill grab snacks." Chris said. "You guys stay there." Henry said. "Sure thing." Violet said. They went inside to go buy to pump gas, and buy some snacks. While the three, sits and process of what happened. 

"Well?" Violet asked Jim. "What?" Jim replied. "Come on, you know." Violet gave Jim an obvious look. Jim knows what violet wants, for Jim to say how right she is. "Ok, ok. I can't believe this but, you were right." Jim said. "I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so Biaatch. Violet bragged. "She did, she tried to warn ya." Adam added. "Hey, I never believed it until now. So don't rub it in alight?" The radio in the van started to go crazy. And now the radio is acting up." Jim said. "Maybe its an old van." Adam thought. The radio stopped, and there's little static being heard. The red aura covered the radio. Then the voice is heard. 

"You kids enjoyed a beach? The voice surprised them. I do say, the fish monster was a splendid show. Making chaos among your realm. Then you managed to survive from it. Not just that, but also fighting against the succubi's temptation. You three impress me. Especially you Adam. Adam got a little scared when some mysterious radio voice mentioned him. 

You done well of surviving something that no one would get out of. You impress me lad, do keep up. Of course if you don't last long. Good to see your heart still beats Adam. You have been a talk of the town down there. You manage to surprise some of the overlords. Yes, they all had heard of the purge at the orphanage. So do watch your step, and who knows? Maybe you might have a demon knocking at your door. Well, its time I take my leave. You kids be good now, or don't. Farewell." The red aura from the radio faded, and turned back to normal leaving the three shocked. 

Then the college group returned. Cody started to pump some gas. Henry, Chris, and amber got in the van. Cody finished pumping some gas, and got in the van. Cody drove them all the way to the foster house, parents still absent. "Ill come home later. In the meantime, ill hang at Cody's place." Henry said. "Ill watch the house." Violet volunteered. "Ok, make sure you lock the doors." Henry said. Henry got back in the van, and off they went. The three got in the house, and Jim locked the door as henry said. 

"First of all, what the what?!" Jim said trying not to freak out. "That does it, if their roaming on earth to get Adam or us? I ain't letting that happen!" Violet said in a defensive way. "Dam it, why can't I just have a life?" Adam said. "Since we three know, I guess we better take the voice in the radio's advice. We better watch our step." Jim said. "Especially Henry, and his buds. They were here with us too. Don't forget." violet said. Jim nodded in agreement. The three went upstairs to continue to process, and think on what to do when they encounter a demon. 

I.M.P headquarters 

After the events at the spring break, the three celebrated with their victory against Verosika. One hour later, Blitzo remembered something. He was supposed to find someone while out on earth. He remembered this client. 

Flashback 

"Hold on, you want him alive? What's the reason?" "I just want him so that he can look me in the eye as he looses drops and drops of his blood." "Just wanted to give him a slow, painful death." "The reward is five hundred. And ill double to a thousand when you get it done. If you happen to find him while your gone." "Don't know why, but the price sounds right. So give me that nobody's name, and ill fetch him for ya when we see him." 

End of flashback 

He remembers the name of the human who he's supposed to find. Adam. "Hey guys, does the name Adam ring a bell? Anyone?" There was some silent, mille tries to keep it quiet because she promised she wouldn't tell him. "Actually turns out Adam was really here." Loona said. 
"Dam! Its a big world on earth, where the hell would we find him?" Blitzo said. "I got it covered, I might have a lead." said Loona. "Really, how?" Blitzo wondered. "Let's just say, he dropped something that would lead us to him. And Give back what it belongs." Loona gets out a wallet. "A wallet?" Blitzo said. "Not just a wallet, a wallet that belongs to a boy name jimmy." Lonna said. "Who the fuck is Jimmy?" Blitzo asked. "The boy with glasses." Loona answered. Blitzo remembered the boy with glasses he talked to was the very human that he passed by after a little heated talk with loona. 

"Wait, that was that kid I talked to. Does he know?" Blitzo said. "Not just him, but his siblings do. He's got a sister that really believed we exist, and now she knows." Loona said.  "Guess we got a tough bitch to watch out. Blitzo's  phone starts to ring, he checks the caller id. Its someone who's named: creepy mouth. And speaking of bitch. Now I get a call from stolas. Blitzo answers the phone. What is it?  We're about to plan something here." Blitzo said. 

"Right now? I was just about to invite you to my mansion, what could be more important then coming over here to see me?" Stolas said. "If you must know, we're about to try to attempt to nab the human name Adam down here." The name surprised stolas. "Adam? Is he the very human that escaped the demon purge?" Stolas asked. "Yep, that adam that has been a topic throughout hell." Blitzo answered. Then in that case. I like a request that you bring Adam to my presence. Can you do it blitzy?" Stolas cooed. You serious? At your fancy mansion? I like to but I'm bringing him to the client as ordered." Blitzo said. "If you insist, then ill be keeping a present I have just for you." Stolas said. "Oh yeah, and what's that?" Blitzo asked. "An earth horse figure."

 Stolas said. Blitzo expression turned excitement  when he heard the word horse. "Earth horse, did you say horse?" Blitzo said in an exciting tone. "Oh yes, a earth horse figure I got from a store. They say its from earth. I was thinking of giving it to you If you fulfill my request. But now that things had changed, ill give it to you if you bring him to my mansion. Any objections blitzy?" Stolas said. "No objections, deal." Blitzo hangs up. 

"All right, let's go get adam." Blitzo said. "Sir, what about the client?" Moxxie said. "Fuck the client, we're bringing him to the fancy owl." Blitzo said. "What about the other kids?" Mille added. "Knock them out if they try to stop us, let's not risk of getting Adam shot. So no guns for the job alright? Just knock one of them until they sleep on the floor" Blitzo grabs the book. 
"So loonie, you know where to look?" Blitzo asked. "Yep, I got his scent. I know where to look." Loona said as she held Jimmy's wallet. 

The Four head outside, drew a pentagram circle creating a portal, and head on into the portal to the living world.