Nick's reunion with an old enemy

The college students at the hazbin hotel waited for the imps with Adam, violet and jimmy to arrive. Chris is playing some solitaire with husk, cody and henry is helping out with the hotel. While cody tries not to freak out since he is still scared of nifty. Whenever he looks at nifty, she gives him a smile. Showing her razor sharp teeth. This gave cody the chills, and sped off. Not wanting to stick around to know what would happen. Nifty shrugs, and goes back to cleaning. 

Amber at the couch next to the fireplace, is hanging out with the goat bois. Razzle and Dazzle. Petting their heads. Razzle and Dazzle became friends with amber seeing amber has a gentle heart like charlie. Nick is outside with vaggie, helping out with the limo that needs cleaning. After some drive throughout hell in pride ring. It got a bit dirty due to the warfare. Nick is cleaning the hood of the car that got some blood on it. Vaggie is cleaning the back of the limo. Vaggie also got along with one of the human men like nick. Still skeptical, but compared to what guys she's encountered in hell, She still hates them. But she learns that not all of them are like that. As she sees the guys like nick, henry and cody helping out charlie with the hotel. She starts to give them some respect. 

Vaggie continued her cleaning, but she begins to see something. Eyes, eyes watching her, She's starts to be annoyed as she tries to ignore them. Nick saw something isn't right. He finishes cleaning the blood off of the hood, puts the sponge in the bucket, and goes to check on her.

"Hey, anything ok?" Nick asked. The eyes which nick can't see turns to him. "Yeah, I thought there was someone there." "But I'm alright." Vaggie answered. "That's good to hear." "I finished the hood part of the limo?" "What about you?" Nick asked. Vaggie gave it one last scrub before putting the sponge down on the bucket filled water. "Done." Vaggie said. "Let's  check on the others while we wait for the others to arrive." Nick said. Before vaggie goes with nick back to the hotel, she gave the eyes a mean glare. The eyes disappeared. And vaggie catches up with nick. 

As nick was about to walk inside he sees some smoke, a smoke heading towards vaggie. Nick realizes she's in the range of about to be getting ambushed. "Lookout!" Vaggie sees something coming. Before she could react, nick pushes vaggie out of the way. And endures something that grabbed him instead. Vaggie makes haste towards the door, and goes inside the hotel. 

Nick is being held to whoever it is that came out of nowhere to attack, when the smoke from the ground cleared. Nick recognizes that face. The face of the leader that lead the venom snakes. Julius. Who also is the one that summoned that demon snake sir pentious. 

"Found you at last." Julius throws him. Nick gets back up. Nick notices how different he looks from last time. His clothes got different, His jacket that had the venom snake insignia now has the blood color. The hair of his is now purple, like poison. His clothes remained the same, but one difference of his appearance. Is the eyes. His eyes is yellow, like a snake. 

"Well, I always wondered If you were here since that gadget used by the demon you summoned dragged us here." "I knew you would be somewhere here, and I see you survived as well." "But what happened to ya?" Nick asked. "What do you care?" "The old coot gave me a second chance, So that I could search high and low in hell." "Looking for you, and settling the score." "Glad your not dead, if anyone is gonna try to kill ya." "Its gonna be me." "You got in the way long enough." Julius said. "So what are you gonna do when you get your wish?" Nick wondered. 

"Find a way back up there, that's what ill do next." "And with the power of the demon I gained." "The venom snakes gang." "Will be unbeatable." Julius said. "Wow you talk like a cliché super villain." Nick said. "Shut your mouth." Julius said. Vaggie and everyone saw from the door of what's going on. "Is that human?" Husk asked. "Not anymore he's not." "He has left humanity behind." Alastor said. "What do you mean by that?" Angel wondered. "I think he may had shook hands with a fellow somewhere in hell." Alastor replied. "You mean, did he?" Charlie thought. 

"Indeed my dear." "He made a deal with someone." Alastor confirms it. "Why would he do something this stupid?" Vaggie wondered. "He's desperate." They turn to see cody said that. "He was so desperate to win, and its not just that." "There's more I know about that guy that nick told me." Cody said. "So what was it that motivated him to go down a path that deep?" Charlie asked. "From what nick told me, julius is the venom snake's right hand to the head of the gang. 

"His reputation is known for the fact that he has much power giving his men commands." "The end result?" "Casualties, jail time, and resigning." "Julius didn't care less." "All he wanted was trying to gain the top rank." "But their boss refused, cause he only giving them power of the gang to the one he trust, not for someone who keeps losing their men." "This angered Julius." Cody stated. "So the hotshot just wanted to be number one, and want to be king?" "Wow, what a loser." Angel said. 

"So Craig, how did your defeat taste?" Nick said, which angered Julius hearing that name. "Stop calling me CRAIG!" "I hated that nickname so much." Julius said. "What, cause of one time you gave your boss the middle finger?" Nick said. "Stop reminding me that event!" "Summoning the demon was the only way where I would try to become the head of the gang." "If I had taken over the mall, I would use that snake to take the throne." Nick, henry, and cody that heard what he said. Surprised them, even the others. "So that was your game then?" "Just to dethrone your king eh?" Nick said. "We talked long enough." "With the power, I don't need to summon another demon." "I will use this to conquer the territories." "And ill start." "By killing you, and your friends that were there at the mall." Julius said. 

"Not before I kick your power greedy ass." Nick takes out the dagger that was given by vaggie. "HA!" "Really, your gonna kick my ass with a little puny knife?" "Out of all the weapons?" Julius wondered. "Come on, your gang has knifes too." "So I don't know what makes it so funny?" "You may want to refresh that demon brain of yours." "Cause I'm good with arms, and weapons like this one." "That is if you had any  human brain left before you decided to make a deal with a demon like an idiot you are." Nick insults Julius. 

"Oh I will so love, tearing you apart." Julius gets in his stance, Nick did the same. The others are standing there, watching what's about to happen. "We got to help him out." Henry said. "No, this is between him and nick." "I think he knows this too." "After all, they had a battle that goes on, and on." Chris said. "He can handle this, he knows how to fight after all." Cody said. "Are you sure about this?" Charlie said in a worry tone. "We're sure." Chris replied. 

"Then I better get a good view at the fight." Alastor teleports to the roof, and gets his microphone. "Well folks, let's get ready to rumble!" The shadows emerge, and watch. 

"Since you went through all the trouble finding me, Ill let you have the first strike." Nick offered. "Why thank you, allow me to show you my appreciation!" Julius runs at full speed, striking him with his fist. Nick, dodges one after an another. Then got punched with the third one in the stomach. Then punched again, and gets send flying. Nick landed on the ground. 

Julius runs towards nick with a normal speed, to conserve many energy to keep the fight going. When he is about to make his next move by making his nails sharp to use it as a claw to strike him. Nick slices his arm with a dagger. Julius grabs his arm to ease his pain from the slash he endured. Nick also follows up with a punch in his face. "Well that's gonna leave the mark folks." "Despite taking one hit, he manages to get back up with a little dagger." "It may be a small blade, but it is sharp, and fast." Alastor said. The shadows cheers from the roofs. 

"Heh, that was a lucky shot." Julius grunts. "I did let you get the strike didn't I?" "So it makes sense I get it next." "So that's even for both of us." "Now, your out of freebies." "This time I'm gonna bet serious." "You may had the superpower, But that means nothing to me." "Ill still take you down regardless." Nick said. "Yeah, let's see if that knife will save ya now?" Julius shoots nick with a purple blast from his hands. The blast is shaped like a snake. Nick, cuts the attack in half with a dagger. "Amazing, he uses the dagger to cut the snake attack in half." "But what's this now?" Nick is hit with the same purple snake attack, getting nick off balance and hit the ground. "Julius made the opportunity to pull the same attack on his opponent." "Catching nick off guard." Alastor said. 

Nick gets back up. "I guess you had a trick up your sleeve huh?" Nick said. "Then let's see if you can dodge some to get a hit on me?" Julius hits nick with the same attack again and again. Nick continues to dodge one blast, and another blast. Nick analyses his attack, he knows he can do it with his hands, and shoots whatever the spot nick is at. So nick stands, and watches carefully. 

Julius keeps going with his attack he throws at him. Nick hops one, and another spot. Nick is halfway there to get a up close attack. Nick dodges more of his attacks, and keeps moving. And dodged again by jumping. Nick is almost to Julius. Julius was about to do it again, but this time nick throws his dagger right at his left hand. Julius yelled in pain. "Gotcha." Nick grabs him, and lands a few punches to the face. And one in the gut. He takes the knife out of his left hand, and stabs him right in the arm. This one really hurt julius, and screamed. 

"It stings doesn't it?" Nick said in a cocky voice. "But not as bad as this." Nick gets an attack out of nowhere by Julius's sharp claw, right in the shoulder. Nick grunts in pain. "You got my arm, but now I get your shoulder." Julius said. "I watch your mouth if I were you." "Otherwise, your gonna give someone like me an idea." IDIOT!" Nick takes the dagger out of his arm, and jabs him in the left shoulder. Fighting the pain from his right shoulder since nick used his right arm to do this. 

"Unbelievable folks!" "With all the pain he's getting, he still finds a way to make a counter attack." "Despite his shoulder receiving some damage, nick still finds a way to land an attack on his opponent." The shadows starts going crazy with roars and cheers. "And the crowd goes wild am I right folks?" The eye from alastor's mic appears. "You said it." The eye from the mic speaks.

Nick proceeded to kick him to the ground. "Shit this is the most epic fight I ever seen." "especially when its a fight between a human and a human that choose to become a demon." "Wait until cherry bomb hears about this." Angel dust said. Julius gets back up, and this time. He did it a little slow. "Had enough?" "You gonna use the knife I gave ya?" "Its a gift." "I'm sure it would be helpful." Nick asked. Julius takes the dagger out of his shoulder, and looks at it. 

"Please, I don't even need this butter knife." "I got something even better." Julius throws the dagger on the ground next to nick. "All right." "Suite yourself." Nick picks up the dagger. "I'm getting tired of this crap." Julius's eyes glowed. "Let me show your buddies an example of my powers I haven't even tested yet, and their gonna be my guinea pigs!" Julius turns to them at the door, and aims for the blond human girl. Amber. And Julius extends his arm that turned into the head of the snake. And is about to bite. 

Chris noticing the danger amber is in. He is about to jump in to take the damage instead. Chris closes his eyes to brace for impact. But nothing happened. He looked to see the shadows blocking the attack.  Julius pulls back his arm and turns back to his normal form. And looks up to see alastor was the one that stopped the attack. He jumps down from the roof, and lands no problem. While the shadow crowds booing can be heard. 

"You know, that was very entertaining." You both lads are at each other's throats was such a performance." "But attacking the crowds, to get another tactic to lower their guards." "Is not entertainment." Alastor tells Julius. "I got your entertainment right here." Julius was about to blast him with the same purple snake blast, but is soon stopped by the tentacles that's coming from the portal. Julius stood helpless cause of the black tentacle  wrapping around his left arm.

"I wouldn't do that in that condition of yours, if I were you." "Otherwise, you would met your end sooner then you realize." "Now then, let me give you an opportunity to choose, and think wisely." "I'm gonna let this thing let you go." "And you can flee to recover from the hits you taken." "But if you choose to attack again, I would have to enter the ring." And they can join in to make the day worse for ya." "I mean look at you, look at yourself, look at your clothes." "You think he would have a chance with this?" Alastor asked his mic. "No, this low class won't stand a chance, he's too weak to take all of you on." His mic said. 

"So Julius." "I think you better make a smart decision." "What would you do?" Alastor snaps his fingers, and the black tentacle goes down to the portal, and portal closes behind it. Julius looks at them at the door, then turns to nick. Who is in his stance, ready for an another move. "Consider yourself lucky nick." "Be glad that radio man saved your hide." "But know this." "That was just a demo of what I'm capable of." "One day I will get my revenge." "And the venom snakes will make a comeback. Julius walks away, while limping. 

"Look at the way he walks." "Its him walking in defeat." Angel said. The thud can be heard. Nick collapses. "Oh no, nick." Charie said. Charlie, vaggie, cody, and henry went to check on nick. "Well, not surprised he would try to play dirty." "I always knew he would pull a coward move." Nick said. "You did good man." Cody said. "Let's get him to his room." Amber said. 
"I got it sister." Angel picks up nick. "Me and charlie will grab some stuff to fix nick up." "And don't do anything behind our backs." Vaggie said. "I won't." "Yet." Angel said with a smirk. 

2 hours later 

The I.MP. van arrived to the hotel, and everyone got out of the van. "Here we are kiddos." "The one and only." "Happy hotel." "Or hazbin hotel I guess." Blitzo said. "Well, if the rest of humans are there, now we got to use the book, and get them back." Millie said. "And its back to normal." Moxxie said. "For now at least." Blitzo said. "Then let's hurry this up." Loona said. They go the door, and violet knocks it. The door opened to see amber at the door. 

"Adam, jimmy, violet?" Amber looks to see the three that is with the imps with a surprise look. "Sup amber." Violet said. "Guys!" "Their here." "Adam, violet, and jimmy had made it here!" Amber announced. Everyone immediately went to the door. "Look, look." "Let us through, we got humans to take them back." Blitzo said. The group comes in, and goes right to the lobby. 

Henry walks towards adam, jimmy, and violet. "Adam, you guys made it fine." Henry said feeling relived, and gave them each a hug. "Hey, we were worried about ya too." Adam said. "But what happened out there?" cody asked. "What do you mean?" Adam asked. "I think they mean when we were at the harvest moon festival." Jim answered. "Oh, I guess you may had heard I got kidnapped by that imp name striker." Adam said. "How did you guys let that happen?" Henry asked jimmy and violet. "What are we supposed to do?" "We got occupied a lot." Violet said. 

"Yeah, so much shit has happened." Jim said. "Their right, things got kind of bad."  "How would you feel if you were given one choice, one." "To help one thing, while they try to fend for themselves?" "Without any help?" Moxxie asked henry a question. Henry was about to make an argument, but thinks about what moxxie said. Then didn't bother to fight this argument. Knowing that imp made a point about that. 

"Not gonna lie but, the imp is right." "Everyone had only one fight to start, and finish." Chris said. "I guess." "Sorry, it was wrong of me to lash out like that." Henry apologized. "Its alright, we all were worried." "Believe me." Millie added.  "Besides, you had the right to be a bit protective." "But not too protective, cause you be going crazy." "Me and millie are like that with each other." "We always watch our backs." Moxxie said. "I suppose, but I know what you mean." "Just trying to be a big brother here." Henry said. "Do your best man." "Everyone's got to watch our folks." Cody said. "So you have the book to get them back home?" Charlie asked. 

"Yep, right here princess." Blitzo showed the book to her. "Also before we start." "Adam, violet, jim." "Meet Charlie." "As we had told you before." "She's the princess of hell. founder of this hotel, you get what I'm talking about." Blitzo introduces the three to charlie. "Hi adam, glad to finally meet you." "I think its best to skip the part about how we know about the, incident." Charlie said. "Yeah, I'm told a couple of times that hell knows about me." Adam replied. 

"Not to mention, katie killjoy wasn't feeling too good about the results from that one human managed to get out of the purge alive." "Seeing katie choke so hard about this, not even sure what to announce." "Really put some dent into their ratings." Vaggie said. "Made me feel better after seeing the look on her face." Charlie said with a smile. 

Adam, violet, and jimmy each got introduced to the others who is helping out with the hotel. Charlie introduce to vaggie, angel dust, husk, nifty, and there's someone missing. "Hey where's alastor?" Charlie said. "Did someone mentioned me?" Alastor appeared behind violet, and loona. This got violet, and loona startled. "Crap, this is the guy Blitz mentioned?" Violet asked. "This guy with a scary smile to give away the bad vibes?" "Yep, that's' him." Loona answered. 

"Hello, kids." "Remember my voice?" Alastor asked. Jimmy recalled back when they escaped alive from the mutant fish, and remembered that static radio voice from the radio of Cody's car.
"That was you, your that alastor person?" Jim asked. "You are correct lad." "And I see you survived in hell for a seconded time." "You kids continue to entertain me." Alastor claps, and more claps can be heard from alastor. "This creep is like a walking talking sitcom." Violet said. 

"Well, he is the radio demon."  "He can even broadcast of what's going down in hell" Vaggie replied. "Its what I do dear." Alastor said. "Ok, we better get it done." "You can get to know each other another time, if there is that is." "We better send them all home before any overlords or any high rank demons finds out about it." "Loonie get the book ready." Blitzo said. "One portal to the human realm." "Coming up." Loona opens the grimoire, and looks at the pages to get the portal open up to the human realm. After studying the spell. Loona gets the portal opened. 

"Ok, portal opened." Loona said. "Ok guys let's go." Henry said. "Bye, cute little demons." "Amber will se ya later." Amber petted razzle and dazzle, and both nuzzled her. Saying goodbyes. "Come back anytime, handsome." Nifty cooed to cody. Cody waved nervously, and jumped down first. "Later guys, come one amber." "Chris and amber waved, and jumped down next. 
Nick who got better after some rough battle with Julius, he tries to give the dagger back to vaggie. But vaggie puts up her hand. "No, keep it." "I got more daggers with me." Vaggie said. 

"Ok, then I guess its farewell then." Nick said. "Hey nick." Nick stopped. "Thanks for saving me." "I think you, henry, cody, and even chris are ok in my book." Vaggie said. "It was nothing, I think Craig intentionally tried to attack ya just to bait me." "But still, I wasn't gonna let a coward hurt ya." Nick said. "Take care nick." Vaggie said. "And thanks for helping out." Charlie added. "No problem princess."  "Oh yeah, thanks for helping me to my room angel." Nick jumped down. "Anytime sugar." Angel cooed.  "Come on guys, let's get going." Henry jumped down. 

"You kids stay safe out there." Blitzo said. "Make good choices." Moxxie said. "Or not." Husk said. Millie gives husk a grumpy stare. Adam, violet, and jimmy jumped down to the portal. Then the portal closes behind them. They look to see their at the backyard of the foster house. "You three head inside." "We'll be in the front door, making sure if anything is ok." Henry said. The three nodded, and got inside the house from the back. When they got in, they heard a snore. They look to see drew, and diane are sleeping on a couch. And drew has a wine he's holding. 

"Wow, their sleeping, and got no clue we were gone." Violet said. "How long were we gone?" Jim asked. "I don't know." "But hey, we're home." "Means we got nothing to worry about for now." Adam said. "Yeah, they told us their going out, having their time." "Good thing the wine is keeping them sleeping." "That should count us lucky." Violet said. "Lets head to our room." "Like nothing happened." Jim said. Adam and violet agreed.  Jimmy waved at Henry, and the others from the window, letting them everything is all good.  Henry nodded, henry, cody, chris, amber, and nick headed back to college. While Adam, violet, and jimmy. Headed to their rooms. 

Meanwhile, somewhere in church 

Within the building, a girl with a blindfold. Sat in a chamber. And suddenly stood up. "You have made it back alive once again." "When the time comes." "I believe it is time that we meet, Adam."