The secret audio

Thorn and striker starts hanging out in the alleyway with drinks in hand after finishing their trip to the local bar. They each took turns sipping their drinks. 

"So how much did Stella pay you?" Striker curiosity asked. "Enough to make a living for myself. What about you? What will you do now?" Thorn wondered. "Sticking to my guns. And focusing on one goal." Striker answered. "What kind of goal?" Thorn asked. "Taking down those higher ups in hell. While royals treat us like the lowest of the bunch." Striker said while he plays around with his knife by flipping it around on his sharp hands. 

"Then, how come you take orders from someone like Stella? Thorn asked. "I could ask you the same thing." Striker said. "Well the royals do pay well. I hope to be free from working with someone like her. She has a temper problem." Thorn said. 

Striker let's out a laugh, finding it amusing. "Ha, your not wrong there. Honestly I am very thrilled to be free from that client." Striker said. "So what happens afterwards? Whether you fail or not? Would you still go after a different higher ups?" Thorn said. Striker leans closer to thorn.

"That's my little secret." Striker said, and he leans back. Thorn shrugs in response. Making the  oh well face. Since he thought he could get an answer. But at the same time he likes the suspense. "Ah. Thorn chuckles. I like the way you answered. I do wonder what happens next?" Thorn said. "Ill be sure to hit you up on that update. Striker said. 

"I hope so." Thorn said. "But know this. Stay out of my way. I work alone." Striker tells him in a threating tone. "Fair enough. But no promises. If I were hired to fight you. I won't hold back." Thorn gives him a warning. "Fine by me. After all. I think you would be an imp worthy enough to fight me." Striker said. "But what about that muscle less imp you fought at wrath?" Thorn asked. 

"Moxxie? Striker laughs He can shoot, but he is gutless. But mildred? She's quite a fighter. And a very aggressive one at that." Striker said. "If ya want, you can hired me to assist you." Thorn offered. "Tempting offer, but again. I work alone." Striker declined the offer. "Your loss." Thorn replied. Striker chugs down the drink, and throws up the bottle, and shoots the bottle with his regular revolver. "Well, time we part ways partner." Striker said. 

"If we cross paths again. Its been nice chatting with ya." Thorn said. "See you around." Striker gently tugs his hat, and leaves. Leaving thorn by himself while he sips his bottled drink. 

Hazbin hotel 

Cherri bomb present Adam with a phone she stole from an imp one time when her and angel dust were away. "I been wanting to show you this. And all of you are welcome to hear this." Cherri said. "I am guessing its got to do with me?" "Its always that obvious." Adam said. 

"Your first guess is right kid, and you get a prize. A prize that is full of surprises." Angel said. "Better be important since you and Cherri caused some ruckus." Vaggie said. "Trust me, this one is worth taking that phone. After hearing this. That kid needed to hear this Asap." Cherri said. 

"Well come on, just play it already." Adam said impatiently. "Alright kid, once it finishes. You can process it with your thoughts." Cherri bomb presses the play button to play the audio recording. 

"So guys, everything all set?" "Yep, one of the imps from the lust ring has told us Adam is in." "Ok, you. Do you have it?" "I do now, I have a drawing of that goetia logo that no one wants to talk about." "How do we use it?" "Just get Adam to look at it. Said the one that gave me this picture." "That's it?" "Yep. That's all you need to do." 

"Once everything has blown over, we bail. And leave this old fool to his fate Whether he survives or not." "Yeah, I can't wait to ditch this guy, once we give this to Asmodeus." "Won't he be on fire once he's on camera?" "Who cares? He already is." "Does thorn know about our plan?" "Does it matter?" "Oh. I was hoping you say that." "Let's be sure to pass this to one of the imps at the lust ring quietly before the couple night." 

"Where do we go after this?" "Anywhere is better then here. Thorn can keep his money. All of us can go our own ways." "Yeah, all of this can be their problems." "All right guys, let's call it a night. And uh, shut this off." "Ok."
The recording ends. 

Everyone got silent after listening the whole audio. Charlie starts to ponder, thinking. "So it was all a setup." Charlie assumes. "Wow, what a twist." Angel said. 

"Huh? I guess no one saw this coming a mile away. Not even thorn, whatever he is." Blitzo said. "That means whoever gave this to them, and passed to Asmodeus. They might know who gave them this logo that Asmodeus showed." Millie said. "I wonder if he knew the risks?" Moxxie said. 

"I wouldn't be sure. They would only go after the ones that dare pass the knowledge of the goetia's curse. And whoever put a curse on him." Charlie said, while facing Adam with a sympathetic look. "But who did it?" Vaggie asked. 

"Well we don't have time to think and wonder. Come on kiddos, time to go home." Blitzo said while gesturing the foster kids. Jimmy, violet, henry, and nick regroups. Loona uses the grimoire, and casted a spell to open the portal. 

"Hey, before we leave, There's something important I need to let you know." Violet said. "What's up?" Blitzo asked. Violet kicks blitz in the shins. Making Blitzo drop to the ground. Holding his shin. Loona let out her chuckle. "Stop, calling us. Kids." Violet reminds him. 

Violet jumps down into the portal. Henry jumps down next. "Well, its time I go. Nick kisses nifty's hand. Nifty's one eye wide's. Thanks for the assistance of patching me up. Nifty starts blushing, and faints. Angel starts to feel like he is left out. But he was suddenly approached by nick. 

"Don't worry spider boy. I didn't forget ya. Nick kisses angel's face. Angel's face turned red, and is surprised by this sudden kiss. I hope you enjoyed seeing me in action. See you around." Nick does the salute gesture to angel. And he jumps down to the opened portal. 

"I freaking knew it." Was all angel could say. "Well, that was something." Husk said. "Happy trails kids. Always remember: Be careful who you run into. Safe travels." Alastor said in a ringing tone. Jim and Adam looked at each other in worry. "Hey Jim. Jimmy sees its Millie who called his name. Don't be a stranger now." Millie waves. 

Jim nervously waves back, and jumps down. "Whatever happens, just remember. Your family has your back. And don't take shit from other demons." Charlie said. Adam nods. "Trust me. That's gonna be the biggest challenge for me, and all of us." Adam replied. 

Adam finally jumps down. The portal closes behind him. "I hope my dad's advice helps out." Charlie said. "Well the only thing we can do now, is hope." Vaggie said.