Making new Frenemies/ At I.M.P. building

Nergal got out of his car, and arrived to the 666 news studio. He pulled out his phone, and made a call to one of his imp minions. 

"Are you in position thorn?" Nergal asked "We are sir." "We just arrived in the wraith ring." "We'll see if we find any living contact out there." "If we happen to find your VIP, ill have one of my imps to contact ya." "while I will try to make the jump for it." Thorn said. "Good." Nergal replied. "But what do you want me to do with the other human contacts?" Thorn asked. "Whatever you want to your hearts desire." "The others don't matter, but remember who your searching for?" Nergal said. "Whatever you say boss." Thorn hangs up. 

Nergal glances at the studio, and around the streets of pride ring. "More dammed souls in hell I see." "Its no wonder they allow the exterminators to decrease the population." "But once I have adam in my clutches at last." "I will show those overlords, and royals." "That I will rule all realms." "They will watch me execute the one that humiliated me when he escaped." "Then I will offer them a chance to join the chaos, or die by my hand." "As long as my task is done carefully." "Then I can be complete." "Forget what I once was, forget my past, and no more human memories." "I will be a legend, once human turned demon." "Has conquered all." 

"While thorn goes finding that brat, Ill be having a talk with those news crew." "Katy killjoy, what a lovely name." "Her title sure lives up to it." Nergal was about to go in, only to hear a moan. He turns to the source of the moaning, and looks down to see someone on the ground who's wounded. His chest was bleeding, probably being attacked by the demons that lurked around this ring. Nergal takes a closer look, and sees that he's actually human. He senses the one thing that makes nergal smile. The sense of vengeance, the urge to kill whoever ruined him.   

"You look upset." "Wanna tell me why?" "Why your in great pain?" Nergal asked. "..nick." "He ruined everything." "He managed to summon his demon to...counter." "Our." "Demon." "We summoned." He said. "Your demon?" "Are you suggesting you try to win by summoning a demon?" "Why go that far?" Nergal wondered. "We wanted to take down nick, and his shadow lurkers." "They got in our way far too long, and my boss told us bring in the big guns." He said. "So its a fight between the gangs I see." "And this nick person." "If he's here, would you want him dead?" "Do you want your vengeance to be completed?" Nergal asked. 

"What can you give me old coot?" He asked. "Oh, something to make you strong." "Strong enough where a human like nick won't stand a chance." "I have happy news for ya, I sense human souls in hell, and there around here somewhere." "One of them might be nick." "If its a opportunity you need, I can give it all to you." "And give you another chance." "To destroy, and kill." "And become stronger then the demons that almost killed you." "Let them know your name, and you may gain followers like I had." "Or destroy that stands in the way." 

Nergal's hand starts shows Blood red glow. "Have no fear, I shall give you another chance." "And I will release you." "To search for the one you want to kill." Nergal offered. "What can you give me?" He asked. "What I will provide you enough, to be strong then the sinners." "What's your name?" Nergal asked. "...Julius." "I'm, the one that lead the charge with the venom snakes." "Summoning sir pentious was our only chance to win, then nick and his shadow lurkers had cherri bomb." Julius started to cough some blood. "Well Julius, once the process is done." "You will be completely different. "And no longer weak." "But the price?" "You will lose humanity." Nergal said. "Like I give a shit." Julius answered. "Then, let us begin." Nergal goes to Julius, and taps his wounded spot with his sharp finger. 

The lines started to trace on his wounds, and begins to heal, and change Julius. "Enjoy your powers, crafted with one simple power: Revenge." "Pleasure having a chat, now if you excuse me." "I got a date, with killjoy." Nergal leaves Julius. Julius who is still sitting down outside, begins to change. "Nick..." "When I wake up, I'm coming for you." "I...will...find you." Julius eyes glowed red.

Meanwhile at Imp city 

They arrived to the imp city from the limo, driven by razzle and dazzle. They sat to discuss on where to start looking, while giving advices of how to survive in hell without dying in a horrible death. Charlie figured where to start looking now that their in imp city. 

"Ok, I think we should start with that building." Charlie points towards that tall building. "That must be I.M.P headquarters." Charlie said. "I.M.P?" Nick said, with no clue. "Immediate murder professionals." Vaggie tells nick. "Oh, a company name." "I get it." Nick said. "So what do they do exactly?" Henry asked. "From I saw on TV, they somehow got a book that can open the portal to the human world." Charlie said. "And these imps can be hired as a hitmen, or assassins." Vaggie said. "Wait, that's all they do?" "They go to earth, and just kill humans?" "That just sounds like revenge  whoever that Clint is they talked to." Henry said. 

"That could explain why we keep getting new arrivals." "Faster then I thought." Charlie said. "Actually in fact, that would explain why there's been so many people dead in our world." "The news, and the articles." "And finally." "There's that viral video." "The imp dropped a sack to the lady on the news, and there was three imps on TV, then the portal closed." "Which means without the book, their business is done." Nick said. 

"Wow, that's really putting the pieces together." "But the book they got, where they get their hands on it?" Henry wondered. "I think I got a good feeling who that book belongs to?" "Stolas goetia." Charlie said. "Goetia?" "Like Ars Goetia?" Nick guessed. "Yeah, how did you know?" Vaggie asked, shocked that nick knows about the goetia. "I heard of them before, its was part of the manuscript." "Containing five parts of  The lesser key of solomon." "And the Ars Goetia is one of them." Nick said. "Man, I'm surprised you also know about it." "Like my foster sister violet." Henry said. "Your foster sister, knows some demons?" "Seriously?" Vaggie asked. 

"Yep, she's a goth girl." "She's all about talking demons." Henry said. "Would love to meet her." Vaggie said. "Ok, let's go and have a look." They all got out of the limo. "Razzle, dazzle." "Patrol the limo, and be on the lookout." Charlie said, issuing an order to the goat twins. Both goats nodded in response. The four entered the building. 

Inside the building, it looks like one of those offices where people works so much, but here. One of the rooms looks ether deserted, used, or occupied. Henry looks to find an elevator. "There's an elevator." Henry pointed towards the elevator. "Looks like we'll just have to take a guess which floor their in?" "Gonna have to try each floor." Nick said. Henry pushed the up button, and they waited for the elevator. The elevator made a sound, lighting the up logo. Suggesting the elevator has arrived. It did alright, then they came to a halt. Someone is in there.