The angry Goetia princess

Adam stayed still not making a move until things settle down, which he wished he would. But things hasn't settled down cause of the female voice screaming and yelling. Since stolas left to talk to whoever it was that shouted across the mansion. Not after a few seconds, adam still hears an angry women shouting, assuming she now knows there's humans in the mansion. Then at the last second, this is what he heard from the room. 

At the kitchen 

At the kitchen, Jimmy, violet, and octavia sat and watched the conversation between stolas and his wife go on. For Octavia, she isn't surprised at this since her father did got caught after her mom found out.  

"Stolas, dear." She said. "Yes, Stella?" Stolas said. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!" Stella then try to be calm. "Why are there humans, in our house? "You better have a good reason, and you better be honest." "Or I'm gonna get really, really, upset." Stella clenches the glass cup, and then shatters it. Jimmy gulped, sat there not saying a word. "I do have a reason, and I promise its the truth." Stolas said. Jimmy leans towards violet's ear. "Should we be the one to tell her?" Jimmy whispered. Stella's corner of her eye saw jimmy whispering to violet. She turned around and looked at jimmy. "YOU!" "What was it you said?" Stella walked to the table, and stared at jimmy with a glare. "Nothing." Jimmy said. Stella can tell he's being dishonest. "I don't believe you." 
"You said something behind my back, tell me." "Or we can talk while you look at my beautiful eyes if that's what you prefer." Stella gives jimmy a glare again, only this time her eyes is full red with no white pupil. Jim is now really getting scared, he decides the only way out is just tell her straight up. 

"Ok, ok ill tell." Stella blinks, and her eyes return to normal. "There's only three of us actually." Jimmy said. "Three, there's two of you." "Stolas, where's the third?" Stella asked. Stolas hesitated for 3 seconds and tells her. "He's...in our bedroom." As stolas thought what would happen, it only made her even more angry. "IN OUR BEDROOM?!!" Stella yelled. "But not what you think, I only wanted to have a chat with him." "Nothing else, not what you think." Stolas said honestly. "Then I deserve to know his name, and that goes with the rest. Stella pointed at Violet. "So, what's his name?" Stella said. The room went silent for a moment. Then jimmy was about to say something, so that hopefully for him it doesn't make things worse. Violet sees what jim is about to do. 

"Jim, what are you doing?" Violet wondered. "Ill tell her, besides, I don't want this to drag on for a long time." Jim said. "Yeah well welcome to my world, hope you enjoyed being part of it at least." Octavia said with sarcasm. Then stella turns her head to jimmy. "Too late to stop me now violet." "She already knows who to ask." Jim said. "Child, what's your name?" Stella asked. "Jimmy, but you can call me jim for short." Jim said. "Jimmy darling, who's the third human in my domain?" Stella asked. "Well your gonna be in a bit of a shock of who's here, and yes I'm being honest." Jim said. "Go on." Stella said. "His name is Adam." Stella went silent for a moment. She's not sure what to say other then surprised of hearing the name. She wondered is this the adam that escaped that the demon was going crazy about? 

"Stolas darling, is this true?" Stella wondered. "Yes, I was just about to tell you that." "Its the reason why I brought him to the bedroom to speak." "If you wish to speak with him, I can get him for ya." Stolas said. "That won't be necessary, ill send our butler to retrieve him." Stella rings a bell to summon the butler. In a flash, the imp butler appears.  

"How may I be of service princess Stella?" The imp butler asked. "I need you to go to the bedroom, and get adam for me." "And bring him here, and you better be quick about." Stella said. "Ill bring him as you ordered." The butler leaves the kitchen. 

Back to stolas's room

Adam heard bits of it, and knows where adam is. He hears footsteps coming towards the door. Adam rather just stay and not make any stupid moves to make the situation even worse. The door slowly opened, only to see a butler. And he happens to be an imp. Adam felt relived, but can't relax yet. He knows the worse he will go is through the halls. 

"Adam I assume?" The imp said. "Yes sir." Adam said with manners. "Miss stella request your presence in the kitchen." "And let's hurry, or she's gonna be really upset. He said, a little scared. Adam did so, he comes out of the room, and the butler closed the door. They walked down the hall to the kitchen, while having a little conversation. "So your the butler of the palace huh?" Adam wondered. "I am, that's what imps do." "Like hellhounds, we work, and we are the lowest ranking in hell." "Some kill, some work, and do whatever they want to do with their life." He tells him. "What's the worse you gone through?" Adam asked. "She threw me after she found out in the kitchen." They arrived at the entrance to the kitchen. "Which we're at now." He said. Adam felt bad about the crap he went through. "Will you be ok serving them?" Adam asked. "Oh no need to concern yourself. "I'm used to this after all." "Word of advice, try not to say something to insult her." He warned. "Believe me, after hearing the yelling." "I think Its best not to get on her bad side." Adam replied. "Then with that, I shall take my leave." "Adam has arrived miss goetia." Adam entered the kitchen area, knowing it was time to face the music. 

Back at the kitchen

Adam entered from the entrance and arrived in the kitchen where stella and the others are at. He could see the worried look on Jim's face, violet waits for things to unfold, octavia also has a worried look, and same for stolas. And over there standing is a tall owlette queen stella. She's basically tall then the humans, the imps, and other demons depending on what they look like. Kind of similar height to stolas. Adam not sure what to do other then just stand still not making any stupid moves that would make the situation worse. Stella analyzed adam. average human heights, weight, half sleeves green shirt, plain pants, short hair, and hazel eyes. But the most notable feature is the bandages he wears on his both left arm, and leg. Stella got curious about it. Could mean he has to be it. 

"So your adam, Hell's big topic they go on about." "That would make you hell's new celebrity." Stella said. "Me?" "I don't see myself as one." Adam said. "I know you don't child, but to the others in hell, they see you as one." "Your escape from the purge made you well known, I was speechless when I heard about it." "But I'm not convinced you are, if you really are the survivor of the purge, you must show me proof." "And I believe the bandages you bear hides the scar that has yet to be revealed." "Are they not?" "If so, I like to see them with my own eyes." Stella said. Adam was very hesitant about removing the bandage, he knows its not good to leave them on for a very long time after the wounds heal. But to adam, removing the bandages would open the wounds for his memories he wants to forget, not wanting to have a look at it. But he knows that sooner or later, the bandages has to come off. So he decides its time to take it off, not wanting to keep The goetia queen hanging for a long time, and in order to proof the queen goetia that he is adam. Who escaped the demon purge seven years ago. 

"I had thought about taking the bandages off for a while now." "If you want proof, then I suppose its time then." Adam begins with the leg, he unties the knot, and unwraps them. The last wrap revealed a straight scar from the cut of the imp's arrow shaped tail. The reaction from Jim, violet, octavia, and even stolas got them shocked. Stella looked in surprise that he actually had a scar that may indicate that he had lost blood before. Then comes the left arm, he did as the same before like the leg, and the last wrap revealing not one, but three scars on his arm. That three scars, was from the imp that scratched his arm when he was nine. The scars on his arm had a three claw marks that goes south. From straight line, with the line going down from his arm at the end of the tip of the scar. The reaction this time really gave jim, violet, octavia, stolas, a gasp reaction. Stella was once again surprised, and made a shocking expression that she couldn't believe he was able to made it out alive with those wounds that he got inflicted on. Those scars alone, was enough to convince stella. 

"How long have you held this scar?" Stella asked. "Seven, seven freaking years." Adam said as his memories of the imp that injured him came in. Stella sees the fear in his soul, she slowly hid her sinister smile. "Tell me, what demon did this to you?" Stella wondered. "The imp, his tail got my leg, and his sharp claws got my left arm." Adam answered. "Do you know who?" "Did it happen to be the one, that my husband knows?" Stella said as she gave stolas the angry look. "No, it was not him, he was not there." "Just some random one, that's all I remember." Adam answered. "If you escaped, surely you had some outside help?" "Did the help happen to be angels?" Stella said. Adam hesitated for a bit, and had no choice but to answer honestly. 
"Yes.." Adam said. They said nothing, the room went silent with the others trying to process a lot of things that had happen to adam so much. "I see, not surprised the angels may had heard about the upcoming purge." "I guess you were lucky, though some did nothing that would prevent the humans from meeting their demise, that is why so much sinners end up in the pride ring." "I suppose that's why they sent some little cupids to protect some humans to prevent their death." "That is, if they make it." Stella said. "Stella, if I may?" "I believe its time for the children to go back to their world." Stolas said. "So it is, of course dear." "But not without some last words to Adam, if I may?" "But don't think I forgot about you girl." Stella turns her direction to violet. "Oh, so its my turn to give ya the name now?" "But just so you know, I won't hold back to a tall bitch like you." Violet said. "Strong words, for a young human." Stella said. "My name is violet, and I know a thing about demons, especially the lore behind some ars goetia." "Don't even try to cross my line." "Just because your tall, doesn't make you fierce." Violet said. 

"A human filled with knowledge about demons, you are dangerous." "But your no match for a royal ones like me." "Remember that, violet." Stella warned her. "Oh believe me, I will." Violet replied with an attitude. Octavia seeing the entire thing, gave a smile. Giving some respect to violet. Standing up against her mom. "So, shall we wait outside children?" Stolas lead Violet, and jim out of the kitchen. While adam stayed behind, with stella. 

"So, is the scar making the memories coming back to ya?" Stella asked. "It already did the moment I saw it after taking the bandage off." Adam replied. "Then I do apologized,  I just needed confirmation if your really that adam who escaped the purge." "As for the two, how does it feel to have a family?" Stella said. "It feels great, but I wish Mrs. Dawn could had seen me get adopted." Adam said. "So there was more besides you, was there anyone else?" Stella said. "Nah, just me, Mrs. dawn, and there was Isaac. "No other kids but me." Adam said. "So your the only kid at the orphanage." "I am deeply sorry that you lost someone who has fallen in the purge to the imps." "It must be sad to be this lonely, and having a tragic childhood." Stella placed her hand on his shoulder. "There there, your still alive." "There's still much to do, you got a adoptive family, and you grown a bit." "So cherish it as much while your still alive." "But did my husband told you about nergal?" Stella asked. "He did, he was the one that summon demons at the orphanage." Adam answered. "Tell me, would you consider revenge?" "To the man that took everything away from you, even someone close to ya?" Stella gave a sinister smirk. Not sure how adam would respond, but he knew the obvious answer. 

"I would, but its not the way." "If I did, then I would be a demon myself." Adam answered. "I understand, I can persuade you no further." "It is you who will choose." "Whether to do so, or not." "We spoke enough." "I need to make a important call." "Better make sure, you get home safely." "There are nasty demons out there, and the human like you are their favorite target." Stella exited from the kitchen while turning her head with a evil grin as she descended into the shadows. Adam exited from the other direction. He eventually caught up with stolas at the door. 

"Ah Adam, I see your talk with my wife has been done." "Now we just got to send ya back." Adam exited from the Mansion, who sees others at the van waiting. "Oh look, adam is here." "Mills, make a portal to send the-" "Don't say it!" Violet interrupted. "Ok, send the humans back to their home." Blitzo said. Millie drew the pentagram star, and makes a portal opened. "Be good." Moxxie said. "Or don't." Loona said. "Yep, what she said." Blitzo said. The three jumped down to the portal, and sees their teleported from the backyard. They opened the door to see the foster parents in the kitchen. They both turn their direction to the three. 

"Hey violet, I got your note." "How was the babysitter?" Drew asked. "Good, she did good." Violet answered. "But where is she?" "I want to pay her for a job well done." "Oh well, if you see her." "Tell her I got twenty bucks waiting for her." Drew said. "I guess you kids, had been very good." "And no mess in the house." "No shenanigans this time." "Thanks for not planning behind our backs violet." Violet was silent a bit. "Sure, no problem mom." Violet said nervously. "You kids go relax, I got a sink to fix." Drew said. The three went to their rooms to rest up after a long day. 

Meanwhile on imp city 

The imp walked all the way back to the ruined building, passing the other imps, and into the room where the silhouette figure is. 

"Sir, I have returned with information. He said. "What have you gathered?" He wondered. "I know where got the book from. The figure turns his head. "Who?" He asked. "The goetia prince himself, stolas. The figure stood up. "Him?" "What low class imp manage to convinced that tall owl prince of goetia?" The imp tapped his fingers from his both hands, hesitated to answer. "Well, there is one thing." He said. "Why feeling hesitated, out with it." "What gave him the reason to give blitz the book?" He asked, feeling impatient. The imp decided to wait to stall no longer, and gave him the most complicated answer. "Well, its like this." The imp tells him how blitz got it. He finally told him everything, and gave him the disgusted look on his face. The other imps heard all of this, getting the same disgusted face, and went outside to puke after hearing the part where blitzo slept with him, and other things. The figure even puked at this. 

"So he slept with that, owl, and he did what?!" He said. "Yep, that's it." "That's how he keeps the business going." "While just going over to his place." He concluded. "I don't know how he does it, but what do I know, its hell after all." He said. "Not only that, he did bring adam here, but he took him to stolas instead." He also said. "I see, he did me a favor, but took him to the owl instead huh?" "Not surprised he double crossed me, he is an imp after all." He said. "Should we confront the prince about it?" He said. "No, too risky." "A good idea, but if I dare to charge at his household." "I would get compromised, and my cover will be blown by that goetia prince." "But stella is worse." He said. "The goetia queen?" "Why?" The imp wondered. "Because she would make a call to the prince of pride himself, or even the agents, or any hired demons sent to find me." "And It would be all for nothing to get that kid." "There's always next time after all." "Rally the others, we are going to find the new hideout." He said. "As you wish." "Master nergal." The imp said as he went to gather the others.

One month later 

A month passed since the death of Lyle Lipton occurred. The news, and the internet had people talking about it. Adam saw the article while walking home about Lyle Lipton, the only thing he's heard about him was the news showing a history about the invention called the De-age-ifier as seen on the news telling the world a brief history about Lyle Lipton.  Where loopty goopty died of a heart attack. Considering the negative feedback from the internet its giving about Lyle Lipton, and loopty goopty. About hearing the experiments they done on any poor people. Adam rolled his eyes not wanting to hear more of this and put up his phone. He made it to the door. He opened the door and went up to his room. "Man, people on the internet is already giving their negative reaction towards those inventors after the news decided to let out the scoop" "I don't blame them since they done terrible stuff." "But that's the internet, and I don't want to think about it." Adam lay back down on the bed for a moment. But he felt something on his bed, he turned around on his bed, figuring out someone is already on his bed. He could tell from the blanket, someone is under there. Adam slowly pulled the top of the blanket to see who is occupying his bed. When he pulled half of the blanket, to Adam's surprise. It revealed someone on his bed was: a bee with a halo? When adam saw the halo on her head, he immediately knows it could mean one thing. That bee on his bed sleeping, is a cherub. But the question is why?