Henry and the demon popstar

Blitzo is driving throughout the roads in different rings he goes to. With violet, adam, and loona in the van. Adam remembered something back at the surface. He starts to wonder about the two mysterious dudes that was there when blitzo, and everyone else got captured by agents of whatever their names were. "Hey blitz." "What's up adam?" Blitzo replied. 

"What happened to the two mysterious guys that was here back at some base when I passed out?" Adam asked. "Oh these guys, turns out their ok in me and stolas's book." "They make sure to cover any traces of me, and my employees." "And they took all the data that has any info of any demons or something like that." "They stored it all in their little device they got." "So they make sure to shut them up." "Stolas finds the two dudes charming, and more expert then the crazies in suits and ties." Blitzo said. 

Adam got cringed at that last part about stolas. "Ok then." Adam said. "But damn I'm jealous of those two." "They left by using a grappling gun in the ceiling, and took off. Flashback plays when blitz looks at the two agents that took off with their grappling hook. Blitz got jealous, ending the flashback. "I hope I get one of these." "I hear gadgets they got are freaking sweet." Blitzo said. 
"Hopefully when our foster dad finds a new home, maybe then we'll be able to have a fresh start now that these dorks may had ruin our nice home." Violet said with little anger. 

"Pride ring ahead, hold on to your behind." "Its gonna be very chaotic." Blitzo warned. Blitzo tries his best to drive. Avoiding anything that would drag them into the crossfire. Adam and violet sees demons still doing their routine. Fighting, shooting, smoking drinking, chatting, etc.
Adam lowers his head to avoid any eye contact from the window. The van continues onwards towards the direction of the hazbin hotel. 

On earth with henry and verosika 

Henry reluctantly walks with verosika for whatever reason she has. Since henry knows she's a succubi. He keeps his guard up, making sure she wouldn't try anything if henry were to drop his guard. Verosika could tell henry is in his defensive position, being watched by him. Knowing he may seen what she could do back at spring break, or he could be staring. That's what verosika thinks. She is irresistible down at hell. Making verosika even more intrigued in him. 

"Are you really thinking that I would charm you when your head and back is turned?" Verosika wondered. "I got my guard dropped, being busy having fun at the beach with my friends." "And I'm not letting it happen again." "I dunno what I was doing when that happened?" "Ugh, It was embarrassing." Henry got irritated thinking about it. "So your scared of succubi demons now?" "Even me?" Verosika asked. "Yes, I'm scared of demons that wanna use charm on me." "Just so you can do who knows what?" "Whatever your lusty heart desires." Henry said. 

"Aww, so poor handsome human has developed some fear of demons that look beautiful?" Verosika teased. "Yeah, something like that." Henry said. "Don't worry, it will be our secret." Verosika said. "I think my friends already know about that." "And even cody got scared since we been to a trip down below us." Henry said. "How is it you got here in hell in the first place?" Verosika asked with a curious look. "This pentious guy used some invention that got me and my friends down there in the first place." Henry said. 

"Pentious?" Verosika thought for a moment, and figured out who he's talking about? "Oh yeah, that snake demon." "And his egg minions." "He's a crazy one." Verosika said. "Believe me, I know what you mean by that." Henry said. Verosika walks in front of him. Stopping henry. "I believe we got to know each other pretty well, so how about I ask for your name?" "You already know who I am." "So now its your turn." Verosika said. 

Henry sees how close verosika is to his face. Henry dreaded this would happen when verosika is around on earth. But she is right. Henry does know her name, pretty well in fact. Not wanting verosika to use her charm spell, henry has no choice but to answer her question. 

"Henry." Henry answered. "Henry huh?" "Hmm, pretty basic, and simple name." "But it is a handsome name if I do say so myself." Verosika said. "Are you saying That to make it look like you mean it?" Henry asked. "Oh, very observant of you." "Yes, sometimes I do that." "To make it look convincing to the guys." "But how is it you think that?" Verosika asked. "I know it when some popular girls in high school would pull a trick like that." Henry answered. 

"Then I guess your not that dumb after all." "At first I thought you are like most of those idiots." "But after a little talk with you, and seeing how your trying to resist at spring break." "I guess your not that stupid." "You ever tried flirting with a girl?" Verosika asked. Henry is not amused at that question. "Really?" "Your asking me that?" Henry said. "I was just wondering if you did?" Verosika said. "Never tried." "Not gonna bother doing it." "But cody did flirt some girl one time."
Henry said. "And then what happened?" Verosika asked curiously. 

"He got kicked in where it hurts." Henry finished the story. Verosika got fascinated by the story.
"Wow, that must have hurt for your buddy." Verosika said. "I tried to warn him about trying to flirt with the girl who gets asked to be his girlfriend a lot." "At least he tried, but failed." Henry said. "I'm sure your friend will have a better luck next time." "With all of that out of the way." "I do have one last question." "Do you know where adam is?" Verosika asked. 

This makes henry get in his defensive stance. "I knew it, your just trying to lower my guard with some smooth talk, and chatter." "What is it you want with him?" Henry asked. "Just doing the job, I'm not interested in that guy." "He just wants him." "And I'm told to fetch that guy." "So henry, how about you be a good boy and tell me." "You don't want me to force you, do you?" Verosika threatened henry. Henry stays silent. Not willing to tell her. 

"Ok, have it your way then." Verosika leaves henry no choice but to use charm on him. The pink aura begin to glow, while the hearts appear. Henry stands there, ready to endure it. Verosika approached him, and placed her left hand around his shoulder. Henry tries his best to fight it. He is about to use his hand right hand to slap himself. Only for his hand to be stopped by verosika's right hand. Earning a seductive look from her. "Nice try, not gonna let you ruin the fun." 
"Now henry." She grabs his left side of his face after making him lower his right hand. 

"Where is he?" Verosika asked again. The charm was about to force him to answer, but then. The phone is heard ringing. It was verosika's phone. Verosika answers it. "You guys found something yet?" "I'm in the middle of getting an answer from someone that can tell me where to find him?" Verosika said. "Don't worry babe, we got our lead." Said the voice on verosika's phone. "What do you got apple?" Verosika waited for the answer. "The foster home." "Wasn't that obvious?" "Ya know, since he is an orphan." "From what we know." Apple said. 

"I told you we should look there." "It looked very obvious to look there." Josh said. "Ah shut up josh." Apple said. Henry sat shocked, and scared. They know where to find adam. "But it only took us to charm the handsome guy over there." "We found him a few miles from college." "He happens to be best buddies with him." "He told us when we charmed him." Apple said. 

Henry gets even more shocked that cody was fallen under a spell. And to make matters worse. Now they know where henry lives. Verosika puts on a smirk. Knowing she has what she needed. "Nice job boys and girls." "Ill meet you at the building." Verosika hangs up. 

"Well henry, I guess its time we part ways." "Thanks for a nice stroll." Verosika gives henry a kiss in the lips. After releasing him. Henry falls down to the ground. Verosika knells down to his level.
"A good effort for trying to fight it." "And even facing it without being a coward." "But it looked like you gave in for me in the end." "Still weak, but It doesn't stop me from  having my eyes for you." "I have eyes on many guys I see." "But your one of those, I'm keen to continue to interact."

"But for him." "Not so much." Verosika said. "Huh?" Henry looks at the heart shape tattoo on her upper right arm that is crossed out. But can't get a good look on the name. "Did something happen with your relationship?" Henry asked. "Yes." "But I'm afraid that's all the time we get."
"Maybe another time." "Bye henry." "Glad I got to know you better." Verosika leaves henry behind. While henry eyes started closing, as his vision gets blurry while verosika leaves. 

At pride ring 

After blitz was able to get through so much hassle through traffic due to the chaos going on. He made his way to the gas station. "Ok you guys just sit there, I'm gonna go get some fuel for the thank." Blitz leaves the van and enters the gas station. 

After blitz payed some money, he also got a few snacks and drinks. He placed some to his seat. And went to fill the van up. While waiting for the numbers to reach at how much he payed. Blitzo sees a familiar vehicle. But when he got a good look. His froze at his tracks. He knocked on the window. To signal loona. Loona sees him. "Code red." Blitzo said. Loona didn't get it. "What?" Loona asked. Then he opens the door. "Code red." "Code overlord." Blitzo said. 

"Code overlords?" "What do you mean?" Adam is confused. Loona looks to her right, and fear strikes in an instant. "You guys ok?" Violet asked. Adam and look to their direction, and see a red limousine. The door opens to reveal a one eye demon in a suite opening the door for someone. A tall moth demon comes out of the limo, and another one from the door comes out with him is  the demon with twin large pigtails. 

Adam and violet look at each other, each sharing a scared look. Knowing they look like a big threat. Realizing why this is getting loona and blitzo scared. "Ok we're done here." Blitz puts up the pump. Opens the door. And pushes the snacks out of his seat towards the floor of the backseat. "Get down, get down." Loona said. Adam and violet did so quietly, to avoid being seen by those two. "Ok let's his the road before-" Blitz was about to leave when. "Hey look, an imp." Said a female in a cheery voice. "And we're seen." Blitzo said in a defeated tone.