Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 2

Somewhere within the base of D.H.O.R.K.S. The foster parents, drew and diane. Are locked up in a room. Guarded by two agents. Drew and diane starts to worry about the foster kids. Hoping of their really ok? Drew sat there thinking, while diane paced back and forth. 

"I hope they don't hurt the kids, what could they possibly want?" Diane asked. "I don't know, is there something the kids aren't telling us?" Drew wondered. "But why would they hide a secret like that?" "Do they not trust us?" Diane said. "Its not about that, I think they didn't want us to get dragged into something that would harm us." Drew assumed. "From what?" Diane asked.

"Diane, remember the time we found adam?" Drew asked diane. "Yes, does it connect to something?" Diane thought. "Yes, he told me something about what really happened." "And he was afraid of what he would tell you." "That would make you think of him differently." Drew said. "Why would he think that?" "Adam has been through so much, he almost died before us." "Drew, whatever he told you, tell me." "None of that won't change my trust, or love as a foster mother." Diane said. "Ok, but just know." "It won't be pretty." Drew begins to tell diane about adam's whole story from start to finish. Diane now fully understands everything. 

"So, that's why he felt afraid about everything, he was the victim of the demon purge." "Before he could get adopted." "And who knew he was saved by the cherubs?" "Just like you were." Diane said. "So, what does it mean for you?" Drew asked, hoping for a good answer. "He's staying, that's all it matters." "I'm not leaving him out there in this cruel world." "And we're keeping him." "Jimmy, and violet safe from everything." "Especially from supernatural stuff." Diane said. "Then the kids need us." "But how are we gonna get out of here?" Drew wondered. Diane realized he is correct. How exactly? Lucky for them something random happened. 

Something cold passed by, and the agents guarding the door can be heard screaming. Then the door opened by itself. And they see the words written on the floor with their blood. Say please.
"Say please?" "Well, that happened." Drew said. "Whatever did this, there's no time." "We got to find the kids." Diane reminded him. "Ok." Drew said. And the foster parents sped off to find them. Hoping their not too late. 

Meanwhile in the same room watching blitzo, moxxie, and adam. 

Two agents, sat down with jimmy, and violet. To start talking. "So, who wants to go first?" Agent two asked, waiting. Jimmy and violet didn't answer. "No one, ok." "How about you?" Agent two points at jimmy. "I'm sure you can tell us nerd." Agent two teased jimmy. "Tell you what?" Jimmy asked. "Don't give me that, you were at the beach." "Talking to some demons." "And even talking to a demon lady at the  carnival." Agent one protest. "Really?" "You guys are getting the wrong idea." "I'm a nerd." "I'm never any lucky." "Not even at school." "Heck, I never even bother trying." "I'm not one of those people." Jimmy said with defense. "Not trying huh?" "Those that never tried are bound to be getting girls anyway." Agent two said. "She's right, it works in every show, and even anime." Agent one said. 

"What does all of that have to do with anything?" Jimmy said. "To make ya crack, like an egg." Agent one said. "How come you never bring adam into the room in the first place?" Violet said. The name adam, made the two agents raised their eyebrow, in a surprised way. "Is that so?" "So that kid in a room with demons, is the sole survivor of that orphanage huh?" Agent one said. Violet realized what she just said. Making a face where she knew she kinda gave it away. "Wow, you suck at keeping your mouth shut." Jimmy said. "Oh shut up." Violet said. "Since you two know each other so much, why don't you tell us about him?" Agent two said. "This time, its your turn goth girl." "You look like you have to know everything, even some demons." Agent one said. 

Back to adam, blitzo, and moxxie In the dream sequence 

Adam stood there at the door, fearless. While blitzo and moxxie are puzzled at the place. "So we're basically at the very place where you survived?" "Where it all happened?" Moxxie asked. "Wow, its like we're in history in adam's head." Blitzo said. "I never imagine a place this big." "Makes me wonder if they were able to pay the bills?" Moxxie thought in curiosity. Adam sat there paying attention to the door. "Well, are ya gonna open that damn door or what?" "We're waiting here." "The suspense is killing me here." Blitzo wondered with awe at the door.